Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Is She Hiding Something? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Hiding Something? (1742 Views)

A Lady Is Four Months Pregnant For Me And She's Hiding It From Me. / My Wife Wants To Leave: Is It My Fault Or Is She Hiding Something? / She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Hiding Something? by Buju803(m): 8:03am On Sep 27, 2022
I’m just curious, my girl saved my name as zad on her phone I don’t just understand. I asked her what’s the meaning of Zad she said the name means something special to her

I thought she might have changed it as I complained about it but was still surprised to see it today

Am I her side boo?

Just confused
Re: Is She Hiding Something? by Beckham14: 8:07am On Sep 27, 2022
Na that one wan give you headache?

You have not registered for your new voters card, that should be of great concern to you not "Zad"

If she says it means something special to her, let her be.

1 Like

Re: Is She Hiding Something? by advanceDNA: 8:10am On Sep 27, 2022
Zad is short form zaddy....a popular pet name oloshos call their sugar daddy....

While it might just be humor to her.. i suggest its time you put on your fbi suit....look out for redflags...the phone is the pandora's box of most cheaters....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is She Hiding Something? by detectivejones: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2022
You asked, you didn't complain there is a whole difference. If you're not comfortad with the name talk to her about it, that is why you're given a mouth and voice to speak. Next!!!

1 Like

Re: Is She Hiding Something? by Buju803(m): 8:18am On Sep 27, 2022
advanceDNA:
Zad is short form zaddy....a popular pet name oloshos call their sugar daddy....

While it might just be humor to her.. i suggest its time you put on your fbi suit....look out for redflags...the phone is the pandora's box of most cheaters....

Okay thanks.. I’m seeing some red flags already that’s why I’m curious I think she is seeing someone else but I will monitor her for evidence. Can you believe I met this girl a virgin and haven’t had sex with her we just romance do some fingering that’s all…. but of lately I discovered she could take more of my fingers than before, e.g she was taking 1 and will cry bitterly if I try inserting 2 fingers but now she could take up to 3 fingers…. And I have caught her lying a lot like a day she ought to visit me but ended up not showing up I learned from her sister she went out to see a friend but when I asked her she told me she went to the farm a lot of lies.. I’m just waiting for the day I will get hold of her phone and check her messages
Re: Is She Hiding Something? by Exxxgeee: 8:21am On Sep 27, 2022
Buju803:
I’m just curious, my girl saved my name as zad on her phone I don’t just understand. I asked her what’s the meaning of Zad she said the name means something special to her

I thought she might have changed it as I complained about it but was still surprised to see it today

Am I her side boo?

Just confused
are u way older than her? I think u seem more like a sugar daddy to her, hence zaddy, shortform- zad.

just saying..

3 Likes

Re: Is She Hiding Something? by advanceDNA: 8:22am On Sep 27, 2022
Buju803:

Okay thanks.. I’m seeing some red flags already that’s why I’m curious I think she is seeing someone else but I will monitor her for evidence. Can you believe I met this girl a virgin and haven’t had sex with her we just romance do some fingering that’s all…. but of lately I discovered she could take more of my fingers that before, e.g she was taking 1 and will cry bitterly if I try inserting 2 fingers but now she could take up to 3 fingers…. And I have caught her lying a lot like a day she ought to visit me but ended up not showing up I learned from her sister she went out to see a friend but when I asked her she told me she went to the farm a lot of lies.. I’m just waiting for the day I will get hold of her phone and check her messages

Im curious..how did u confirm shes a virgin...??
Re: Is She Hiding Something? by Buju803(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2022
advanceDNA:

Im curious..how did u confirm shes a virgin...??

She told me she haven’t had sex with anyone and the first day I tried having sex with her I couldn’t put 2 fingers it was so tight just only 1 could go in
Re: Is She Hiding Something? by Buju803(m): 8:24am On Sep 27, 2022
Exxxgeee:
are u way older than her? I think u seem more like a sugar daddy to her, hence zaddy, shortform- zad.

just saying..

No I’m just 2 years older that her
Re: Is She Hiding Something? by advanceDNA: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2022
Buju803:

She told me she haven’t had sex with anyone and the first day I tried having sex with her I couldn’t put 2 fingers it was so tight just only 1 could go in

Lol......enjoy man...ignorance is bliss

5 Likes

Re: Is She Hiding Something? by Buju803(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol......enjoy man...ignorance is bliss

Hmm I would try having sex with her next time should blood not come out there will be questions to ask
Re: Is She Hiding Something? by Guderian(m): 8:31am On Sep 27, 2022
Cunningly get hold of her phone and do some reece.

She might still be a virgin continous fingering couldn widen the V.

What if she is fingerfighting her V
Re: Is She Hiding Something? by Exxxgeee: 8:31am On Sep 27, 2022
Buju803:

No I’m just 2 years older that her
Ur pocket full? ...
Re: Is She Hiding Something? by ohigus(m): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2022
Stop making her feel like she's d only one, she will definitely come to her sense n tell u d truth that's if she truly love � u oooo

2 Likes

Re: Is She Hiding Something? by Buju803(m): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Ur pocket full? ...

Im trying for myself
Re: Is She Hiding Something? by Buju803(m): 8:36am On Sep 27, 2022
ohigus:
Stop making her feel like she's d only one, she will definitely come to her sense n tell u d truth that's if she truly love � u oooo

Okay
Re: Is She Hiding Something? by Promosaver: 8:38am On Sep 27, 2022
If na my love she use save you name,you for tell us
Now its zad or sad you are asking us if she's good to go
Immaturity everywhere
Re: Is She Hiding Something? by advanceDNA: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2022
Buju803:

Hmm I would try having sex with her next time should blood not come out there will be questions to ask

U are still expecting blood.?? lol..nigga u are funny...u shook finger first time...u entered freely and blood never came out...blood will not come out again....use your head..
Re: Is She Hiding Something? by Buju803(m): 8:47am On Sep 27, 2022
advanceDNA:

U are still expecting blood.?? lol..nigga u are funny...u shook finger first time...u entered freely and blood never came out...blood will not come out again....use your head..

I get your point…. But according to some people and a research article I read that fingering cannot rupture the hymen so if she hasn’t had a dick there will be blood flow
Re: Is She Hiding Something? by advanceDNA: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2022
Buju803:

I get your point…. But according to some people and a research article I read that fingering cannot rupture the hymen so if she hasn’t had a dick there will be blood flow

Where do u think the hymen is.....??
U think it is deep inside the vagina where only penis reach?? The hymen is the gate of the vagina....ofcouse a finger can break it.....many guys break it with finger, especially when they extra large down there
Re: Is She Hiding Something? by advanceDNA: 8:52am On Sep 27, 2022
Buju803:

Some women can evem tell u they dont have hymen....its all lies after doctors published articles on the medical anomally of women born without it....its an anatomical anomally suddenly everyone doesnt have hymen....use your head

2 Likes

Re: Is She Hiding Something? by Exxxgeee: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2022
Buju803:

Im trying for myself
If u're that rich, she's prolly with u for d monetary gains. if nt, she's just using it on u playfully...
Re: Is She Hiding Something? by Buju803(m): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2022
Exxxgeee:
If u're that rich, she's prolly with u for d monetary gains. if nt, she's just using it on u playfully...

No I’m not that rich ooo
Re: Is She Hiding Something? by Buju803(m): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2022
advanceDNA:

Some women can evem tell u they dont have hymen....its all lies after doctors published articles on the medical anomally of women born without it....its an anatomical anomally suddenly everyone doesnt have hymen....use your head

Okay thanks tho make e be say no be wetin I Dey think if not then I’m done
Re: Is She Hiding Something? by elmagnifico411(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2022
You've been seeing the signs but u chose to ignore or form 'not knowing'. you're sha looking someone that will tell u what u already know, that your girlfriend is cheating. u see that ZAD that she stored your contact with ehn, it's for cover up. When she's with her main guy and your call happens to come in, d guy won't get at all. Even if he does ask, she'd be like, "my DAD" and nothing go happen.
Buju803:

Re: Is She Hiding Something? by phintohlar(f): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2022
Promosaver:
If na my love she use save you name,you for tell us
Now its zad or sad you are asking us if she's good to go
Immaturity everywhere
if you no fit advise you for dey drink ur garri for ur house with pride now
Re: Is She Hiding Something? by Buju803(m): 9:04am On Sep 27, 2022
elmagnifico411:
You've been seeing the signs but u chose to ignore or form 'not knowing'. you're sha looking someone that will tell u what u already know, that your girlfriend is cheating. u see that ZAD that she stored your contact with ehn, it's for cover up. When she's with her main guy and your call happens to come in, d guy won't get at all. Even if he does ask, she'd be like, "my DAD" and nothing go happen.

That’s what I’m thinking also

What do you think I should do?
Re: Is She Hiding Something? by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2022
Buju803:

Am I her side boo?

Just confused
Ask her the meaning of Zad. Zad may mean Daddy another way of calling daddy.
Re: Is She Hiding Something? by Olajydeey: 9:12am On Sep 27, 2022
Buju803:

Okay thanks.. I’m seeing some red flags already that’s why I’m curious I think she is seeing someone else but I will monitor her for evidence. Can you believe I met this girl a virgin and haven’t had sex with her we just romance do some fingering that’s all…. but of lately I discovered she could take more of my fingers than before, e.g she was taking 1 and will cry bitterly if I try inserting 2 fingers but now she could take up to 3 fingers…. And I have caught her lying a lot like a day she ought to visit me but ended up not showing up I learned from her sister she went out to see a friend but when I asked her she told me she went to the farm a lot of lies.. I’m just waiting for the day I will get hold of her phone and check her messages

All these things ain't necessary.

Walahi, dere are lots of fishes in the ocean, if you are having a doubting mind in your relationship

Confront her & if u ain't satisfied, just leave her and find someone else

Unnecessary headaches up & down

There are lots of babes, who would reciprocate your attention & time
Re: Is She Hiding Something? by ghettochild(m): 10:41am On Sep 27, 2022
Buju803:

Mumu.. u get time ooo..that bitch don dey Bleep.. you are there waiting to catch her
Re: Is She Hiding Something? by Buju803(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2022
ghettochild:

Mumu.. u get time ooo..that bitch don dey Bleep.. you are there waiting to catch her

Make me understand please
Re: Is She Hiding Something? by youngZee23: 11:22am On Sep 27, 2022
Buju803:

No I’m not that rich ooo
U might be richer than the one banging her now..so u beta bang am 24/7..collect ur share now and comot ur face..before she wire u sack latter..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Can Tell Me What “bro” Thinking About? / Is It Ideal To Get Pregnant Before Marriage? / Romance Section Is The Best.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.