Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World (36673 Views)

How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB / The First Lady To Own An Iphone X In Nigeria (Photos) / See How Long You Should Charge Your New Phone For The First Time Before Using (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by richeeyo(m): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
Chizuru01:

US is just 6.7 days my brother. while in the Shithole is 133 days.

Now you know the reason why many are praying for second slave shipping to America
Na you and your family de pray that kind praer
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by HoodBillionaire: 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
u never ready work
go find who go teach u free
and dont ever bug me punc ass niggi
u go collect
samzzycash:
no problemafter all the millions or na billions wey you don make from the work you still they hustle 30k.

Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by RexTramadol1: 4:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
greyham:

See what living in a shíthole can cause

I bet you would find your statement absurd if you could earn more than it's worth in 6 working days (or 12 undecided )

Open your mind my friend

Lemme borrow u a meme to give him

Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by Greyworld: 4:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
agarawu23:
133 days is a big lie. Not in all cases.

It will take yahoo guy just hours to have one. grin

It will take a crypto trade few weeks to have one grin

It will take arm robbers few hours to have one grin

It will take politicians Few seconds to have one grin

It will take few minutes for a ritualist to have one. grin
No body asked for the profession of your family members.
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by dalaman: 4:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
agarawu23:

Pastors can have it as gift in few minutes as well,

1 Like

Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by InvertedHammer: 4:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
Chizuru01:

US is just 6.7 days my brother. while in the Shithole is 133 days.

Now you know the reason why many are praying for second slave shipping to America
/
Even at that, folks in US do not throw down $1000 to get iPhone x. The payment is broken down, tied to a carrier through contract that it is effortlessly affordable. One can even trade in old iPhones for more discount.

I shake my head at Nigerians sometimes because as soon as they get iPhone x, I already know that iPhone y is on the way. But then, each one pursues what makes him/her happy.

/

3 Likes

Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by jaxxy(m): 4:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
Thankfully I don’t like d Fone, I like d appearance bt I don’t enjoy using it as much.
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by renod(m): 4:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
i dey pick steady
courier work dey sweet die
once u don catch 1client
first billing 700$
second billing 3k
and d list and bills are endless
na d client go run
G for life
hahahahaha
though i neva pick almost 1month now
clients don dey wise up
baba, abeg reply with your email or number make we talk
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
samzzycash:
Salliemae banking self 10k dollars in one day.

Tor angry
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by agarawu23(m): 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
Greyworld:

No body asked for the profession of your family members.
dolt

1 Like

Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by jamjam1991(m): 5:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
The monkey that post this post is still a monkey!!! Na wch work I go do for 133day to buy iPhone X abeg cos I wanna b involved idiattt
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by banio: 5:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
Our leaders have made everyone poor in this con3.
Minimum wage is just too poor. Casualisation of workforce is almost a norm.
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by Slamjamz22(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
jeff1607:
money wey go do better decking or drill better borehole n.a. wetin I go use take buy phone even my ancestors go vex for me
Poverty �
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by Headmaster055(m): 6:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
Working to get something tangible in this country of ours is not easy ooooo
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by Hustlersdiary: 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
yungchop:
I get sure clients.. Drop your number make we talk
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by Hustlersdiary: 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
TheUbermensch:

wa gbayi

I dey hail oo.
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by samzzycash(m): 6:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
u never ready work
go find who go teach u free
and dont ever bug me punc ass niggi
u go collect
mumu
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by peak115: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
Iphone x is not as good as tecno
shocked
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by RevenGeMission: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
Stallion93:
And mind u U.S nationals still say the Iphones even iPhone 8 is expensive but our poverty mentality here makes us think if you don't have iPhone you're a low class

Heard and seen people stress over IPhone, never freaked me , I'd rather buy UlePhone it's waterproof, you can swim with it , Screen is Gorrilla 4 , IT CAN'T break , you can take it out in snow / extreme weather and it's freaking cheaper than my tecno camon Cx

WTF /?? I am buying that ...
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by RevenGeMission: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
TheUbermensch:

wa gbayi

Gbayi too ..
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by piagetskinner(m): 9:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
hahah..nawa oo

when for my church plenty people de use am
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by SUCCESSMIRACLE: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hustlersdiary:
You don't have to wait for 133 days if you can get AT&t or Verizon postpaid acc, you can open an iPhone x shop if you wish.

If you know u know.

If u get am holla me.
Bros no vex,what is verizon postpaid acc.
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by Hustlersdiary: 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
SUCCESSMIRACLE:
Bros no vex,what is verizon postpaid acc.

Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by SUCCESSMIRACLE: 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hustlersdiary:
You don't have to wait for 133 days if you can get AT&t or Verizon postpaid acc, you can open an iPhone x shop if you wish.

If you know u know.

If u get am holla me.
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by TheLoser: 11:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
agarawu23:

Show me the way
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by TheLoser: 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
i dey pick steady
once u don catch 1client
first billing 700$
second billing 3k
na d client go run
G for life
hahahahaha
clients don dey wise up
How far
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by renod(m): 2:45am On Aug 12, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
i dey pick steady
once u don catch 1client
first billing 700$
second billing 3k
na d client go run
G for life
hahahahaha
clients don dey wise up
boss, make we reason onto this courier work, I wan learn am, I no mind if i go pay
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by mathong: 5:58am On Aug 12, 2018
How much you get it or How long it takes to get it doesn't really matter to me.

what matter is what do you do with it, if you buy iPhone X for making more money lower models or brand couldn't make then its cool and worth it.

But if you're pursuing it for show-off, selfie, name-making, etc when you dont have steady income or savings of its worth 10times then its advisable to go for other options that can satisfy your need.

just my opinion though.

They are businesses you can start with less than iPhone X price and in 6moths you can afford 10 IPhone X and still stand tall.... all about mindset and focus!
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by Codes151(m): 9:34am On Aug 12, 2018
Chizuru01:
hmm zoo always good at bad

BTW,

It is only a fool that will just puff out such amount of money gotten on such amount of time on just phone.

It is only allowed if you get it within 1 or two months?
I got it. grin
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by jeff1607(m): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2018
Slamjamz22:
Poverty �

if I buy an expensive phone it should be able to suit my life style, easy to store files and flexible to use on any pc with no restrictions

must 've parachute o

poverty right?

lets assume you had 1million right now either by hard work (probably saved) or freely given what would you do with it?

need to know if I am talking to a man or an adolescent.
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by centboy123456(m): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
i dey pick steady 3k 5k 7k courier work dey sweet die once u don catch 1client first billing 700$ second billing 3k and d list and bills are endless na d client go run G for life hahahahaha though i neva pick almost 1month now clients don dey wise up

how far
Re: How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World by renod(m): 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
abluck:
When Amazon carding still dey hot
SmH grin
boss abeg, come teach me amazon carding...na abk I dey, you fit drop your digit or mail make we talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google Engineer Apologizes After Photos App Tags Two Black People As Gorillas / Religious Headgear: MTN Makes Registration Changes / Whatsapp Is Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.