Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,541 members, 7,812,684 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat (18273 Views)

Discover The Secrets To Make Literally Thousands Of Dollars Every Week / Do You Think Females Are Treated Unfairly In Games And In The Gaming Community? / 10 Popular Video Games Series That Will Literally Die In The Next Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by tzoracle: 11:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
Arondizuogu:
Not related to the topic, but fifa 19 is on fire!! Played the closed beta and my word, it's the best fifa in years. Thinking of porting to PES but man I'm staying put..

embarassed embarassed embarassed

bro, how much did u get it for ?
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by jameyjaggs: 11:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
I only know of one Boss that is undefeatable. His name is ISAAC FROST of Fight Night (PS3)

That dude was over built. Just one blow and it's game over. The annoying part is you have to only block in the first 3 rounds of fight with him, then you go for body punches in the next 3 rounds.

If you try to play your own way, next thing you'll see is that he gave you one blow and you are down. GAME OVER

I've been playing Fight Night for 2 years, I still can't beat him. The game sef don come tire me!

If anyone collects pad from me and beat that dude in one flow, I'll give the person 30k
naahh...where u at i'll do it for free
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by jameyjaggs: 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
killsmith:
Go and play Barcelona in the most difficult level in FIFA ps3 or ps4 then come back and talk to me.
just use leicester city or tottenham in any way as far as u know how to shoot u'll thump barcelona.....these teams are not that solid body bullying team but trust me they're really fast.......
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
tzoracle:

shocked shocked shocked

console ?

Ps4. 3-5-2 formation like England's
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 12, 2018
tzoracle:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

bro, how much did u get it for ?

I didn't pay. EA sent my brother a mail that he one of the few to first play and give them feedbacks. I played it with him..
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by tzoracle: 12:24am On Aug 12, 2018
jameyjaggs:
just use leicester city or tottenham in any way as far as u know how to shoot u'll thump barcelona.....these teams are not that solid body bullying team but trust me they're really fast.......

grin
you sabi the work

Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by tzoracle: 12:27am On Aug 12, 2018
Arondizuogu:

I didn't pay. EA sent my brother a mail that he one of the few to first play and give them feedbacks. I played it with him..

how was it??

were player ratings displayed??
graphics?
what of one touch strike

last last that plate fit reach 35k
shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by tzoracle: 12:28am On Aug 12, 2018
Arondizuogu:

formation is everything, control the midfield and you've beaten barca
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 12, 2018
tzoracle:

how was it??

were player ratings displayed??
graphics?
what of one touch strike

last last that plate fit reach 35k
shocked shocked shocked

Graphics has been improved very well, it felt like pes graphic a bit, no more arcadic..
One touch strike is their trademark this year.. below are some pictures. I'm just really loving the graphics..
Game play is madt bro.. I will attach pics soon
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 12, 2018
New kick off options.

Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by tzoracle: 2:27am On Aug 12, 2018
Arondizuogu:
New kick off options.

waaaaawwwwuuuuuu....

EA killing pes slowly grin
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Fhowe: 5:55am On Aug 12, 2018
Naijaforeigner:
Please who knows the game I can play with a lady or games ladies would love playing?

Ladies, which game do you love playing?

My babe is coming over and I don’t even know a game I can buy for us to play on Ps4?

Someone help, thanks.
Tetris

1 Like

Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Tapout(m): 8:49am On Aug 12, 2018
killsmith:
Go and play Barcelona in the most difficult level in FIFA ps3 or ps4 then come back and talk to me.

hmm.. I dey wipe barca on legendary mode o
Abi is there another level after legendary?? sad

Arondizuogu:

are u from Arondizuogu or Thats just a random moniker ish??
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by TwentyOnePilots(m): 9:44am On Aug 12, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Shadow fighter, Eclipse mode. Can't even beat the second in command.

I have been fighting the main Boss now, for almost a year, can't seems to knock him down. Very annoying! angry grin
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Kaycee7(m): 10:02am On Aug 12, 2018
It's only on a Nigerian forum that a thread about video game bosses would turn into a soccer discussion

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Viruscod3d: 12:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
killsmith:
i beat barca very well
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by NothingDoMe: 12:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
TwentyOnePilots:

I have been fighting the main Boss now, for almost a year, can't seems to knock him down. Very annoying! angry grin
One year? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I've deleted the app from my phone abeg. I nor go kill myself out of frustration. grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
Tapout:

hmm.. I dey wipe barca on legendary mode o
Abi is there another level after legendary?? sad

are u from Arondizuogu or Thats just a random moniker ish??

Lol. I'm from Arondizuogu. You from there too?
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by TwentyOnePilots(m): 1:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
NothingDoMe:
One year? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I've deleted the app from my phone abeg. I nor go kill myself out of frustration. grin

Hahahahaha.
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by davillian(m): 1:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
I only know of one Boss that is undefeatable. His name is ISAAC FROST of Fight Night (PS3)

That dude was over built. Just one blow and it's game over. The annoying part is you have to only block in the first 3 rounds of fight with him, then you go for body punches in the next 3 rounds.

If you try to play your own way, next thing you'll see is that he gave you one blow and you are down. GAME OVER

I've been playing Fight Night for 2 years, I still can't beat him. The game sef don come tire me!

If anyone collects pad from me and beat that dude in one flow, I'll give the person 30k
Game way I Don finish in less than 3months LMAO, think you built your player badly.
Frost is fast and his punches are powerfull.
You need speed, power,stamina and your player should be able to take punches.
I will beat him just show me your build
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by davillian(m): 1:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Go to youtube you will get the strategy. There is no villain that is unstoppable. Youtube has the answer yo almost everything
I didnot have a hard time beating frost, I think his build is poor that's why .he can never beat frost with a poor build.
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Proffdada: 2:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
Holuwatoobii:

lazy youth
grin
I no lazy o
I just get scared when I'm about to finish
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Tapout(m): 2:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Lol. I'm from Arondizuogu. You from there too?

Yeah.. Nwa mazi cool
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by nolio(m): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
challenge accepted
Kelvin30286063:

Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Obeflacko(m): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
you forgot to add that robot boss fight sahelanthropus in MGS phantom Pain..
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
Tapout:

Yeah.. Nwa mazi cool
Nwanne which community. Me na akaeme uno..
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Tapout(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Nwanne which community. Me na akaeme uno..

ndi-okereke
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
Tapout:

ndi-okereke

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. I have been hearing about the place but hasn't been there before. Onu-imo LG right?
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Horduncee(m): 6:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
Am yet to defeat Shao Khan in Mortal Kombat Complete Edition on ps3
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Holuwatoobii(m): 5:57pm On Aug 13, 2018
Proffdada:
grin I no lazy o I just get scared when I'm about to finish
it is well
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lalasticlala Cao Seun Mynd44 Please mods can my Moniker be changed?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode / Babalawo: New Indigenous Android Game / Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.