Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,719 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:44 AM

Relationship Talk: What If Your Girlfriend’s Mum Does Not Like You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Talk: What If Your Girlfriend’s Mum Does Not Like You? (388 Views)

My Girlfriend Mum Is Currently Looking For Me With Police, I'm On The Run! Help / RELATIONSHIP TALK!! What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Once Madly In / Confession: How I F**ked My Girlfriend Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Talk: What If Your Girlfriend’s Mum Does Not Like You? by toolsguru: 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
What if your girlfriend’s mum does not like you?

Is your girlfriend even in this for the long haul as you are? This may be the difference between pursuing a just cause and wasting your time. ” What if your girlfriend’s mum does not like you?”.

Dear Bukky,

Good morning. Please I want your advice and opinion. There is this Igbo lady that I met during my NYSC. I asked the lady out and we started dating with the plan that I’d date her just for the duration for the service year and end everything after the end of one year.

The whole thing changed, however, because I found out that the lady is totally different from all others that I’ve ever dated. She is caring, God fearing, and hardworking. When I and this lady started dating, a lot of things changed in my life. My spiritual life, my finances, and even the way I viewed life and relationships.

I used to believe that I can’t stay in a relationship without sex. I was literally staying in the same apartment with this babe for one whole year, sleeping on the same bed without sex because she’s still a virgin and she’s unwilling to lose it just yet.

She encourages me to save, she doesn’t like spending money unnecessarily and she supports me in everything that I do.

Problem is; her mum doesn’t want her to marry a Yoruba guy. What should I do?

Dear reader

This is one regular problem that many other persons have overcome and I think you can, too.

From all you wrote, it’s obvious you are sold on the woman in question. The thing to do now is to first be sure if she feels the same way about you. Is she in this for the....

CONTINUE READING HERE: What if your girlfriend’s mum does not like you?

Re: Relationship Talk: What If Your Girlfriend’s Mum Does Not Like You? by derrydinny: 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
I will buy her a deeldo so she can go Bleep herself
Re: Relationship Talk: What If Your Girlfriend’s Mum Does Not Like You? by lilmax(m): 3:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
who wouldn't like Maxwell?
Re: Relationship Talk: What If Your Girlfriend’s Mum Does Not Like You? by chiommy123(f): 4:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
with time she will come around
Re: Relationship Talk: What If Your Girlfriend’s Mum Does Not Like You? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
undecided Just buy her a buggatti,n watch her sing yuh praise..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract A Lady Of Your Dream / How To Break Blood Covenant / Who Can Show Me Natural Remedy To BBC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.