Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,658 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] (2101 Views)

Bbnaija Girls' Secrets: Whitemoney's Exposé(video) / How To Know If A Girl Likes You – Ladies Deepest Secrets Revealed / True Story About Sonia Otiti, Ooni Ex Wife Revealed :PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:46am On Aug 11, 2018
If you read this short post to the end, you'll learn a lot. Oh! This post is only for men.

I once created a fun thread and talked about being broke. Someone read it and replied with:

dèrrydinny: but you claim that girls are feeding and buying things for you and that your books are selling well, why only 133 Naira come remain for akant?

My replies.

Typing...

Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:55am On Aug 11, 2018
Because I'm broke. #Smiles

Hey, I didn't say women are feeding me. Stop the accusation.

I said: The first iPhone I used, a 23 year old beautiful Asian girl bought it.

The first Rolex watch I used another young lady (a Nigerian) bought it. I don't ask women for money or gifts. They do it themselves.

Saying I'm broke doesn't mean I beg women for things. They just do it.

If you're a woman and a man is giving you great fùck you can't get anywhere, you'll do the same. Our TheDAVIDO Fùck Guide will teach you all you need to know on how to fùck. www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/thedavido-fck-guide

Typing...

Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:57am On Aug 11, 2018
...while our Lasticle book will teach you how to cure your PE and last longer in bed. The exercises inside will also help you increase your pens size. www.shop.wetclef.com/shop/lasticle

Typing...

Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:57am On Aug 11, 2018
If you don't want to spend on women, but beautiful women will be compelled to spend on you, then learn how to use your díck, be an asshole who doesn't give a fùck, and last long in bed like a true bad boy. If you can do this, women will worship you even if you're broke.

Typing...
Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:58am On Aug 11, 2018
This is not a fairy tale, but real life experiences.

Let me teach you a money saving trick before I call it a day. Read everything and you'll learn something.

Typing...
Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:00am On Aug 11, 2018
Some men find it difficult to save money, but this tested and trusted technique will help them.

Register with 2 or 3 banks. Get all the MasterCards, but use scissors and destroy one of the cards. This bank card you destroyed will serve as your dummy account. It's untouchable. See image below. Hey, I use a cheap phone, so my camera quality sucks.

Typing...

Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2018
With one or two of the banks, register it / them with iBanking / Mobile banking. Also register with Payoneer and link one (optional).

Typing...
Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:01am On Aug 11, 2018
Now, you have three accounts — all synchronized with your BVN.

1. Receiving account (GTB)
2. Spending account (Zenith)
3. Point of no return account (UBA)

Typing...
Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2018
Let me explain for a better understanding.

If you do legit online business and you receive money home and abroad, you'll need GTB as your receiving account which should be linked to your Payoneer and foreign PayPal account (they're easy to create, but optional).

Typing...
Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:02am On Aug 11, 2018
When money enters your GTB account, immediately login to your GT iBanking app, send 90% to your point of no return account (UBA) and send 7% to your spending account, Zenith. Finally, leave 3% on your receiving account (broke account GTB).

Typing...
The reason you should do it immediately is to make sure it doesn't fallow, else, extravagant impulse will kick in.

The spending account is the one you'll use to buy things online (mini importation) from Amazon, Jumia, Aliexpress, 1688.com, etc.

Typing...
Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2018
Wisdom / Lesson:

It's better you tell the world you're broke while using the technique above so they can mock you, but deep down, you're smiling because you know who you are.

Bragging about being broke is better than bragging about being rich.

If you brag about being rich, people will extort you, then mock and call you arrogant behind your back.

Typing...
Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2018
Do you remember the story of Hush Puppy giving his friend Morpha some millions, but he letter mocked him and called him a fool.

This technique will save you stress and it will humble you. Hush Puppy's rich boy show off made people milk him. Now, he's becoming humble.

Typing...
Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2018
So, when you login to your broke account (GTB), you'll see only 5k or ₦100 and this will make you look broke, remain humble, and strive MORE to make more money, but in your point of no return account (UBA), there are millions waiting to be invested after every 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 years.

Typing...
Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:07am On Aug 11, 2018
Key points:

1. Don't waste money on women (if you must, use your head)
2. Start an online business and solve people's problems
3. Be great in bed (A MUST)
4. Implement the 3 Banks technique above
5. Be stingy (at first)
5. Invest offline (the 90% UBA money)
6. Finally, when the money starts flooding from all angles (online and offline), don't forget to pay your tithe, setup a charity foundation, and help the poor.

Typing...
Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:08am On Aug 11, 2018
That's how real men do it. It's not by being a 1 minute man, training girlfriends in school, buying them phones, and succumbing to their demands while being broke and remorseful at the end. Doing such things is meant for your MARRIED WIFE not girlfriend.

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:08am On Aug 11, 2018
Anyway, I'm still broke and I need someone to lend me ₦500.

Please, when next you read my posts, don't read it with the mindset of finding faults or mistakes you'll use against me in another thread.

One of the reasons I'm always truthful with my posts is because there are people who only read my posts to find incongruity. They'll always be disappointed because I speak nothing but the truth.

Typing...
Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:13am On Aug 11, 2018
There is something Ben Carson said which I can never forget and I obey it forever.

He said: Tell the truth. If you tell the truth all the time you don't have to worry three months down the line about what you said three months earlier. Truth is always the truth. You won't have to complicate your life by trying to cover up." —  Ben Carson

Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:15am On Aug 11, 2018
I forgot to say something. If you need a Payoneer account, visit their site and register for it. It's free. If you want a functional PayPal account to receive and send money, we have a guide on it. Unfortunately, my phone crashed, but if I check my PC and see it, I'll give it out to people who indicate interest for free.

Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by TheSilentNight: 10:43am On Aug 11, 2018
Manmen
Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by Adasun(m): 10:53am On Aug 11, 2018
Hmmm... Which akant would u use for unfor seen circumstances legend?
Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:01am On Aug 11, 2018
Adasun:
Hmmm... Which akant would u use for unfor seen circumstances legend?
How? Which bank account? I don't understand.
Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by micolaj: 11:05am On Aug 11, 2018
iLegendd:
I forgot to say something. If you need a Payoneer account, visit their site and register for it. It's free. If you want a functional PayPal account to receive and send money, we have a guide on it. Unfortunately, my phone crashed, but if I check my PC and see it, I'll give it out to people who indicate interest for free.
I am interested in the Paypal stuff, Bro.
Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by Adasun(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2018
[/quote]
iLegendd:
How? Which bank account? I don't understand.
[quote author=iLegendd post=70181210] i have re-read and understand now. Was trying to knw which of da bank account u would spend frm for health,and other unplan expenditure. zenith i guess.
Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:34am On Aug 11, 2018
Adasun:
How? Which bank account? I don't understand. i have re-read and understand now. Was trying to knw which of da bank account u would spend frm for health,and other unplan expenditure. zenith i guess.
Yes. You can use GTB, Zenith or others. Anyone you have will work. In fact, you don't need up to 3 accounts. Two is enough. This thing is SO essential for all men to do. People don't know how to save money.

Yesterday, a friend visited me and was complaining on how he hardly saves money, so I explained this method to him. He has five different accounts. I think he will get started this week. You too should even if it's small.
Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by flexydote(m): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
Send me the guide to open a PayPal account
@ debighearts@gmail.com
Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 2:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
flexydote:
Send me the guide to open a PayPal account
@.com
Kindly remove your email address. No posting of email address. Only indicate interest. When I switch to PC, I'll check if I still have it. If it's missing, don't worry — there is an alternative and it works too. It's free.
Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by mikeeze(m): 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
iLegendd:
Kindly remove your email address. No posting of email address. Only indicate interest. When I switch to PC, I'll check if I still have it. If it's missing, don't worry — there is an alternative and it works too. It's free.
i need this to
Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by j21o: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
No
iLegendd:
I need it iLegend
Re: SEX, MONEY & GIRLS: Secrets Revealed [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
I couldn't find it, but this thread has what you need: https://www.nairaland.com/4347538/how-send-receive-paypal-funds

(1) (Reply)

Why Is My Husband Semen Watery? / African Cam Girl Got Attacked By Soldier Ants While Performing / My Crush On Nairaland Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.