Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? (1712 Views)

Should I Forget About My Standard And Take The Risk? / Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . / 20 Hilarious Ways To Test A Girl And See If She’s A Wife Material Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? by mrex911(m): 12:33am On Aug 11, 2018
I saw this girl's pix in my friend phone. The gal happens to be his neighbour or lemme jst stay they live in the same neighbourhood. I requested 4 her no from my friend and he gave me the no. I called her the next day and introduced myself to her , we bcm frends immediately she even asked me to send her airtime that first day dt we chatted of which i did immediately bc she told me dt her mum travelled and she needed to call her and all dt. From what i discovered, she is from my state and she has a big dream of bcming sm 1 great in future . She has a boyfriend from what i discovered but the guys is nt a serious type like she said. To cut the story short , i saw her pix and i liked her immediately and ready to start a serious relationship with her but one thing that confuse me is ; the way she talks bc most of the things she told me were untrue from my findings. The oda day she complained abt her fone , dt her fone had fault dt she needed a new fone. I promised to get a phone 4 her but she told me dt her dream fone is tecno spark k7. Without minding if i cn be able to afford dt kind of fone... I really have plans for this girl buh the way things are going am afraid she may break my heart in future. The qstn now is; should i go ahead and take the risk of going into a serious r/ship with her and bear the consequencies or should i walk away? Bc right now am planning to visit her to knw more abt her family. Ur advise is needed pls.
Re: Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? by Nigeriabiafra80: 12:35am On Aug 11, 2018
Oh boy, run for your life,

2 Likes

Re: Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? by pocohantas(f): 12:43am On Aug 11, 2018
mrex911:
I saw this girl's pix in my friend phone. The gal happens to be his neighbour or lemme jst stay they live in the same neighbourhood. I requested 4 her no from my friend and he gave me the no. I called her the next day and introduced myself to her , we bcm frends immediately she even asked me to send her airtime that first day dt we chatted of which i did immediately bc she told me dt her mum travelled and she needed to call her and all dt. From what i discovered, she is from my state and she has a big dream of bcming sm 1 great in future . She has a boyfriend from what i discovered but the guys is nt a serious type like she said. To cut the story short , i saw her pix and i liked her immediately and ready to start a serious relationship with her but one thing that confuse me is ; the way she talks bc most of the things she told me were untrue from my findings. The oda day she complained abt her fone , dt her fone had fault dt she needed a new fone. I promised to get a phone 4 her but she told me dt her dream fone is tecno spark k7. Without minding if i cn be able to afford dt kind of fone... I really have plans for this girl buh the way things are going am afraid she may break my heart in future. The qstn now is; should i go ahead and take the risk of going into a serious r/ship with her and bear the consequencies or should i walk away? Bc right now am planning to visit her to knw more abt her family. Ur advise is needed pls.

Amugbo poster!

1 Like

Re: Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? by xpac01(m): 1:45am On Aug 11, 2018
Guy, are you for real?

Surprised you're still asking whether to have a pass by from such kind of lady.

That girl will wreck your finances and still suck every hope of recovery from you.

Better wisen up.

Focus on using your savings for something more important.

You have a better life to live.

Don't go satisfying some screaming frivolity in a strange lady's life who will definitely dump your broken account for the next maga.

2 Likes

Re: Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? by Nobody: 2:10am On Aug 11, 2018
Lol I just pity this op. Na woman u dey place value on like this?

1 Like

Re: Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? by Lomprico2: 2:12am On Aug 11, 2018
She wan chop u clean mouth. U sef chop clean mouth.
Re: Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 11, 2018
On first call ask for airtime *check
Before meeting ask for a fone *check
She has a bf *check

Yep, she sounds legit, carry go

Ps, buy her a car for her birthday

3 Likes

Re: Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? by sarahade(f): 5:07am On Aug 11, 2018
Dem use wife material word swear for una.
Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? by Bluezy13(m): 5:08am On Aug 11, 2018
Deadlywoman:
One first call ask for airtime *check Before meeting ask for a fone *check She has a bf *check

Yep, she sounds legit, carry go
Ps, buy her a car for her birthday
A Porsche in particular.

1 Like

Re: Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? by dnapstar(m): 5:12am On Aug 11, 2018
A girl who truly values you would never demand from you on the first day you meet her because she would be shy and uncomfortable.
She is a good digger and just wants to gain as much as she can from you.
There lots of decent girl out there just make sure your a decent guy to be able to attract them. What you sow you rape, law of karma.
Be a decent guy and you would attract decent girls..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? by briefcase5: 5:21am On Aug 11, 2018
Its a No for me.... I tell you never ever place too much value or trust on ladies.... Wen they show you the stuff they are made of u will run for your life....
Be very very careful, I repeat, be very very careful.... Bt then don't say I didn't warn you oo....
Re: Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? by chiommy123(f): 5:41am On Aug 11, 2018
op abeg marry her she is truely a wife material. 1000 yards
Re: Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? by figoperch: 7:11am On Aug 11, 2018
pocohantas:

Amugbo poster!

Na skunk e dey smoke
Re: Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? by dingbang(m): 7:17am On Aug 11, 2018
They have charmed this fellow
Re: Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 11, 2018
Are you a husband material?
Re: Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? by nazablossom(f): 7:32am On Aug 11, 2018
All of a sudden her phone developed fault? All of a sudden she needed airtime to call her mum? All of a sudden her boyfriend is not a serious type?

@Op, the girl wan open office for your head o.

And by the way, how many yards of wife material do you need so that I can ascertain if she will be enough cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 11, 2018
dnapstar:
A girl who truly values you would never demand from you on the first day you meet her because she would be shy and uncomfortable.
She is a good digger and just wants to gain as much as she can from you.
There lots of decent girl out there just make sure your a decent guy to be able to attract them. What you sow you rape, law of karma.
Be a decent guy and you would attract decent girls..
if i love you, i will even ask for more money than these chewing gum magas cos it is one way i know you love me and are willing to protect me. #brokemendontdeserverespect# #brokemendontdeserveanerection#
Re: Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? by Olalan(m): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2018
How some guys fall for this childish trick baffles me.......She's just using your head and I guess she's beautiful that why you can't reason clearly.
Re: Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? by placeofallure(f): 8:34am On Aug 11, 2018
You have seen all the tell tale signs yourself especially as highlighted by pocohantas yet you want to pursue that path. You will have yourself to blame at the end of it all. I wonder what manner of girl will be sooooo immodest to ask a guy for money or help especially on a first encounter. What happens to panache, what happens to decorum? Even if you no get, or you're from the ghetto, carry yourself with some comportment so no man will take you for granted. Ladies should be independent minded. If he offers any help, let it be of his own volition not by coercion.

Anyway OP, a word is enough for the wise. This is what I'd tell my younger brother.
Re: Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? by MartinCorridon: 9:16am On Aug 11, 2018
dingbang:
They have charmed this fellow

Her beauty has charmed him out of his senses grin

The girl probably registered his name as "ATM 3, Neighbourhood Branch" grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? by dnapstar(m): 9:28am On Aug 11, 2018
funmisticqueen:
if i love you, i will even ask for more money than these chewing gum magas cos it is one way i know you love me and are willing to protect me. #brokemendontdeserverespect# #brokemendontdeserveanerection#
Well I agree with you that a guy who truly loves you would be willing t9 spend on you. But meeting a lady for the first time and she demanding for something as little as a recharge card shows she has no self respect and obviously is on a mission....
Re: Is She A Wife Material Or Should I Forget About Her? by nuggarito: 10:29am On Aug 11, 2018
Op, do as I say, pull your slippers, hold am for hand oya start running as fast as you can, run till your shadow is tired.

(1) (Reply)

Bonny Girls We Need To Marry Kalabari Men More / Man Spotted Licking His Girlfriend Nose In Order To Impress Her (video) / David Beckham Kissed His Daughter On The Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.