Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid (55340 Views)

How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies / 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by Codes151(m): 12:10am On Aug 11, 2018
Its not about sexy.. Home he has funds to sponsor them to the best of school and life...

No be to born a whole state in the name of sexy...
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by xcuggsm(m): 12:43am On Aug 11, 2018
made4naija:
Cc Lalasticlala
Why are you copying Lalasticlala?
Why do you want to reveal the secret that he has been hiding all this while from Seun? THAT HE HAS 8 CHILDREN FROM 6 BABY MAMAS (ALL NAIRALANDERS) WHILE SEUN HAS ONLY MANAGED TO SCORE 3?.
These Nairaland babes just cannot resist Lala's snake meat pepper soup!
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by ololade5597: 12:44am On Aug 11, 2018
This is exactly why thanos erase people angry sad
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by MissRaine69(f): 1:29am On Aug 11, 2018
MrGoogle88:

A 45 year old man that doesn't have a pot belly like your father is a big achievement.
Dad is 70 and runs marathons. Don’t get the need to personalise this did I insult your father?
This is the problem with people who have little emotional intelligence they lack the ability to be objective

3 Likes

Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by santricedupas(m): 1:55am On Aug 11, 2018
this is good, so far president Donald trump will take care of them through social security number.

If I were born in america me and him will be fighting for world best like between messin and ronaldo

Bleep nigeria.
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by zeezeegal(m): 2:11am On Aug 11, 2018
Slayman
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by cococandy(f): 3:22am On Aug 11, 2018
Daeylar:
No dragging him, no calling him an olosho.
Thread is quiet as hell.
Not surprising at all.
tell me about it

1 Like

Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by adidison(m): 5:45am On Aug 11, 2018
MissRaine69:
And this is considered an achievement these days?

If Kim kardashian can sit down with US president and have major discussions and even think of running for president, this one is beans.
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by okohpikin(f): 5:51am On Aug 11, 2018
Earthbound:
It's a shame, really. I don't blame him though. I'm sure some bitches still DM him on a regular despite his large family. Some of us men can be very weak.

I can bet my big hairless balls that his grandkid is also the product of a baby mama. If at 45, a man has 'accomplished' this much, what does the future hold for him?
*karma*
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by Laggatumuch(m): 6:37am On Aug 11, 2018
MissRaine69:
And this is considered an achievement these days?
Sure that is what people support and are happy to hear about,because some have money and are famous, people no longer say the truth, they are all blinded by their fame,even when they are wrong people still support them.
Celebrities are kind of people to draw motivation and inspiration from, but these days they do things that are not good in the eyes of God,and also a bad example to the youth that draw inspiration from them. Look at linda ikeji , what moral lesson and inspiration would a young girl draw from her , i know we are all sinners including myself and need God's mercy , but being pregnant without being married , is not something you should be proud off ,because someone is looking up to you. Someone will say it is the present trend but mind you no matter the high percentage of people that do and support a sinful living , it will never make it a right living.
Money is good , wealth and fame is good but we shouldn't let it control us , remember this world is not our home, we are all passing by, and at the end of our lives we should not forget we would be held accountable for the things we did , and the things we led others to do as they draw inspiration and motivation from us,
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 11, 2018
namet:
The only thing the black man is good at is making babies. They cannot think. They have never built anything. There is no black country that is developed. And this is because the black man cannot think.

Black men are just consumers. White people build. Black people only consume, shamefully. The white man will always look down at the black man, until we can proof them otherwise. Until we can build something and offer it to the world.

And until then, the black man will remain a disgrace.

And what have you built?
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by Martin0(m): 7:04am On Aug 11, 2018
OboOlora:
Let me look away before I become the next baby mama
[img]https://media1./images/06f71f7c09e6de54fa5fdf76bfb6bf5c/tenor.gif[/img]

look eee!grin
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by jarx: 7:06am On Aug 11, 2018
real fuckaholic
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 11, 2018
LuvU2:
No i use my brain all d time smiley
Good.But remove that thread about cheating on ur husband.it doesn't portray u as somebody from a good background dear.Real Men look good for theirselves not for any woman.
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by NdiaraIGBO: 7:55am On Aug 11, 2018
namet:
The only thing the black man is good at is making babies. They cannot think. They have never built anything. There is no black country that is developed. And this is because the black man cannot think.

Black men are just consumers. White people build. Black people only consume, shamefully. The white man will always look down at the black man, until we can proof them otherwise. Until we can build something and offer it to the world.

And until then, the black man will remain a disgrace.

This is the reason I swore NEVER to bring another child to the world. You said it all. We are only driven by sex...and our baby obsessed women with their shallow brains are not helping.
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by NdiaraIGBO: 7:57am On Aug 11, 2018
rychard:

And what have you built?

Shut it. Counter his points.

What have WE built?
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by NdiaraIGBO: 8:11am On Aug 11, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

Yes, truth is "bitter" but an ignorant statement cannot be classified as truth

Just know that nothing happens by chance or coincidence
Everything is pre-designed, predestined and executed accordingly
When you are ready to delve into the truth and start asking seeking and finding answers to the "why" question/questions, then you'll gain enlightenment

Please Sir, I need to know this enlightenment. Please show me the way.

Based on what I see everyday and everywhere, I believe everything the other guy said. If you have a different perspective please share it with us before we get too depressed.
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by lordsrest(f): 9:42am On Aug 11, 2018
Community donor

1 Like

Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by MissRaine69(f): 10:38am On Aug 11, 2018
adidison:

If Kim kardashian can sit down with US president and have major discussions and even think of running for president, this one is beans.
Not sure how you are even trying to justify something ridiculous with an even more ludicrous example. The rest of the world do not subscribe to that notions. Thank goodness for that.
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by MissRaine69(f): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2018
Laggatumuch:

Sure that is what people support and are happy to hear about,because some have money and are famous, people no longer say the truth, they are all blinded by their fame,even when they are wrong people still support them.
Celebrities are kind of people to draw motivation and inspiration from, but these days they do things that are not good in the eyes of God,and also a bad example to the youth that draw inspiration from them. Look at linda ikeji , what moral lesson and inspiration would a young girl draw from her , i know we are all sinners including myself and need God's mercy , but being pregnant without being married , is not something you should be proud off ,because someone is looking up to you. Someone will say it is the present trend but mind you no matter the high percentage of people that do and support a sinful living , it will never make it a right living.
Money is good , wealth and fame is good but we shouldn't let it control us , remember this world is not our home, we are all passing by, and at the end of our lives we should not forget we would be held accountable for the things we did , and the things we led others to do as they draw inspiration and motivation from us, .

There are many men like him but then I don’t blame men for this if a woman knows about his 6+ kids and is prepared to be the 7th ,8th or 9th the fault lie squarely with those women not the man. As it’s the female enabling that behaviour especially in the black communities. This sort of thing is prevalent in African American societies.
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by candyice: 10:55am On Aug 11, 2018
Bluezy13:

He is the definition of a Real Man cheesy
wasted life my dear

1 Like

Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by lielbree: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2018
He looks 55.

He is obviously a sex addict.

*yak*
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by MrGoogle88: 12:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
MissRaine69:

Dad is 70 and runs marathons. Don’t get the need to personalise this did I insult your father?
This is the problem with people who have little emotional intelligence they lack the ability to be objective
You took a swipe at some else's dad but want to play the emotional intelligence card when someone takes a swipe at yours?? Grow up undecided
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by MissRaine69(f): 5:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
MrGoogle88:

You took a swipe at some else's dad but want to play the emotional intelligence card when someone takes a swipe at yours?? Grow up undecided
Or what?
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by MissRaine69(f): 5:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
lielbree:
He looks 55.

He is obviously a sex addict.

*yak*
Well the US tax payer foots his child maintence bills what consequences does he have?
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by adidison(m): 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
MissRaine69:

Not sure how you are even trying to justify something ridiculous with an even more ludicrous example. The rest of the world do not subscribe to that notions. Thank goodness for that.

Not justifying ... just saying ... Sexy grandpa's a small thing Compared to somebody who got famous because of sextape and is all of a sudden sitting down with Presidetnt. I mean like morals are out the window ...
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by MrGoogle88: 6:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
MissRaine69:

Or what?
Or I'll order your 70 year old dad to spank you silly... angry
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Shut it. Counter his points.

What have WE built?

You think life is all about countering peoples point?.. What a messed up view of life you got there son.. Besides I wasn't complaining bout it, but you did... You complained without providing solutions....
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by NdiaraIGBO: 9:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
rychard:

You think life is all about countering peoples point?.. What a messed up view of life you got there son.. Besides I wasn't complaining bout it, but you did... You complained without providing solutions....

Go and sit down jare.
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by Illestjackson(m): 9:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
grin My Mentor Legend
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Go and sit down jare.

Being the chair na
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by theDEVILisHERE: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Please Sir, I need to know this enlightenment. Please show me the way.

Based on what I see everyday and everywhere, I believe everything the other guy said. If you have a different perspective please share it with us before we get too depressed.

The Black person described in more contemporary terms is GOD.....

.........asleep

https://blackhomeschoolacademy.files./2011/05/blackroots.pdf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries / My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.