Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,107 members, 7,957,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) (86063 Views)

Anyone With A Higher Candy Crush Score? / What Is Your Highest Level On Candy Crush ? / Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by blingxx(m): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Spread of Satanism

Watch all the miserable formers come to form that there is nothing like illuninati

1 Share

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by MobileGees: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
booqee:
Maybe that's why it's so addictive sef, despite been a boring and childish game. undecided
eye of Horus

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Idrismusty97(m): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
I just hate hypocrites with passion. Someone that will probably kill his mother to join the so called illuminating. This is a nation where we don't even make our own toothpick yet some people still have time to be looking for illuminating symbols on foreign products no one forced you to patronize.

3 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
Neyoor:

Abi oo... I'm also surprised anyway. Besides, it might just be ordinary symbol and nothing serious attached to it.

I'm so much addicted to that game already. It's my boredom and pain reliever. wink smiley
exactly.

My core companion in toilet grin

2 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Changethechain: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
Sir there is a very big deal in it... All the major occult in the world today work with this symbol.. If you know you know
HajimeSaito:
grin grin grin

It is called the Eye of Horus. You'll also find it on Dollar Bills. It's nothing more than an ancient Egyptian symbol. Three Thousand years ago it might have meant something to you if you lived in Ancient Egypt. But nowadays, there's no big deal to it.

4 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
Yewandequeen:
exactly.

My core companion in toilet grin

Lol! wink grin grin cheesy Auntie Yewande.

Don't mind the guy jare. Let's keep on enjoying our game in peace.

We are covered by God's grace
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
3millionia:

My brother help me tell them, me sef go download that game nananow now. Na illuminati dey rush us cool

And by the time you start dangling in the sky and some Black birds start pecking your eye balls in your dreams you go know say na Demons dey rush you. grin

I piry u grin

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
Neyoor:

Lol! wink grin grin cheesy Auntie Yewande.

Don't mind the guy jare. Let's keep on enjoying our game in peace.

We are covered by God's grace
amen ooo

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
As I just opened my IPAD NAH THE Game my wife Dey play since .. I have to continue from where she stopped ..illuminati my foot grin

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by MobileGees: 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
Spread of Satanism

Watch all the miserable formers come to form that there is nothing like illuninati

carry your ignorance comot for here

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by sammyobi584: 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Wish I can see a mobile device to rest it on and confirm this.

click on the arrow.. then click on that place I marked red..put in your email and password.. and boom e Don save..as far as your data is on any level U finished will automatically be saved..if your phone lost,the only thing to do is get new one,download candy crush..click on that icon and login and all your levels will automatically come back..
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
sammyobi584:

click on the arrow.. then click on that place I marked red..put in your email and password.. and boom e Don save..as far as your data is on any level U finished will automatically be saved..if your phone lost,the only thing to do is get new one,download candy crush..click on that icon and login and all your levels will automatically come back..

Na, this isn't for me. The guy I quoted is the one that needs it, he is the one that doesn't sync his progress
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by coluka: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
lordpherow98:
Illuminati symbol and so?

no allow ignorance be your driver

Illuminati is just a conspiracy
Illuminati is real, don't be deceived. Just like God and satan are real. There are those who are dedicated to the service of the kingdom of darkness as there are children of the kingdom of light. These forces are at battle everyday in our world. They are very real. I can't explain everything I know here now but I have a little experience about these things. Evil powers are very real so also are the forces of good

6 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 22, 2018
Kingsuo:
Weyin concern you tongue tongue
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Dollarship(m): 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2018
REDshouse:
@Op no get work.... Your mate dey download money..
pleae teach me how to download money lipsrsealed
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by genie66(m): 10:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin grin grin

It is called the Eye of Horus. You'll also find it on Dollar Bills. It's nothing more than an ancient Egyptian symbol. Three Thousand years ago it might have meant something to you if you lived in Ancient Egypt. But nowadays, there's no big deal to it.
Am just curious.... Please what's the connection between archaic Egypt and Dollar bill?

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Standardcosting(m): 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
hopexter:

You're not qualified
Will u keep kwayet
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Cloud007: 10:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin grin grin

we keep deciving ourselves calling symbols ancient. The power behind the symbols lives. And works among us. Hope you have a reason to peep beyond the veil....then you understand ssshit is real.

5 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Cloud007: 10:56pm On Aug 22, 2018
tamethem:

And by the time you start dangling in the sky and some Black birds start pecking your eye balls in your dreams you go know say na Demons dey rush you. grin

I piry u grin
grin grin cheesy
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Platony(m): 10:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
3millionia:

My brother help me tell them, me sef go download that game nananow now. Na illuminati dey rush us cool

grin grin grin grin
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by millionboi(m): 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
Sultty:
It's just not funny, for the first time I finally decided to download candy crush saga and guess what, i got this big turnoff on a closer look. That is why it is advisable for people to always look closely before playing some so called 'spicy and soft' games, shine your eyes it is the end time
somtin one person form dey disturb u?
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lol, Illuminati is only in your head. If you know, you know.

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2018
People too like wahala.. That symbol has been in use before the illuminati or freemason. Its just a symbol for the all seeing eyes of God. Used even in early christianity... Make una easy o
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by BeejayManny(m): 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2018
the symbol come mean say I go join them abi. guy bone that thing
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Standardcosting(m): 11:01pm On Aug 22, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

I know a guy, let's bounce
Really?

Well how was your wedding ceremony
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Divay22(f): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
Op which kind post be this na.
Now way i don dey enjoy candy crush cry cry
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Platony(m): 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2018
And so fvckin wat?? Bt if smbody dash u dollars, u go take abi??

WEREY!!!

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Soulsymbol99: 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
4601CE:
Im in level 891 grin
Mine doesn’t have the so called illuminati symbol though

The game dey finish so? undecided
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Michaelpresh(m): 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2018
And so??
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by deleo16(m): 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
cool

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by REDshouse(m): 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
Dollarship:
pleae teach me how to download money lipsrsealed
same place you download iluminanti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games / Gta Liberty City Stories: How To Enable Cheats For Android Users Only / Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor Free PC Download 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.