Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Sex Scandal: Houseboy Leaks Sex Video Of His Madam For Money (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Scandal: Houseboy Leaks Sex Video Of His Madam For Money (photos) (3165 Views)

Judge Dawn Gentry In Group Sex Scandal In US / Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal / Kenyan Houseboy Releases Maggots From Private Part After Sex With Master's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Scandal: Houseboy Leaks Sex Video Of His Madam For Money (photos) by Dreay91: 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2018
A 26-Year-Old house help has been arrested in Mwanza area of Tanzania for leaking a video of his madam having sex with a man friend to her husband.

The boy was arrested in the early wake of Thursday for interrogation by the State Police in Mwanza

The police disclosed that one Mr. Adimu who is the husband to the Madam reported the case, stressing that he told the houseboy he would give him money before he got the video clips from him.

Seif Amani who has been working with his master for 6 years said he leaked the video to the husband in order to get a good ransom to start up a better life.

Read Also: Christian Sister Shares Video of Her Breast to Knee, Face Justice (See Photo). https:///2LuCiZe

“I just want to have better life. I video madam having sex with madam her man friend, and decided to show it my her husband on grounds that he will pay for it.”

Meanwhile, the Houseboy claimed he is yet to get any money from the husband as promised, rather he got him arrested.

However, the Tanzania police have arrested the madam and would arraign both the madam and the house before a court of law for hearing.

https://dailyfamily.ng/sex-scandalhouse-boy-leaks-sex-video-of-his-madam-for-money-photo/

Re: Sex Scandal: Houseboy Leaks Sex Video Of His Madam For Money (photos) by Olabode09: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
many things dey happen for this life oooo
Re: Sex Scandal: Houseboy Leaks Sex Video Of His Madam For Money (photos) by Truths22(m): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
Too bad
Re: Sex Scandal: Houseboy Leaks Sex Video Of His Madam For Money (photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 12:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
undecided Bloggers...
Re: Sex Scandal: Houseboy Leaks Sex Video Of His Madam For Money (photos) by loverboys: 1:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
Many bad things happening everyday
Re: Sex Scandal: Houseboy Leaks Sex Video Of His Madam For Money (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
If u know, u know grin
Re: Sex Scandal: Houseboy Leaks Sex Video Of His Madam For Money (photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
Kenya,zimbabwe and Tanzania and weird news are like buhari and his love for cows.
Re: Sex Scandal: Houseboy Leaks Sex Video Of His Madam For Money (photos) by BlackPantherxXx: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
Home made mojo shocked

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Pay For Sex? / My Mother Said I Should Sleep Around She Doesn't Care Anymore / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.