Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:15 AM

Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) (86056 Views)

Anyone With A Higher Candy Crush Score? / What Is Your Highest Level On Candy Crush ? / Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Tampa6246:
I can't save my progress again on fb pls help

Na only you play reach this level? You try, keep coming, you’ll get to me soon wink
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by olamil34(m): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2018
Sultty:
It's just not funny, for the first time I finally decided to download candy crush saga and guess what, i got this big turnoff on a closer look. That is why it is advisable for people to always look closely before playing some so called 'spicy and soft' games, shine your eyes it is the end time

That's the symbol of an Egyptian god(Cyrus)
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
Changethechain:
Sir there is a very big deal in it... All the major occult in the world today work with this symbol.. If you know you know
So u are saying if ur given a bunch of $1 bills u will reject it because it has the symbol of the eyes of providence
Its just a symbol representing the all seeing eyes of God as it watches through the trinity as seen by ancient religions & its been incorporated into other religious sects or organisations doesn't make it demonic... So u will reject the USD

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 22, 2018
3rdavefarms:
As I just opened my IPAD NAH THE Game my wife Dey play since .. I have to continue from where she stopped ..illuminati my foot grin

Level 23 grin
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Olumeme: 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
kerry57:
I am not surprised cos I have read about the vision of Illuminati from one of their members long time ago. He said their vision is to make sure that every household globally has one or more things at least to do with the cult group. U should ask why people are so addicted to that game.

People are addicted because it's sweet, though I don't play games except PES, but anything good will definitely get lots of fans and supporters.
Illuminati is pure fallacy
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by MsGood(f): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
I'm on level 1449 on candy crush and haven't noticed it. Maybe it's different from candy crush saga sha. I don't think it's a big deal though
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
lordpherow98:
Illuminati symbol and so?

no allow ignorance be your driver

Illuminati is just a conspiracy

Probably and probably not. Lol
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
Standardcosting:

Really?

Well how was your wedding ceremony

Great, you didn't come na
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by sprints2: 11:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
BoboKush:
That nonsense will Uninstall
don't be a confirm mumu even the $100 note get illuminati most movies u watch illuminati the stuffs u use illuminati...wetin consign me....

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2018
Yewandequeen:
exactly.

My core companion in toilet grin

The big brother eye no be ‘their’ symbol? Yet dem wan die on top am. Those symbols preceded the so called symbols so why should we be scared or alarmed?
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Jakasibo(m): 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2018
Standardcosting:
Illumnati this.. illumnati that

Who cares?

How do I join sef?
funny guy grin grin

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by kerry57: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2018
Olumeme:

People are addicted because it's sweet, though I don't play games except PES, but anything good will definitely get lots of fans and supporters.
Illuminati is pure fallacy
If u say, it's fallacy,try to make more finding about the group bro. I know they are not and they truly exist like Freemasons

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by SexTin(f): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2018
Op U Smoke Weed, Which Eye Are U Shining, That Means God Eyes On Everyone. And What About The One On The US $1 Dollar Bill, The Great Seal Of The United States N The Symbol On Israel Flag. Op Abeg Go N Sleep Fa, It Is What It Is To U.
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
dairykidd:
People too like wahala.. That symbol has been in use before the illuminati or freemason.[s] Its just a symbol for the all seeing eyes of God. Used even in early christianity[/s]... Make una easy o

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by folly22(f): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2018
deavicky:
I talk am. No wonder the game no get ending. Anytime I play am go far, my phone loss. If I buy new phone I will now need to start afresh.
You don't need to start all over again when you get a new phone. You can register with their your Facebook or Gmail, so when you get a new phone, u can log in wt either of the two. It will revert to your level on your former phone
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by lordpherow98(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2018
coluka:

Illuminati is real, don't be deceived. Just like God and satan are real. There are those who are dedicated to the service of the kingdom of darkness as there are children of the kingdom of light. These forces are at battle everyday in our world. They are very real. I can't explain everything I know here now but I have a little experience about these things. Evil powers are very real so also are the forces of good

Leave many talks
Bring forth facts

2 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
dairykidd:

So u are saying if ur given a bunch of $1 bills u will reject it because it has the symbol of the eyes of providence
[s]Its just a symbol representing the all seeing eyes of God as it watches through the trinity as seen by ancient religions & its been incorporated into other religious sects or organisations doesn't make it demonic...[/s] So u will reject the USD

2 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Horlaidex(m): 11:27pm On Aug 22, 2018
Rapsino:
If u play it will automatically join illuminati? Funny enough that's the game am playing now. I am in level 285
MsGood:
I'm on level 1449 on candy crush and haven't noticed it. Maybe it's different from candy crush saga sha. I don't think it's a big deal though

LMAO. I'm in level 3254 grin
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
SexTin:
Op U Smoke Weed, Which Eye Are U Shining, That Means God Eyes On Everyone. And What About The One On The US $1 Dollar Bill, The Great Seal Of The United States N The Symbol On Israel Flag. Op Abeg Go N Sleep Fa, It Is What It Is To U.

2 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by raymytech2: 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2018
You go see devil logo on coke soon
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 22, 2018
the game that I'm in level 1339
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by brymzycute(m): 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by CODEEATER(m): 11:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
lordpherow98:
Illuminati symbol and so?

no allow ignorance be your driver

Illuminati is just a conspiracy

Look who speaks of ignorance

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by iammolise(m): 11:41pm On Aug 22, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin grin grin

It is called the Eye of Horus. You'll also find it on Dollar Bills. It's nothing more than an ancient Egyptian symbol. Three Thousand years ago it might have meant something to you if you lived in Ancient Egypt. But nowadays, there's no big deal to it.

That's how some dudes made videos of celebs and Illuminati sign, posture and handshake(Publicity stunt)... They called out American pastors, actors, and most of hip-hop artistes... Wat da efff, dude hv u seen rappers make music? U'll know there's no power or force behind shit, U'll see for urself d struggle in their vocal cords, U'll know how hard they work all day to make one track let alone an album...
Now they made money from ignorant over fanatic xtian believer... Those guys knew quite well where they'll send those videos to (Nigeria) and sell a great deal(business strategy), they knew we Nigerians are rumor eaters and we'll buy anything that wave through our shores... And if there's one thing we are good at is spread controversy like a plague.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Yewandequeen(f): 11:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
Lucid1:

The big brother eye no be ‘their’ symbol? Yet dem wan die on top am. Those symbols preceded the so called symbols so why should we be scared or alarmed?
grin
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by IKJ66(m): 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
*learn how to start designing your graphics work (cards,flyers,posters etc) with you android phone instead of paying 2-6k to graphics designers...*
Class holds tomorrow and the price is *N300 only*
Join the group �
https:///6n77nOSThuPBRr2sP0O6e3
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by ALAYORMII: 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2018
Rapsino:
If u play it will automatically join illuminati? Funny enough that's the game am playing now. I am in level 285

Am in level 1k+
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 11:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
What height of ignorance is this? Why do we pay attention to unnecessary things in this country?

You aren't bothered about the programming but bothered about the symbol
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by rock003: 11:55pm On Aug 22, 2018
pussyeater:
Guy sense dey your head so?

Don't tell me you can't see the symbol the OP is referring to.

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by rock003: 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2018
Costello559:
And so? Look, if we criticize or find faults in everything we use, u won't have to touch anything on earth.. Do you know how many hidden "contaminated" stuffs are there on earth?
Play the game.. It won't affect you..
That's faith

That thing you call "faith " is a display of ignorance borne out of stupidity.
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Coolbriz01(m): 12:06am On Aug 23, 2018
Costello559:
And so? Look, if we criticize or find faults in everything we use, u won't have to touch anything on earth.. Do you know how many hidden "contaminated" stuffs are there on earth?
Play the game.. It won't affect you..
That's faith
No mind am, for im mind if we play d game dem don initiate us b dat...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games / Gta Liberty City Stories: How To Enable Cheats For Android Users Only / Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor Free PC Download 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.