Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Could I Be In Love With Two Men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could I Be In Love With Two Men? (3173 Views)

Poll: Could I be in love with both of them?

Yes: 28% (11 votes)
No: 71% (28 votes)
This poll has ended

My Boyfriend Introduced Me As A 'friend' To His Dad. Should I Be Worried? / Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army? / How Could I Get Her Back? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by otuwe(f): 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2007
Can someone be in love with 2 men?

I'm in a relationship which I value so much, but there is this male friend of mine that I really like and recently he starting saying he's in love with me. I'm really attracted to him but I don't think I love him. Please what should I do.
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by cuteass1(f): 7:16pm On Mar 29, 2007
Of-course its possible to be in love with two at the same time

but its impossible to love two people the same way, because being in love is different from loving. you might be in love with someone and not love the person wink

and since no two people are the same, you love different things about each, but at the end of the day one of them holds a bigger portion of your heart wink

But you said you're not even sure you're in love with this person, so it might just be a "fading infatuation"??

and if you really are in love with your boyfriend and you value your relationship, please please and please dearie don't risk what you guys have

If you're happy where you are, i advice you to stay put ooh, because you might run into the arms of this other guy only to find out you were dreaming and darling when you wake up from the dream, it might be too late sad cry

we say in igbo: ônye nôdu ebe ônô, ebe ô na-anôghi a na-agu ya (when you are somewhere, and at the same time longing for somewhere you're not)
the english man would say: a bird at hand is worth much much more than 10 in the bush

it might seem tempting,yea
but remember, not all that glitters is gold wink , the unknown is always tempting but not always worth the ride, why take that risk?? wink

I advice you to remain friends with him, make him understand you're just fine where you are and unfortunately he's a bit late to the market, i believe everything on earth happens for a reason and if you guys are meant to be, the right time will come, but till then where you are is your gold cool
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by OmoEko1(f): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2007
damn cute-ass u got here before i did grin grin, now i got nothing to write for the girl, yo stop thinking like me angry tongue grin grin grin
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by cuteass1(f): 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2007
Omo Eko:

damn cute-ass u got here before i did grin grin, now i got nothing to write for the girl, yo stop thinking like me angry tongue grin grin grin

don't worry dearie. you're me and i'm you kiss kiss kiss
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by Dojo(m): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2007
To the originator of this;

It's not possible for you to love two men. No matter what you say or what you think, it's either you love one and lust after the other. Love is a special feeling you have for only one person.
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by noel76(m): 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2007
my dear otuwe dont b deceive, its not real 2 b in luv as in love wit 2 diff pple if u no wat it means 2 really b in love.
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by Seun(m): 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2007
It's possible to be in love with the two men, but,
haven't you already said that you don't think you are in love with the second one?
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by becool89(f): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2007
lol at the ridiculousness (if dats even a word).
imagine your boyfrend telling you he was in lov wit u and one of his female frends, how wud u feel ?
d ansa is simple, pick 1, u cant have eat your cake and have it
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by Coleslove: 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2007
Ferlix:

what do u need from the two men, is it not their prick? what is love - shio - love ko love ni.

I guess som pple are trying to be Ferlie Be ur self embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by Coleslove: 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2007
otuwe:

Can someone be in love with 2 men?

I'm in a relationship which I value so much, but there is this male friend of mine that I really like and recently he starting saying he's in love with me. I'm really attracted to him but I don't think I love him. Please what should I do.

I guess you are infatuating my dear, you're begining to compare him with your Lover. I bet you have been having the other guy (Your friend) around you to much and alone most times. I would advice if you can keep away from him. The better for your relationship.
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2007
Nothing rankles like a hypocrite. You would be hitting the roof by now if ur boyfriend said exactly the same thing you said.
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by Seun(m): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2007
You don't know that for sure. Those that would 'hit the roof' would probably not ask this question.
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by ricadelide(m): 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2007
what brought you into the relationship youre presently in? was it a genuine love or you were pressured into it by other reasons?

obviously, if you value the relationship you're in like you said, you wont really be considering someone else.

on the other hand, if you've liked the other guy all along, and didnt know he'd like you back and you are now just discovering, then youre revealing something more.

eventually, it boils down to what the true state of your heart is. you cant truly love both of them, so you have to be where your heart is.
best wishes.
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by Radiant(f): 12:00am On Mar 30, 2007
otuwe:

but there is this male friend of mine that I really like and recently he starting saying he's in love with me. I'm really attracted to him but I don't think I love him

Why start this topic in the first place? undecided

He said he's in love with you. Why twist it now? embarassed

You told us you're attracted to him!!! That's basically the situation and not love my dear. embarassed
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by ima1(f): 12:31am On Mar 30, 2007
davidylan:

Nothing rankles like a hypocrite. You would be hitting the roof by now if your boyfriend said exactly the same thing you said.

lol i totally agree grin
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by cuteass1(f): 12:58am On Mar 30, 2007
@ EVERYBODY

the girl wouldn't be here if she was not confused

so please just make her see it, instead of critisizing her as if no one else have been in that situation.

No one knows it all and no one is perfect, and when it comes to love, everybody can be misled once in a while

isn't that why she's a human being?

yes her boyfriend is "the one", just tell her that and for once forget the critics

we all need advice from people we think we can confide in and trust, otherwise she wouldn't be here, the discouragement of sharing your problem with others is uncalled for, which is what some of us here are doing sad

two heads are better than one
remember wink
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by Amobi1(m): 5:15am On Mar 30, 2007
she is a bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb grin grin grin grin
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by olagoke1(m): 6:31am On Mar 30, 2007
cute-ass, has already convince me girl, you have nothing to be confused about, whatt i guss is that, you are only confuse because you are starting to have feelings for this so called your male friend, please if you value your relasionship always avoid him as from the moment, because if you continue your usual way with him, you would not no when he will get you, and if you don't want a situation whereby you will be the one to quit your present relationship because of this new friend and which might be dangerous, just take my ideal.
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by cuteass1(f): 7:14am On Mar 30, 2007
olagoke1:

cute-ass, has already convince me girl, you have nothing to be confused about, whatt i guss is that, you are only confuse because you are starting to have feelings for this so called your male friend, please if you value your relasionship always avoid him as from the moment, because if you continue your usual way with him, you would not no when he will get you, and if you don't want a situation whereby you will be the one to quit your present relationship because of this new friend and which might be dangerous, just take my ideal.

thanks for that.

whether we say it in a mild and caring manner, or in a harsh and unfriendly manner, we're trying to pass on the same message
so why not go for the first method?? wink
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by rexmaliik(m): 10:07am On Mar 30, 2007
my simple advice to you is just 2 secretly marry him without ur husband's concept. so dat u can be gaining 2 things @ d same time.gaining from ur husband en him
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by afrikangal(f): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2007
oh gal is true o cut-ass as said it all o.cos u know say she get all da brain for dis kind topic stick to ya man if u care a nd truly loves him o no problem gal. smiley smiley
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by richylaw(m): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2007
That is the most dangerous mistake you will ever make in a valued relationship , pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee run away from that guy . I'm sorry  to say but he may be the wolf to devour you sheep . I guess your real guy must be neglecting somethings thereby causing you this distraction , call him and tell him what you feel you need in him that you are not seeing at the moment , but Mr Wolf has, sincerely ,never be proverbial about it  tell him straight. I beleive he values you as well, he'll keep you tight in his cage. smiley
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by Soundmind(m): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2007
It does not pay to donate love to men to reap a broken heart. Pls, do not compare love rather appreciate it. I advice you to stay with ur man than risking ur intergrity.
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by doubletree(f): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2007
are you sure it's love and not lust?

if you are really in love with your boyfriend the thought of being in love with someone else shouldn't even occur to you.
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by lilvonz(m): 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2007
@ everyone
You can be in love with more than two boys. grin
The only thing u do is to make it a secret to both boys. kiss
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by Ambber(f): 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2007
Cute Ass has said it all. Stick to your relationship. You will always find one cute guy or the other you find yourself attracted to, you dont have to pursue the attraction if you dont want the destruction of what you have. How do you think married couples survive? do you honestly feel they dont get attracted to other people once in a while? The feelings will soon pass. Take charge and all the best!
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by whiteroses(f): 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2007
cute ass i like the way you think if it could be anybetter i might say i wrote it, lol
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by whiteroses(f): 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2007
otuwe you need jesus, olojukokoro ni e, you have a boyfriend already so don't risk it stay with the person that you already love deep down, you are so serious with the other man that you even had to post it on nairaland, don't you know you are one of few people that has healthy relationship like yours and you are still looking come-on be serious
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by Coleslove: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2007
rexmaliik:

my simple advice to you is just 2 secretly marry him without your husband's concept. so that u can be gaining 2 things @ d same time.gaining from your husband en him

OMG do you mean that?
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by Bankole01(m): 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2007
Chineke me dis world don spoil finish. Look dis small gal wey dey tok about two men instead of dey go school. Wait first a go tell ya papa and then come tell ya boyfriend, e go beat you you go nearly die. Look make a tell you small pikin. go school first then come marry me only. You hear. If a hia dis kain nonsense again, you go see
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by funmeme(f): 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2007
plz don't be distracted by those decievers abeg! na beg i beg u. guys can make u do what is wrong wen it comes 2 there feelings so my dear,face ur boyfriend and stop looking backing back except(ur boyfriend is not treating u right)

but plz endurance na d best ooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Could I Be In Love With Two Men? by silkyblack(f): 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2007
I agree with you funmeme. Gal close ur eyes and ur heart o and concentrate on ur bf.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Internet, Reason Our Girls Arent Getting Married, Beware / What's Temperament Is The Most Attractive To Women? / If Your EX Write This On Your Wall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.