Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,390 members, 7,954,569 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) (86054 Views)

Anyone With A Higher Candy Crush Score? / What Is Your Highest Level On Candy Crush ? / Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by dalygoodfellow: 3:37am On Aug 23, 2018
the spiritual things are meant for the Gnostic
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Fitbillionairep: 3:48am On Aug 23, 2018
idiots still falling for illuminati shit in 2018?

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by anigold(m): 3:48am On Aug 23, 2018
lordpherow98:
Illuminati symbol and so?

no allow ignorance be your driver

Illuminati is just a conspiracy
satanism is not a conspiracy it's very real as the air you breathe. Why should anyone include an occultic system in a common app is ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by bigfat05: 4:28am On Aug 23, 2018
this is serious....
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by AbrahamIsrael: 4:29am On Aug 23, 2018
Do not be ignorant of the vices of the evil one

2 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by eunisam: 4:59am On Aug 23, 2018
Rapsino:
If u play it will automatically join illuminati? Funny enough that's the game am playing now. I am in level 285

me dey level 597
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by karlboss: 5:20am On Aug 23, 2018
Until Nigerians begin to understand that when people are talking about issues of this earth, the issue is about this earth not heaven or hell

Illuminati agenda is simple and easy distract people mind from the real issue. Make them become zombies so we would always be in control

For example if you are playing the game and you have reached a high level you are addicted to the game you are their zombie

They control everything including your football music entertainment, religion everything that makes you not think.

Watch this new song Saviour by Iggy azalea look closely at the video

For those who believe illuminati worship Satan and have demonic powers una funny oh but they are here just to make zombie of man and make more money for themselves.

There is something very powerful about every human being for you to discover your potential and power you must make sure all the things listed above do not control your thinking. Once you do you would be free from them.

Did the first version have illuminati symbol?
It could be that illuminati saw the game has turned a lot of people to zombies so they purchased it

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Veetee(m): 5:24am On Aug 23, 2018
They are everywhere now. coming to take over.. its on big brother nigeria, hiptv, english premier league
accept and hold on to Jesus .He is the only source of hope

2 Likes

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 23, 2018
deavicky:
I talk am. No wonder the game no get ending. Anytime I play am go far, my phone loss. If I buy new phone I will now need to start afresh.
play it online,i link mine with my Facebook account,so I don't usually start afresh
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by MDBELLO(m): 6:07am On Aug 23, 2018
is because God gave u the eyes to see another eyes on your game u now called it illuminati eye anso

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by inferno82(m): 6:20am On Aug 23, 2018
Y
4601CE:
Im in level 891 grin
Mine doesn’t have the so called illuminati symbol though

You're a learner, am in level 2,764
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Tampa6246(m): 6:40am On Aug 23, 2018
Unless you show me a screenshot of your progress,you behind me
Lucid1:

Na only you play reach this level? You try, keep coming, you’ll get to me soon wink
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:50am On Aug 23, 2018
MobileGees:

carry your ignorance comot for here
Of all the logos and cymbals, why choose that?
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by kullozone(m): 7:02am On Aug 23, 2018
Illuminati kor, illumination ni.

But that game is a time waster oh! I noticed People who have the game are kinda addicted to it.

That was how my younger sis wanted to waste her life playing Candy Crush and sleeping all day, until I broke her phone before she kon get sense again..

Las las I bought a new phone for her sha... The thing pain mesmiley
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Funjosh(m): 7:26am On Aug 23, 2018
Co-Smh
Dyt:
Smh

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Funjosh(m): 7:30am On Aug 23, 2018
YoungFr:

You're still a learner
Even you are also a learner tongue

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Funjosh(m): 7:32am On Aug 23, 2018
Tampa6246:
I can't save my progress again on fb pls help
May be you have offended the Illuminate people......... grin
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by francium001: 7:38am On Aug 23, 2018
Costello559:
And so? Look, if we criticize or find faults in everything we use, u won't have to touch anything on earth.. Do you know how many hidden "contaminated" stuffs are there on earth?
Play the game.. It won't affect you..
That's faith
my brother what you don't know will surelly not harm you a bit, but what you know will definetely hunt you.
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by delishpot: 7:38am On Aug 23, 2018
There is also the Gay symbol plus the phalus and Yoni symbols there too.
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 23, 2018
Funjosh:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by lordpherow98(m): 7:46am On Aug 23, 2018
anigold:
satanism is not a conspiracy it's very real as the air you breathe. Why should anyone include an occultic system in a common app is ridiculous.

I don't understand what you mean
Occultic system or symbol?

Well for your information, that's just the popular eye of Horus. One of the marvelous arts by the ancient Egyptians.
It's a symbol of royal power, Good health and protection.

You're just seeing what you want to see

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Alexrayz(m): 8:00am On Aug 23, 2018
lordpherow98:
Illuminati symbol and so?

no allow ignorance be your driver

Illuminati is just a conspiracy

Bet also u still say there is nothing like blood ritual or people doing blood money mr know it all ..just pray u not be enlightened by been use as a sacrifice
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:03am On Aug 23, 2018
4601CE:
Im in level 891 grin
Mine doesn’t have the so called illuminati symbol though

Im in level 1059, although no b dis year i start oo...But me come dey find d symbol join 4 ma own game

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Mekusstriker(m): 8:04am On Aug 23, 2018
OP na illuminati sef
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by EBUBS(m): 8:05am On Aug 23, 2018
You just ended up advertising candy crush Saga the more... It'll get more download just watch
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2018
Funny Nigerians, you are still freaking on this illuminati shit? Bro receive sense.
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by ironempress(f): 8:11am On Aug 23, 2018
Rapsino:
If u play it will automatically join illuminati? Funny enough that's the game am playing now. I am in level 285

am in level 1340���

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Dyt(f): 8:20am On Aug 23, 2018
Funjosh:

All of you still learning

Check your leaderboard

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by dotyoung(m): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2018
Finally!
I've been looking for people playing this game... Now I've seen my bosses and juniors
Level 2361

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by dotyoung(m): 8:56am On Aug 23, 2018
Dyt:

All of you still learning

Check your leaderboard

Is the account yours?
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Dyt(f): 9:06am On Aug 23, 2018
dotyoung:

Is the account yours?

No
Its for my uncles daughters sisters aunts nieces'
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by SexTin(f): 9:07am On Aug 23, 2018
Auladimeji:
Common mortal behaving like you knows all. You're a mere mortal,you know nothing
Sharrap, What Do U Knw, Pls Tell Me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games / Gta Liberty City Stories: How To Enable Cheats For Android Users Only / Middle Earth Shadow Of Mordor Free PC Download 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.