Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,053 members, 7,818,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid (55339 Views)

How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / Nigerians Slam 2 Slay Mamas Twerking Without Undies / 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by revontuli(f): 11:12pm On Sep 12, 2018
GiantParrot:

Much respect to you Sir, and everyone who has not allowed emotions and ego make them blind to the obvious truth.

This particular black man, celebrated by some black people, is shamelessly contributing excessively to the baby mama culture that is strongly correlated with intergenerational poverty and high crime rates. The greatest challenge for black thought leaders in the coming decades would be how to raise the average black IQ to a level that can make responsible and sensible behaviour become more common place in black communities.

Thomas Sowell wrote a lot about those issues in his books and offered solutions. He is largely ignored and terribly underrated, though.

1 Like

Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by GiantParrot(m): 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
revontuli:

Thomas Sowell wrote a lot about those issues in his books and offered solutions. He is largely ignored and terribly underrated, though.

I have seen some of Sowell's videos on Youtube. He's got to be one of the smartest men alive. Too bad black communities pay him no heed. Too bad cry
Re: Meet 'The Sexy Grand Pa' 45, Who Has 22 Kids With 21 Baby Mamas And A Grandkid by revontuli(f): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2018
GiantParrot:

I have seen some of Sowell's videos on Youtube. He's got to be one of the smartest men alive. Too bad black communities pay him no heed. Too bad cry

That is cause he is not a populist demagogue. People listen to loud mouth demagogues like Farrakhan and Trump.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Heartbroken Nigerian Soldier Laments As His Girlfriend Secretly Marries / My Girlfriend Threatened To Break Up If I Don't Marry Her Now / "Lady Dumps Her Fiancé For Raising Up His Hand In Attempt To Hit Her"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.