Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) (85219 Views)

Download Summertime Saga Highly Compressed Apk Mod V0.20.13 For Android / What Is Your Highest Level On Candy Crush ? / Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:15am On Aug 23, 2018
I no dey for too much grammar, I don't uninstall am straight........

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 23, 2018
Rapsino:
If u play it will automatically join illuminati? Funny enough that's the game am playing now. I am in level 285
You're still a learner

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 23, 2018
4601CE:
Im in level 891 grin
Mine doesn’t have the so called illuminati symbol though
I'm in level 1991
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by mejai(m): 12:20am On Aug 23, 2018
someone pls send me lives
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by SexTin(f): 12:23am On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=Glycolysis post=70522097][/quote] What
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by bizhop01: 12:28am On Aug 23, 2018
I love it
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by JeogahII(m): 12:36am On Aug 23, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin grin grin

It is called the Eye of Horus. You'll also find it on Dollar Bills. It's nothing more than an ancient Egyptian symbol. Three Thousand years ago it might have meant something to you if you lived in Ancient Egypt. But nowadays, there's no big deal to it.
it is ignorance actually to think that it is nothing. if it is nothing why do the put it there in the first place? Beware of the devices of the devil!

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by bizhop01: 12:36am On Aug 23, 2018
[quote author=Tampa6246 post=70521220]I can't save my progress again on fb pls help

Contact illuminati, you will be lead to light
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Auladimeji(m): 12:38am On Aug 23, 2018
tosyne2much:
What height of ignorance is this? Why do we pay attention to unnecessary things in this country?

You aren't bothered about the programming but bothered about the symbol
You're a mere mortal,you know nothing
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by HajimeSaito(m): 12:40am On Aug 23, 2018
JeogahII:

it is ignorance actually to think that it is nothing. if it is nothing why do the put it there in the first place? Beware of the devices of the devil!

There are many ancient symbols which over time have lost their cultural significance. They are so old that nobody remembers what they were meant to represent.

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by IME1: 12:40am On Aug 23, 2018
Do you know growing up in said nobody in his sense will allow anyone put the mark of the beast 666 on his head or hand s because we have been told the consequences and the past and future of the devil area and his followers.

But with the way the world is going a number of people have become more insensitive, insensible and loveless

Even when there is a big signpost that says "this is the way to meet Satan in hell fire forever" some people will still go out of the spirit of rebellion, false adventurous spirit, earthly wisdom/logic and pure scorn to those who will speak and kick against the path.

Salvation is personal
When you are on the tracks running, it's not advisable to look at others, but focus on your own
But if another athlete is pouring oil, banana peels or water on the tracks, wisdom is profitable to instruct - caution that person
At the end na all of una go still suffer am

Humanity is a common race, there is nothing like that is his or her business. Sensible people watch out for each other.
For instance letting a known drunkard or epileptic person drive his 'own' car (which is his business, his car, his life) can invariably still affect you if he has an accident and jams all the other cars on his way, including yours.
For example again, letting a registered sex offender in your neighbourhood to organise night vigils for the children on your street is your business
Speak out.
I support the op
I don't have candy crush at all
But I know many games, cartoon, labels, jingles, songs, trends, fashions, celebrities, shows, sitcoms are all on the agenda of the devil in these last days

Stay vigilant,
Satan won't tempt you with bitter Kola but with candy and succulent apples

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Auladimeji(m): 12:42am On Aug 23, 2018
MsGood:
I'm on level 1449 on candy crush and haven't noticed it. Maybe it's different from candy crush saga sha. I don't think it's a big deal though
You're a mere mortal,you know nothing

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Auladimeji(m): 12:45am On Aug 23, 2018
SexTin:
Op U Smoke Weed, Which Eye Are U Shining, That Means God Eyes On Everyone. And What About The One On The US $1 Dollar Bill, The Great Seal Of The United States N The Symbol On Israel Flag. Op Abeg Go N Sleep Fa, It Is What It Is To U.
Common mortal behaving like you knows all. You're a mere mortal,you know nothing

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Rocice(m): 12:46am On Aug 23, 2018
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Auladimeji(m): 12:49am On Aug 23, 2018
QuitNotice:
Lol, Illuminati is only in your head. If you know, you know.
. You're a mere mortal,you know nothing
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Auladimeji(m): 12:52am On Aug 23, 2018
Platony:
And so fvckin wat?? Bt if smbody dash u dollars, u go take abi??

WEREY!!!
You're the werey here, You're a mere mortal,you know nothing.
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by mojibbz(m): 1:16am On Aug 23, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin grin grin

It is called the Eye of Horus. You'll also find it on Dollar Bills. It's nothing more than an ancient Egyptian symbol. Three Thousand years ago it might have meant something to you if you lived in Ancient Egypt. But nowadays, there's no big deal to it.
You're correct but it's not nothing though and it's not an illuminati symbol. It depicts the vision of the pineal gland
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Dollarship(m): 1:42am On Aug 23, 2018
REDshouse:
same place you download iluminanti
how to download Illuminati mmumu??
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Vicrotica(m): 1:43am On Aug 23, 2018
You talk well but your meme no go well
pussyeater:
Guy sense dey your head so?
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by mystiquerebirth(m): 1:54am On Aug 23, 2018
You are a wise.

May your paths shine brighter, and the universe reward your wisdom with a blessed life and a manifestation of your deepest desires.

Blessed be.

Auladimeji:
Common mortal behaving like you knows all. You're a mere mortal,you know nothing
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by LordCenturion(m): 1:59am On Aug 23, 2018
Some people no get sense at all, especially in Africa, black people with dead brain, that's why whites and the rest of the race take advantage of our dull brain, OK, the logo is on dollar as well, we all know this, yet nah we dey rush dollar grin, even if your cousin wey dey US give you dollar, just throw it away. Nah we dey rush go USA, even we count It (USA) as an achievement in Africa, we always prayed to God to let us visit the promise land with fasting and praying, so when your dream finally come through and you travel to USA, will you refuse to spend their dollar? ( @ BoboKush ) ... Mumu black people, religion has brainwashed our generation...

@ Sultty
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by HyDef(m): 2:06am On Aug 23, 2018
I've read daft things, but this... this...
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:16am On Aug 23, 2018
HajimeSaito:
grin grin grin

It's a bigger deal now.
Soon you will know why.

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by bedspread: 2:36am On Aug 23, 2018
MANY IGNORANT FELLOWS ON THIS THREAD..

OP I SALUTE YOUR UNDERSTANDING....
ONLY FEW ON EARTH HAVE YOUR UNDERSTANDING...

the devil has gone scientific in capturing lots of GOD'S Creatures but they are too ignorant in their Wiseness to decode...

Many hv been Unknowingly Initiated and only them know the pains and Spirtual prision they go through in their closets while they brag on air and space...

My People Are Destroyed for lack of knowledge Hosea 4:6

1 Like

Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:53am On Aug 23, 2018
any illuminate sign/sigil/whatever on nairaland anyone?
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by menshowng(m): 3:08am On Aug 23, 2018
Oga so wen ur cousing send u dollars from usa u no go collect abi? Cos illuminati dey dia....poverty go just rush u.smh
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 3:17am On Aug 23, 2018
Illuminati my arsë
Re: Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) by dolak: 3:20am On Aug 23, 2018
Playing at the moment (3:20am)....Broz, where you take see your own illuminati symbol?
So, anything popular and successful na illuminati
Broz, pls, correct some off-things about your perceptions to things. Good morning!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Official " New Releases " Thread. Check For Latest Games / Gta Liberty City Stories: How To Enable Cheats For Android Users Only / How To Connect Dream League Soccer Multi-player Mode For Android Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.