Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:58 PM

Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) - Gaming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) (86048 Views)

Anyone With A Higher Candy Crush Score? / What Is Your Highest Level On Candy Crush ? / Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by dotyoung(m): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2018
Dyt:

No Its for my uncles daughters sisters aunts nieces'
lol. dove my hat
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Dyt(f): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2018
dotyoung:

lol. dove my hat

Just an addict
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by RexTramadol1: 9:29am On Aug 23, 2018
4601CE:
Im in level 891 grin
Mine doesn’t have the so called illuminati symbol though

Level 12, 985 here.
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 23, 2018
Tampa6246:
Unless you show me a screenshot of your progress,you behind me

Hahaha

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Henitan24(f): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2018
4601CE:
Im in level 891 grin
Mine doesn’t have the so called illuminati symbol though
I'm in level 1800+ mine has and I'm enjoying it, ain't stopping yet

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 23, 2018
RexTramadol1:

Level 12, 985 here.
shocked
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 23, 2018
Henitan24:

grin
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by IamPlato(m): 9:45am On Aug 23, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin grin grin

It is called the Eye of Horus. You'll also find it on Dollar Bills. It's nothing more than an ancient Egyptian symbol. Three Thousand years ago it might have meant something to you if you lived in Ancient Egypt. But nowadays, there's no big deal to it.
your Statement Is Full Of Ignorance

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by lordpherow98(m): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2018
Alexrayz:

Bet also u still say there is nothing like blood ritual or people doing blood money mr know it all ..just pray u not be enlightened by been use as a sacrifice

Kolo dey worry dis 1
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by IamPlato(m): 9:47am On Aug 23, 2018
Costello559:
And so? Look, if we criticize or find faults in everything we use, u won't have to touch anything on earth.. Do you know how many hidden "contaminated" stuffs are there on earth?
Play the game.. It won't affect you..
That's faith
it Has Affected So Many People... Its Becoming An Addiction
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by IamPlato(m): 9:49am On Aug 23, 2018
Henitan24:

What? shocked
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by OyinO: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2018
The Eye of Horus belongs to Ancient Black Egyptians borrowed BY the illuminati. Many West African tribes migrated from Egypt when it was invaded by Greeks, Romans and later Europeans and now Arabs. The All-Seeing Eye of Egyptian Sun God - Horus is not a symbol of Illuminati. They borrowed it.
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by redsun(m): 9:56am On Aug 23, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin grin grin

It is called the Eye of Horus. You'll also find it on Dollar Bills. It's nothing more than an ancient Egyptian symbol. Three Thousand years ago it might have meant something to you if you lived in Ancient Egypt. But nowadays, there's no big deal to it.

It is big deal because they only want niggers to know the history of the world from the time of jesus and mohammad and the things that happened before the emergence of christianity and islam are main to be mysteries and that is why his type are confused and lost in the present. Pharonic cartouche

It is like a child that is being taught english alhabets from M instead A,obviously it's never going to make sense to the child.That is situation of africa today and black world in general.
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by BoboKush(m): 9:57am On Aug 23, 2018
sprints2:
don't be a confirm mumu even the $100 note get illuminati most movies u watch illuminati the stuffs u use illuminati...wetin consign me....

So because I want to Uninstall na why una be masturbate on my post..... This one weak me
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by themanderon: 9:58am On Aug 23, 2018
That is why this generation of ours is highly demonized. Ever heard of mind controlled slaves? Most people are under mk ultra mind control gotten through movies, musicals, games etc. It's literarily everywhere. only the discerning can see it. Sadly most people have eyes but cannot see, they have ears but cannot hear, Brains but are unfortunately mind controlled zombies. That's why you do things but cannot explain why you do them.
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by BoboKush(m): 10:00am On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=LordCenturion post=70523332]Some people no get sense at all, especially in Africa, black people with dead brain, that's why whites and the rest of the race take advantage of our dull brain, OK, the logo is on dollar as well, we all know this, yet nah we dey rush dollar grin, even if your cousin wey dey US give you dollar, just throw it away. Nah we dey rush go USA, even we count It (USA) as an achievement in Africa, we always prayed to God to let us visit the promise land with fasting and praying, so when your dream finally come through and you travel to USA, will you refuse to spend their dollar? ( @ BoboKush ) ... Mumu black people, religion has brainwashed our generation...

If I say I want to Uninstall it my choice..... U want to travel to America doesn't mean everybody want to.... Learn to respect people choice... Odabor

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 23, 2018
SexTin:
What
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Melchizedek3(m): 10:23am On Aug 23, 2018
Guy satanism full everywhere sote people don dey used to it. I see what you saw just be on your guard leave the others- save self first

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Rapsino(m): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2018
Horlaidex:

LMAO. I'm in level 3254 grin
grin u pass us ooo
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by killsmith(f): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2018
This is an ancient Egyptian symbol..

Bunch of brainwashed people.

This is why they said if you want to hide something from the black man, keep it in a book.

Over 95% of africans don't know their own history. What a shame....

But if na to cram the history wey dey Bible or quran, you go Sabi am....

Woe unto you black man for you have decided to remain in the chains given to you by your oppressors.
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by killsmith(f): 10:40am On Aug 23, 2018
coluka:

Illuminati is real, don't be deceived. Just like God and satan are real. There are those who are dedicated to the service of the kingdom of darkness as there are children of the kingdom of light. These forces are at battle everyday in our world. They are very real. I can't explain everything I know here now but I have a little experience about these things. Evil powers are very real so also are the forces of good
are you sure you know the definition of real?
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Funjosh(m): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2018
Dyt:

All of you still learning

Check your leaderboard

All. Hail the powerful woman cheesy
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by sirBLUNT: 11:11am On Aug 23, 2018
Henitan24:

weydon ma.
i don't know why girls are obsess with this game
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Henitan24(f): 11:14am On Aug 23, 2018
sirBLUNT:
weydon ma.
i don't know why girls are obsess with this game

lols... I've too accounts sef cheesy guess it is because its feminine. Saw you missed call. How re u?
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by sirBLUNT: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2018
Henitan24:

lols... I've too accounts sef cheesy guess it is because its feminine. Saw you missed call. How re u?
feminine ni feminist ko....

yea was checking on you hun...since you have forgoting me now
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Henitan24(f): 11:53am On Aug 23, 2018
sirBLUNT:
feminine ni feminist ko....

yea was checking on you hun...since you have forgoting me now
I can't baby
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Eagleword14(f): 12:06pm On Aug 23, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2018
I blame the founding fathers of america who harnessed and customized ancient egyptian signs engraved on the great treasure of egypt's pharoahs (which got transferred from europe to america after being discovered in the ruins of egypt by european knights) to fool and incapacitate or distract the europeans during the american revolution war. This is why naive and history lacking Nigerians who have also been brainwashed by middle-eastern religions, will describe anything with antique signs or markings as demonic and co. *shaking my head in pity*
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Vichin: 1:41pm On Aug 23, 2018
kerry57:
I am not surprised cos I have read about the vision of Illuminati from one of their members long time ago. He said their vision is to make sure that every household globally has one or more things at least to do with the cult group. U should ask why people are so addicted to that game.
Not every one is addicted to it.....the game can be so annoying and frustrating
I stopped playing the game in level 193 in 2016..
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Timblaze(m): 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2018
lordpherow98:
Illuminati symbol and so?
no allow ignorance be your driver
Illuminati is just a conspiracy
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by sirBLUNT: 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2018
Henitan24:
I can't baby
that's right baby...i see you flying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games / Gta Liberty City Stories: How To Enable Cheats For Android Users Only / Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor Free PC Download 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.