Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Why Does My Father Love Me So Much? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does My Father Love Me So Much? (990 Views)

Why Does My Father Love Mathematics so much / Does My Fiancée Love Me? / Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does My Father Love Me So Much? by Ilamina(f): 8:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
Is it because I am the most beautiful child smiley
Re: Why Does My Father Love Me So Much? by donsufia: 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ilamina:

Because he loves you
Re: Why Does My Father Love Me So Much? by deewhydoski(m): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ilamina:

Are u d only female child?
Re: Why Does My Father Love Me So Much? by Ilamina(f): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
deewhydoski:

Are u d only female child?

The first daughter

We are two girls
One boy
Re: Why Does My Father Love Me So Much? by deewhydoski(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ilamina:

The first daughter

We are two girls
One boy
Are u d first born?
Re: Why Does My Father Love Me So Much? by delugajackson: 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
We may never know. But we are sure of one thing - He doesn't know how much nuisance his daughter constitutes on Nairaland. If only he knew.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does My Father Love Me So Much? by Ilamina(f): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
deewhydoski:

Are u d first born?

The second

The boy is the first
Re: Why Does My Father Love Me So Much? by Ilamina(f): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
delugajackson:
We may never know. But we are sure of one thing - He doesn't know how much nuisance his daughter constitutes on Nairaland. If only he knew.

Africa is tough, don't blame me
Re: Why Does My Father Love Me So Much? by deewhydoski(m): 8:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ilamina:

The second

The boy is the first
I don't really know sha. The only two reasons I think he might love u is if u re his only daughter or his first seed.
I think the love is normal fatherly love not the other way round
Re: Why Does My Father Love Me So Much? by dhabrite(m): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ilamina:

You get sense like this.

You be scam! You no be girl
Re: Why Does My Father Love Me So Much? by landmark86: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
Jamb question
So na me he suppose love?
Rubbishhhh
Re: Why Does My Father Love Me So Much? by Oreofepeters: 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
You can ask Google,,,,,

Some questions are better unasked...

your Dad loves you so much you brought it to nairaland. If he doesn't you will complain, "Why does my dad hates me so much"?

Na stupidity dey rush you grin..
Re: Why Does My Father Love Me So Much? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
1. Some people may know it, fathers are mostly kinder, more gentle and passionate about their daughters than sons. Not all fathers, but most fathers. And the fact, you're the first girl would give him the extra thrill when they handed you to him at birth. When the second girl came, the thrill might still be there, but since it is no longer the first time, well.. But it doesn't mean he loves her less.

2. Your dad may have come from a male-dominated family with boys everywhere and one or no girls only. So he would cherish a girl more.

3. You may look or act very much like someone he cherished in the past or present e.g. his mother, sister, wife or even old flame (gf) he didn't get to marry. Lol. wink

4. You may have inherited some of his traits and keep reminding him of himself. You may even look like him.

5. You may be useful around the home or generally street or book smart, which makes him proud and gives him less work to do; and thus greater love for you. He may not say it to, but you'll feel it in his general attitude to you.

6. Child preference is as old as time, but parents need to be careful and wise if they find themselves in such dilemma so as not to create discontent and disunity. Jacob loved Joseph more simply because Joseph was the first child of the woman he has always loved (Rachel). Jacob loved the second child, Benjamin too, but he was the second child. The first one takes higher thrill. His first wife that bore him the other children, Leah was forced on him.

7. Jesus loved a disciple a lot too (Mark), the other disciples knew but they didn't complain or get bitter like Joseph's brothers because Jesus is God and all-wise. Despite loving Mark deeply, he distributed responsibility according to each person's ability, ranking Peter, John, Bartholomew etch ahead as the inner circle.

(1) (Reply)

Sex Tape Of A Buddhist Master Having Gay Orgy With Other Monks In A Temple Leaks / My Boyfriend's Younger Sister Caught Me Cheating (MY STORY) / Why Love Is Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.