Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook (4270 Views)

SA Deputy President Embroiled In Sex Scandal With This Slay Queen (PICS) / Guys Come and See This Slay Queen ooh (funny Picture) / See How This Slay Queen Flaunts Her Massive Boobs Without Bra In Sexy Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook by ojeffo: 7:28am On Aug 11, 2018
A Facebook user is being roasted on her timelibe after posting this..

1 Like

Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook by bjayx: 7:29am On Aug 11, 2018
Hell fire is still the oddest place you'll end up.

4 Likes

Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook by midolian(m): 7:32am On Aug 11, 2018
Some of these people don't mean what they post. They do it just to trend and get all the attention in the world.

Women especially, the one thing they love most after money is attention..not minding how it will come

8 Likes

Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 11, 2018
midolian:
Some of these people don't mean what they post. They do it just to trend and get all the attention in the world.

Women especially, the one thing they love most after money is attention..not minding how it will come
You're wrong.

If a woman tells you she's had sex in a road side gutter, believe her cus its true.

You think sex occurs for them the way u get little savings once in a while then u think of toasting amaka in ur neighborhood? Sexual temptation is an everyday event for girls and not just sex but sex that comes with money and attention. How many girls do u think are affirmative enough to resist such.

Better shine your eye!

2 Likes

Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook by midolian(m): 7:43am On Aug 11, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

You're wrong.

If a woman tells you she's had sex in a road side gutter, believe her cus its true.

You think sex occurs for them the way u get little savings once in a while then u think of toasting amaka in ur neighborhood? Sexual temptation is an everyday event for girls and not just sex but sex that comes with money and attention. How many girls do u think are affirmative enough to resist such.

Better shine your eye!
Not in this age, man

2 Likes

Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook by Merimental(m): 7:45am On Aug 11, 2018
good n she don pursue at least 3 beta suitors away 4rm her life...wen ur eyes go clear e no go Funny!

1 Like

Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook by highqueen(f): 7:47am On Aug 11, 2018
wow,kudos.
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook by donbachi(m): 7:51am On Aug 11, 2018
Marine agent.imagine,inside church..guys be careful.some girls are carrying many destinies in their womb like dis

Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook by pafo(m): 9:05am On Aug 11, 2018
This girls get parents at all?

Omo jati jati ikeji aja!
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook by kingxsamz(m): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2018

Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook by tstx(m): 11:20am On Aug 11, 2018
bjayx:
Hell fire is still the oddest place you'll end up.

Like say u sef no go end up there...

Mtchew
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook by Olalan(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2018
And she proud of the immorality act she committed......saying anything just to trend
BTW seems some girls don't have brains with which they can think with..............
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook by Olalan(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2018
And she proud of the immoral act she committed......saying anything just to trend
BTW seems some girls don't have brains with which they can think with..............

1 Like

Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook by bjayx: 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
tstx:

Like say u sef no go end up there...

Mtchew
If U no miss am tongue
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook by Bluezy13(m): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
donbachi:
Marine agent.imagine,inside church..guys be careful.some girls are carrying many destinies in their womb like dis

She can come and carry my destiny too.

I don't need it.
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook by donbachi(m): 8:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
Bluezy13:

She can come and carry my destiny too.
I don't need it.
not ur portion bro
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook by Bluezy13(m): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
donbachi:
not ur portion bro
I don't believe in destiny.
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook by czarina(f): 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
I don't get it Is is that they have no parents, siblings, cousins or uncles on their friends list
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook by ikillmods: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
Some people will dance Shaki Shaki into hell fire.
Re: See What This Slay Queen Posted On Facebook by donbachi(m): 10:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
Bluezy13:

I don't believe in destiny.
ok.

(1) (Reply)

"I Married Him Fit And Trim. Now His Potbelly Is Affecting My Affection To Him / (PICS) See The Savage Reply A Guy Got While Chatting With His Girlfriends Ex. / A Lady's Experience With A Bleep And Run Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.