Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom (3168 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated Yet I Want To Continue With The Relationship / My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / My Girlfriend Cheated On Me What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by UYEMDO35(m): 5:40pm On Jun 11, 2021
Please bear with my grammatical errors

I have come to realise that women are never meant to be trusted.... They act as if they truly love you but when they have any slightest opportunity dey misuse it.... Right now am devastated because of my so call oloture gf.
Though! I love her so much but she has been a pain on my neck... Honestly to be sincere, if dey ever told me dat dis girl could cheat on me...I would never believe because I believe everything she do tells me.... She's very kind to me in all aspect, being a student... I know how she has helped me a lot.... In almost everything... Like cooking,doing some of my laundry and supporting me financially. For quite sometimes now, I have been hearing rumors about her sleeping with some married men and some of my lecturers in school.
I just kept quiet about it becuz of the trust I have for her. I trust her so much becuz she's very sincere to me.... For instance! if any guy should approach her to profess love to her, she do tell me and dis really made me to have so much confidence on her..... I never knew she was just telling me lies.... She even went to an extreme of inviting a police officer to come spent a night with her.... Someone gave me a clue about seeing her with a guy... When I confronted her... She told me, it was her brother... I had to believe her and forge ahead with the relationship. But to my greatest surprise what she did recently really amaze me... A neighbor of mine called me to complain about what my oloture gf is doing.... According to her... She was just going through her husband phone... She now saw my gf sucking and kissing her Husband dick... As in! At that very moment... I didn't believe her... She had to show me the pics.... I felt so betray and disappointed. When I got home, I confronted her..she wanted to lie but when I showed her the pics.... She den open up to me by saying that, she was given a mission to carryout in her Marine kingdom, that any guy who sleeps with her... She do use their glory.. Though! [Fear catch me instantly] but I just gather courage to ask her that why didn't she tell me all dis while dat she belongs to marine kingdom... She den told me that she was scare of losing me.... That d reason why she confesse to me is becuz she love me so much and wouldn't dear to harm or hurt me.
Right now.... Am kind of scare....
I just told her to give me some space that I just need to clear off my head that whenever I need her, I will send for her.. Before she left, she persuaded me to hug her.... Knowing fully well that i might likely break up with her....Which I reluctantly hug her... But to be sincere I felt something for her...
Things about her..
She is nice...
Has a good character
Brings good fortune.
But a chronic oloture to be precise

that is why I have brought dis matter to the council of elders on nairaland to advice me on what to do, because i am fucking confuse right now.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
With the little experience I have with girls I'd tell you to man up send her out of your life. Girls will always look for a way to tie a good man down, thinking that they could eat their cake and have it.
The first mistake you made was to trust a girl which you shouldn't do, just tell her that it's over and get over it and forget that marine kingdom trash. You'll be doing yourself more harm than good by still being in the relationship if you're scared of the marine kingdom shit, then I'd advise you to hold your God tight and don't let a hoe be a hinderance to you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by Righteousness2(m): 5:50pm On Jun 11, 2021
Marine agents are everywhere both guys and ladies.
Their assignment is to dilute, damage and Destroy Destinies of men and women.
Although it is more common among ladies. But you see you,
I pity you!
See you, see Destruction.
See you, see Marine agent toy boy.
See you, see Grave..

If I were you, I will run with my two legs , Hands and heart into JESUS Christ .
You are toiling with your Destiny.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by Kamdil: 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2021
Op do like this

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by Divoc19(f): 5:58pm On Jun 11, 2021
Become a bandit and kidnap yourself from that relationship. Take yourself thus far(travel) away from her.

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by henryozil(m): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
Una go just wake up begin type nonsense undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by gentleibraheem(m): 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2021
You Still Believe its a claim abi.
Keep the Fire on. Love is worth Everything

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by Jeon(f): 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2021
UYEMDO35:
Please bear with my grammatical errors

I have come to realise that women are never meant to be trusted.... They act as if they truly love you but when they have any slightest opportunity dey misuse it.... Right now am devastated because of my so call oluture gf.
Though! I love her so much but she has been a pain on my neck... Honestly to be sincere, if dey ever told me dat dis girl could cheat on me...I would never believe because I believe everything she do tells me.... She's very kind to me in all aspect, being a student... I know how she has helped me a lot.... In almost everything... Like cooking,doing some of my laundry and supporting me financially. For quite sometimes now, I have been hearing rumors about her sleeping with some married men and some of my lecturers in school.
I just kept quiet about it becuz of the trust I have for her. I trust her so much becuz she's very sincere to me.... For instance! if any guy should approach her to profess love to her, she do tell me and dis really made me to have so much confidence on her..... I never knew she was just telling me lies.... She even went to an extreme of inviting a police officer to come spent a night with her.... Someone gave me a clue about seeing him with a guy... When I confronted her... She told me, it was her brother... I had to believe her and forge ahead with the relationship. But to my greatest surprise what she did recently really amaze me... A neighbor of mine called me to complain about what my oloture gf is doing.... According to her... She was just going through her husband phone... She now saw my gf sucking and kissing her Husband dick... As in! At that very moment... I didn't believe her... She had to show me the pics.... I felt so betray and disappointed. When I got home, I confronted her..she wanted to lie but when I showed her the pics.... She den open up to me by saying that, she was given a mission to carryout in her Marine kingdom, that any guy who sleeps with her... She do use their glory.. Though! [Fear catch me instantly] but I just gather courage to ask her that why didn't she tell me all dis while dat she belongs to marine kingdom... She den told me that she was scare of losing me.... That d reason why she confesse to me is becuz she love me so much and wouldn't dear to harm or hurt me.
Right now.... Am kind of scare....
I just told her to give me some space that I just need to clear off my head that whenever I need her, I will send for her.. Before she left, she persuaded me to hug her.... Knowing fully well that i might likely break up with her....Which I reluctantly hug her... But to be sincere I felt something for her...
Things about her..
She is nice...
Has a good character
Brings good fortune.
But a chronic oloture to be precise

that is why I have brought dis matter to the council of elders on nairaland to advice me on what to do, because i am fucking confuse right now.

Relocate to South Africa and the rilaytionsheep will end in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by brutustech: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2021
Fake story...

Post pic of her suckin d D!ck

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by Angelacruz: 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
Kontinue...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by Sacrosanct12(m): 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
I no wish to derail the thread, but I need someone to teach me Hausa language. I have little knowledge of the language so e no go too hard. Abeg........

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2021
This lie no add up atall

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by zexy2030(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2021
thank God u didn't discover this after marriage.
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by Komolafe89: 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2021
Marine olosho
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by Twelfthman: 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2021
Never trust a woman wholeheartedly even your wife you will have to take enough precautions not to talk of a girlfriend...

My brother don't let any woman manipulate you.
look here man your girlfriend get your pin code. She know how u react. She can read your thoughts. She had study you so well that she can predict your reaction to situations, That is why she will know how to manipulate you and leaving u confused . See your confuse self on nairaland lol

I like you to ignore her mumble-jumble shit of her suppose marine assignment..
I am not saying marine agent doest exist, they sure do exist but women has also start using that as an avenue to manipulate men, so whichever it its I can't tell but one thing I sure do know is that you stay the hell away from HER.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by Nonexisting: 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2021
Treat women as the bitches they are, some of you simps won't listen. I hope this one will teach you a big lesson. People like us just fucck and go, no emotional attachments involved. The moment a woman leaves your presence, she has become a community pussy, know this and have peace.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by Propheticdavid: 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2021
Marine ko,fresh water ni...fake story..i got him wen he used him for the oloture gf,then i realise the joker playing with his imagination.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by Propheticdavid: 8:19pm On Jun 11, 2021
Nonexisting:
Treat women as the bitches they are, some of you simps won't listen. I hope this one will teach you a big lesson. People like us just fucck and go, no emotional attachments involved. The moment a woman leaves your presence, she has become a community pussy, know this and have peace.
baba purple pill cool down,we know u are broke and depressed right now,do good to come here to change the narative, wen u don get some change to spray on dem,or wen u wife d so called bit..chz.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by Propheticdavid: 8:20pm On Jun 11, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
Nonexisting:
baba purple pill cool down,we know u are broke and depressed right now,do good to come here to change the narative, wen u don get some change to spray on dem,or wen u wife d so called bit..chz.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by gameboy727(m): 8:35pm On Jun 11, 2021
Wow. Marine kingdom kee her there grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by Nonexisting: 8:43pm On Jun 11, 2021
Propheticdavid:
You must be a big fool to think that every man who refuses to worship you wicked daughters of Jezebel is broke. As at today, I don't pay house rent, don't use public transportation except air transport and I eat what and when I want so if my current state is "broke state", then your type must be in living in abject poverty. Like I said, I treat and will continue to treat women as bitches because that's what they are. If you don't like my stand on women, sniper is cheap.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:14pm On Jun 11, 2021
Say hi for megrin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by totosucker(m): 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2021
Op, you are finished. The girl don take your glory. Go for deliverance and run away from her as far as your legs can carry you. What exactly are you confused of? You don catch girl red handed, you are still here yarning something else. You better go Thanksgiving because God has saved you from STDs

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 11, 2021
shocked shocked

They can never seem to amaze me. See the shit excuse for sucking dicks. Mermaid bullshit.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by ogaAK(m): 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2021
1-Girls only tell you about boys they don’t like or feel like are not threats to you.
2- Girls cheat don’t believe all they say
3-Watch out for her action more than her words.
4-Be a bad boy but a sweet lover in the bed.
5–Don't trust with all your hearts.
6-Be prepared for the worse is yet to come
7- Read no 5 again and digest it

Be yourself and pray for Good women to come your way.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by FalseProphet1(m): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2021
Before I say anything that I've seen, what's oloture, you should know that not everyone here is of the Yourba extraction. sad

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by iamyemiakins(m): 4:23am On Jun 12, 2021
Animashaun l'omo yen o
Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by Khd95(m): 4:41am On Jun 12, 2021
Dem dey use marine kingdom run street for my guy, no be only marine kingdom, na gbaramatu kingdom grin

Ogbanje or not, dump her and move on, or cut emotional ties with her and keep fucking her brains out, but use protection oo brother because like this, she's sleeping with lots of guys

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by mosdii(m): 7:25am On Jun 12, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by Amakachinwe: 9:05am On Jun 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
I pity you!
See you, see Grave..

If I were you, I will run with my two legs , Hands and heart into JESUS Christ .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by Amakachinwe: 9:06am On Jun 12, 2021
I don't believe this story

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Cheated On Me And Claims To Belong To A Marine Kingdom by Premiumwriter2: 9:14am On Jun 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
I pity you!
See you, see Grave..

and you swallow the story... Hook, line and sinker.

Gosh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! Don't Settle For An Entitled Biittch As A Wife!!(photo) - Redpill / Should I Break Up With Her Over This??? I Need Your Advice Please!!! / What Does It Mean For A Woman To Be Sweet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.