Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,253 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat (18271 Views)

Discover The Secrets To Make Literally Thousands Of Dollars Every Week / Do You Think Females Are Treated Unfairly In Games And In The Gaming Community? / 10 Popular Video Games Series That Will Literally Die In The Next Five Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Tapout(m): 8:18am On Aug 14, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. I have been hearing about the place but hasn't been there before. Onu-imo LG right?

Nwanne to be frank, I have no idea grin
Do u know nkuwachi?? There's a market there b4 the duplex that houses a pdp office and I think a dangote store
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
Tapout:

Nwanne to be frank, I have no idea grin
Do u know nkuwachi?? There's a market there b4 the duplex that houses a pdp office and I think a dangote store

Nwanne I know Nkwoachi naaa. I know the market and the duplex and the Anglican Church there. Is that your compound? Seems like you haven't been home much?
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Tapout(m): 5:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Nwanne I know Nkwoachi naaa. I know the market and the duplex and the Anglican Church there. Is that your compound? Seems like you haven't been home much?

not very much... that road opposite the duplex leads to my compound
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
Tapout:

not very much... that road opposite the duplex leads to my compound

Is it the Okonkwo family or the Obioha family. If u can't answer here, send an email to freedomlover217@gmail.com... I know both families well.
Re: 10 Unfairly Tough Video Game Bosses That Are Literally Impossible To Defeat by Tapout(m): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Is it the Okonkwo family or the Obioha family. If u can't answer here, send an email to freedomlover217@gmail.com... I know both families well.

okay...check ur mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode / Babalawo: New Indigenous Android Game / Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.