Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,071 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Plus-Sized Model Spins Her Massive Backside As She Hits The Runway, Crowd Cheers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plus-Sized Model Spins Her Massive Backside As She Hits The Runway, Crowd Cheers (2121 Views)

'Fatty Bum Bum, Happy Birthday To Me' - Plus-sized Model Celebrates In Bikini / Man Grabs His Fiancee's Massive Backside In Pre-wedding Pictures / Meet Ewobiolaoluwaseto Bridget aka 'OROBO' 'Fattiebumbum': Plus-Sized Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plus-Sized Model Spins Her Massive Backside As She Hits The Runway, Crowd Cheers by Crimecity: 12:54pm On Mar 07, 2019
Here is a moment a plus-sized model slayed in her beautiful outfit as she hits the runway.

The lady who was cheered by audience for the self love she exhibited not minding what people will say.

In the video going viral on social media, the lady was spotted cat walking and whyning her massive backside while on the runway..

Watch the video HERE

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Plus-Sized Model Spins Her Massive Backside As She Hits The Runway, Crowd Cheers by Crimecity: 12:55pm On Mar 07, 2019

Re: Plus-Sized Model Spins Her Massive Backside As She Hits The Runway, Crowd Cheers by Nayo08(m): 1:14pm On Mar 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Plus-Sized Model Spins Her Massive Backside As She Hits The Runway, Crowd Cheers by anochuko01(m): 3:19pm On Mar 07, 2019
"occupy till i cum"

(1) (Reply)

See Why That Lady Wants You So Bad And Won't Stop / My Brother Helped My Boyfriend Cheat On Me - / I’m selling my used shoes and sneakers. Worn only once

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.