Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,696 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Why Do Men Pay For Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Pay For Sex? (3164 Views)

Why Do Men Pay For Sex / For Sex, All Men Pay. It Is Not Available For Free. / Why Do Men Pay For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by BluntBoy(m): 11:26am On Sep 20, 2018
Pardon my naivety but I just can't understand.

Don't women enjoy sex too? A man will chase a woman with gifts and everything just to get in her pants. He strives to satisfy her in bed and yet still gives her money. Is this natural or just exploitation?

You will hear stories of women demanding expensive gifts in exchange for sex that even they would enjoy. I have met men who would take all sort of stuffs to satisfy their girlfriends in bed and then earmark money for her hair and even Iphones.

I can't understand this. Guys, why does this happen?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 20, 2018
BluntBoy:
Pardon my naivety but I just can't understand.

Don't women enjoy sex too? A man will chase a woman with gifts and everything just to get in her pants. He strives to satisfy her in bed and yet still gives her money. Is this natural or just exploitation?

You will hear stories of women demanding expensive gifts in exchange for sex that even they would enjoy. I have met men who would take all sort of stuffs to satisfy their girlfriends in bed and then earmark money for her hair and even Iphones.

I can't understand this. Guys, why does this happen?

Extortion, scam, the works.... That is how the world was programmed o guy. Even married men still pay with gifts & all. But there are a few girls who just fûck u for the sake of it & na those ones the rest girls dey call cheap because she's being natural & going against their rules.. Me i tire o

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Saff(f): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2018
Every single time a man has sex, or let's say 98% of the time, he reaches a heavenly point of pleasure, and explodes. For women that’s not the case, in fact some women have never experienced that in their life. That’s why men are willing to spend, because their pleasure is guaranteed. It’s a simple exchange.

So women do enjoy it, but men enjoy it way more. There’s no if, buts or maybes about that. Pleasure derived from sex is mostly mental when it comes to women, so let’s stop debating about this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 20, 2018
Saff:
Every single time a man has sex, or let's says 98% of the time, he reaches a heavenly point of pleasure, and explodes. For women that’s not the case, in fact some women have never experienced that in their life. That’s why men are willing to spend, because their pleasure is guaranteed. It’s a simple exchange.

So women do enjoy it, but men enjoy it way more. There’s no if, buts or maybes about that. Pleasure derived from sex is mostly mental when it comes to women, so let’s stop debating about this.
Wait a minute... Are u saying if we spend u reach orgasm.. I thought orgasm was from sex an cunnilingus. Though someone ones told me lots of money make girls cum & soak their pants.. Abeg tell me more make i learn something new today

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Saff(f): 11:55am On Sep 20, 2018
dairykidd:

Wait a minute... Are u saying if we spend u reach orgasm.. I thought orgasm was from sex an cunnilingus. Though someone ones told me lots of money make girls cum & soak their pants.. Abeg tell me more make i learn something new today
i don’t think you understand what I wrote. Read it again

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2018
Saff:
i don’t think you understand what I wrote. Read it again
My bad.. But i disagree. A lot of women also orgasm & still get paid & get gifts before fûcking or to continue fûcking them.. And material things or cash gifts doesn't truly compensate for orgasm for the woman.. Rather a real man will work to improve his sex game, make her orgasm & still spoil her with gifts/cash.. Its the way of the world. The average lady's pûssy is business. You hoard it, kill ur sexual desires, dress provocatively so we can't stay too focused for too long while on dates.. Its all a ploy to keep us on our toes with the promise of fûcking while we spend on dates, and also help u keep up ur lavish lifestyle.. Ladies trades sex (or more often the promise of sex) for gifts and entertainment and a lifestyle.

A woman's body is simply a tool to get what she wants from men. Women want to achieve their goals with as little effort as possible. You know in ur heart that its true that's why u are not ready to argue.

Gone are the days when girls want plain old romance.. Y'all fake orgasms & fake feelings only men are capable of true feelings not women..
You go on dates she wants to know where u work, what u do, what kind of car u drive, where u live all the while calculating selfishly & faking feelings like ur fake hairs, fake nails, fake eyes etc..
Lemme just stop here make i no talk too much

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by BluntBoy(m): 12:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Saff:
Every single time a man has sex, or let's says 98% of the time, he reaches a heavenly point of pleasure, and explodes. For women that’s not the case, in fact some women have never experienced that in their life. That’s why men are willing to spend, because their pleasure is guaranteed. It’s a simple exchange.

There is one thing I deduced from your post which is that: women use their bodies to render services to men who then pay just like we pay a plumber for his services.

Honestly, I still don't understand. I can understand if a woman sells her body for money but the idea that even the average woman be given gifts for giving sex to her boyfriend is hard to understand.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Saff(f): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
dairykidd:

My bad.. But i disagree. A lot of women also orgasm & still get paid & get gifts before fûcking or to continue fûcking them.. And material things or cash gifts doesn't truly compensate for orgasm for the woman.. Rather a real man will work to improve his sex game, make her orgasm & still spoil her with gifts/cash.. Its the way of the world. The average lady's pûssy is business. You hoard it, kill ur sexual desires, dress provocatively so we can't stay too focused for too long while on dates.. Its all a ploy to keep us on our toes with the promise of fûcking while we spend on dates, and also help u keep up ur lavish lifestyle.. Ladies trades sex (or more often the promise of sex) for gifts and entertainment and a lifestyle.

A woman's body is simply a tool to get what she wants from men. Women want to achieve their goals with as little effort as possible. You know in ur heart that its true that's why u are not ready to argue.

Gone are the days when girls want plain old romance.. Y'all fake orgasms & fake feelings only men are capable of true feelings not women..
You go on dates she wants to know where u work, what u do, what kind of car u drive, where u live all the while calculating selfishly & faking feelings like ur fake hairs, fake nails, fake eyes etc..
Lemme just stop here make i no talk too much
Everything you’re saying is 100 percent true. If we really want to talk about lying and manipulating, then we can bring your gender into this as well. Or what happened to men lying, deceiving and making failed promises to get what they want? What happened to men toying with the emotions of women to slide them legs open? We all know the weak point of a woman is her emotions and the weak point of a man is sex. So both genders use that to their advantage to get what they want. It’s fair play to me, so what’s the issue?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
Everyman pays for sex whether directly or indirectly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
Saff:
Everything you’re saying is 100 percent true. If we really want to talk about lying and manipulating, then we can bring your gender into this as well. Or what happened to men lying, deceiving and making failed promises to get what they want? What happened to men toying with the emotions of women to slide them legs open? We all know the weak point of a woman is her emotions and the weak point of a man is sex. So both genders use that to their advantage to get what they want. It’s fair play to me, so what’s the issue?
Y'all gave us reasons not to tell the truth in the first place.. No living being manipulates as much as women. If we have to beat u at ur own games so be it at all cost.. Sometimes i wonder the only difference b/w most women & Olosho's is that olosho's are straight forward, they bargain price while other women diguise it as dates.. Like If i offer to pay u 50k plus flight ticket right now to come fûck me for the weekend u will definitely insult my ancestors.. But if i ask u out & after a while use that same amount of money to take u on a date u might spread ur legs very wide for me to do wtv...
I like one thing about u though u know the truth & ur not denying it.. But a lot of women live in denial. I don't bother myself about paying.. I only bother myself about what i'm paying for... Its gotta be worth it..

I have no issues whatsoever i was only contributing to the topic

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by ikeno(m): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
the reason is that most of them are oloshos with no self worth

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Rubbiish(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2018
Saff:
[s]Every single time a man has sex, or let's says 98% of the time, he reaches a heavenly point of pleasure, and explodes. For women that’s not the case, in fact some women have never experienced that in their life. That’s why men are willing to spend, because their pleasure is guaranteed. It’s a simple exchange.

So women do enjoy it, but men enjoy it way more. There’s no if, buts or maybes about that. Pleasure derived from sex is mostly mental when it comes to women, so let’s stop debating about this[/s].
Senseless!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Markay30(m): 3:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
shocked I don't know oooo...@ least the ladies do enjoy it too...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by samysmoothfresh: 4:57pm On Sep 20, 2018
cheesy
i used to wonder same too..................cos it's like we paying for services we render (we literally do the major work viz: thrusting tirelessly and endlessly)

but then i got to understand the pussy is basically a commodity like your foodstuff, phone, bag, umbrella, recharge card etc,...............except that it's a commodity meant for pleasure (just like the diildo is a commodity ladies buy for pleasure)

when a guy has sex with a lady, (no matter how mind blowing it is), there is a 101% chance the guy will definitely cum (even if the sex lasts 30sec) and a meagre 45% chance the lady (the commodity) will reach orgasm (and this happens when the guy is nice enough to try giving the commodity [the pussy] a little pleasure)

technically,
1) we notice the agent carrying the commodity (most times auctioning the commodity...............albiet mostly well packaged and covered by silk or cotton wrappers; hidden from the buyers eyes)

2) then we like the commodity....................and this happening (i.e we liking the commodity) is a function of the agent...
Hence, we can say it depends on the (i) appearance of the agent, (ii)countenance, (iii)assets possessed by the agent, (iv)attitude of the agent etc............

3) after which we purchase the commodity albiet in a weird way quite different from how we buy our condoms, foodstuffs, clippers, boxers etc.
Here, to purchase the commodity, we lavish the agent with glittering expensive material things, money and sometimes sweet words and romantic gestures (though the latter takes time to yield results unless the agent's commodity is very cheap).
You might think it's way too expensive and stressful buying this commodity but trust me, the dividend is great cos you get to take both the commodity bought and the agent home!...................plus the commodity lasts long.............you can use it for as long as you like (or as long as the agent lets you use it) until it finally slacks or expires

After the commodity is bought (by following point number 3), the fun part comes next

4) using the commodity (which is now technically urs since you already bought it)
remember we said the commodity is mostly wrapped tight with numerous gift wrappers so first, we rmove all barriers covering the commodity, then we smile, hold our haha in hand and gently or forcefully thrust the haha into the commodity while groaning or moaning.

Then we..................... (lemme stop here cos i'm sure my point has been passed and understood already grin)

sadly, this is how most of our naija girls (the gold diggers) have protrayed themselves: AS COMMODITES!!!!

to be bought and used anyhow, anytime, and anyday smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by DopeAngel(m): 5:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
WE NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE JUST USELESS. OUR PUSSY IS OUR ONLY MEANS OF SURVIVAL. THAT'S THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Oyindidi(f): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2018
Since hunters learn to shoot without missing, birds learn to fly without perching.

Since men feel sex is the new food, they can go any length to get it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by BluntBoy(m): 5:34pm On Sep 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
Since hunters learn to shoot without missing, birds learn to fly without perching.

Since men feel sex is the new food, they can go any length to get it

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Oyindidi(f): 5:40pm On Sep 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

cheesy
Abi I lie?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by BluntBoy(m): 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2018
Oyindidi:
Abi I lie?
You no lie cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Oyindidi(f): 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2018
BluntBoy:

You no lie cheesy
some boys dey even pay with their lives. And the ones wey carry sex for head like gala fit no last 3 minutes..
Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Alexgeneration(m): 5:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
Women are mere sex objects, so the men have to buy the objects.
Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 20, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
(though the latter takes time to yield results unless the agent's commodity is very cheap).

Is it forbidden for women to like sex? Why is this kind of lady described as cheap for liking and wanting sex?

Are you any better? You pay so much for the same thing (something that should be free)

does that make you a worthless, cheap and wasteful maga of a human being? I could never understand this mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by samysmoothfresh: 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

Is it forbidden to like sex? Why is this kind of lady described as cheap for liking and wanting sex? Are you any better? You pay so much for the same thing, does that make you worthless, cheap and wasteful human being? I could never understand this mentality.

i do not talk about ladies who like sex

rather i refer to the naive ladies (from research, mostly teens) who get lured into sex by sweet words, romantic gestures and vain promises......

And Its not a crime to a crime to love sex (outside marriage), it's a sin...........

But hey, i love sex!!
Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

rather i refer to the naive ladies (from research, mostly teens) who get lured into sex by sweet words, romantic gestures and vain promises......

And if not wisphering beautiful nonsense into her ears, what are you then suppose to use and lure a woman? Money? Guys who don't have game are the one's that created this modern money hungry women.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by sexdoll: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
men pay for sex because men usually want sex more.

it's a simple demand and supply market.

men want more sex hence high demand.

women control the supply of sex hence they fix the price.

dasall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by samysmoothfresh: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

And if not wisphering beautiful nonsense into her ears, what are you then suppose to use and lure a woman? Money? Guys who don't have game are the one's that created this modern money hungry women.

dude you missing my point (or perhaps the fault is mine as i may not have made it succint)

now heres my point:
i aiint saying wooing ladies by telling them sweet nothings is cheap or doesnt yield results..................it does!!

Heck it's even the normal way (though now archaic since the inception of the "show-the-money-get-the-hoe" theatrics)

due to the current way of things, i'm implying that the ladies who easily take off their g-strings as a result of romantic gestures, sweet words and vain promises whispered in their ears are cheap!!

I.e the method of catching the prey is not cheap but the prey who get caught by that method (considering the newer and faster method plus the society views now) is!!!

@embolden, 100% true

sadly, its been made a norm (one gladly grabbed and adopted by 'em gold digging hoes) and only a minute few still go with the good 'ol way of sweet talking the biiitch
Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 20, 2018
A man who pay for sex is foolish, undisciplined and insecure.
Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by lexotan(m): 7:22pm On Sep 20, 2018
sexdoll:
men pay for sex because men usually want sex more.

it's a simple demand and supply market.

men want more sex hence high demand.

women control the supply of sex hence they fix the price.

dasall

na only u get d correct answer to d question,others just dey narrate long epistles,u be wise man

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by MarijuanaLORD: 7:46pm On Sep 20, 2018
MariaLavina:

Every man pay for sex one way or the other

Either you pay with money or time

And time is money so basically at the end of the day u must pay

What matters is getting a good bargain

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by sexdoll: 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2018
lexotan:

na only u get d correct answer to d question,others just dey narrate long epistles,u be wise man

thank you. wink
Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by samysmoothfresh: 8:04pm On Sep 20, 2018
MariaLavina:

"......pays......"

"......indisciplined....."

i guess we could say "all" (or at least the majority of) men are indisciplined and insecure then cos we all pay one way or the other........................with; money, material things, time,........etc

Re: Why Do Men Pay For Sex? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 20, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

Every man pay for sex one way or the other

Either you pay with money or time

And time is money so basically at the end of the day u must pay

What matters is getting a good bargain
Stop twisting logic to sound right.

Time is money?
pay with time?

what's that? We all know pay for sex in this sense means paying cash after sex. What's up with the baseless defense?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Have The Option, Which African Country Would You Marry From? / After Having Her Way She Told Me She's Married,now I'm Dying Inside / 60 Stuffs A Gal/lady/woman Wants But Wont Ask For!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.