Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Nicki Minaj Leaks Photo Of Man Grabbing Her Tight Behind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nicki Minaj Leaks Photo Of Man Grabbing Her Tight Behind (2121 Views)

How To Insert Your Dick In Her Tight Pussy / 22-year-old Lady Chokes Bouncer Unconscious After ‘grabbing Her Bum’ / Salesgirl Slap Boss For Grabbing Her Butt, He Try To Sack &see What His Wife Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Leaks Photo Of Man Grabbing Her Tight Behind by Lindabanks: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2019
Nic­ki Minaj is always find­ing her­self in the gos­sip spot, if she’s not beef­ing with Car­di, then she’s giv­ing fans some­thing to gos­sip about. Just recent­ly Nic­ki leaked pho­to of her­self rock­ing a man on the sofa and now we have to talk about her.

The man in the pho­to is rumored to be Nick­i’s cur­rent hus­band. Accord­ing to online reports, Nic­ki secret­ly mar­ried Ken­neth Pet­ty, the man she’s rock­ing in this pho­to.

On August 16, Minaj changed her name on Twit­ter from “Ms. Minaj” to “Mrs. Pet­ty.” After that sub­tle change, fans were quick to com­ment on the dif­fer­ence.

A cou­ple days ago, Minaj announced on Queen Radio that she is get­ting mar­ried soon­er than lat­er. “We filed for the mar­riage license and we still had to pick it up and I was trav­el­ing, by the time I came back, we had to renew it again,” Minaj revealed.

It’s pret­ty obvi­ous she’s been tak­en. We wish her a hap­py mar­ried life!

See the eye popping photo here: http://toktok9ja.com/nicki-minaj-leaks-photo-of-man-grabbing-her-tight-behind/

(1) (Reply)

Would You Advice A Man Who Earns #40,000 Monthly To Settle Down? / Need A Female Sex Friend Around Ikeja / I'm Confused, I Think Am Caught In Between These Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.