Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) (74453 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) / American Bride Changed Her Mind Runs Away On Her Way To Her Wedding Venue– Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by otherway: 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
amaniro:
Beautiful. Actually I don't think she is WHITE per say, I think either Asian or so and anybody not from Europe is called COLORED.

Aproko who ask You?
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I hate racism but the sad truth is that i'm one of them.

I try not to be but Chinese and Indians are not very likeable.

All the others I've met are cool.
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Ibunkun1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
YourImaginaryBF:
they look great together.
I Remember The Movie Where This Picture Was Gotten From.Awesome Movie 'the Shawshank Redemption'
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
This is the kind of international relationship that should have easy green card.

Congrats.
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
Out Nigerian sisters should learn from this. No unnecessary display of boobs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by englishmart(m): 9:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
amaniro:
Beautiful. Actually I don't think she is WHITE per say, I think either Asian or so and anybody not from Europe is called COLORED.
That means someone from the USA is not white?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by amaniro: 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
englishmart:
That means someone from the USA is not white?
Exactly. Read US history.
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by ashjay001(m): 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2018
amaniro:

Just look at d nose, bro
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by englishmart(m): 10:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
amaniro:

Exactly. Read US history.
you should have included those of European descent.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Asour: 10:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
amaniro:

Really? Have you heard about Canada/USA? How about Australia and New Zealand.There are certainly white people outside Europe as much as not all geographical Europeans are "White".
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by amaniro: 10:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
Asour:

Really? Have you heard about Canada/USA? How about Australia and New Zealand.There are certainly white people outside Europe as much as not all geographical Europeans are "White".
Australia Australia ooh what a beautiful land filled with IMMIGRANTS like the US. Check, native Australians they are kinda dark, The real people of US and CANADA are red Indians. Use your Google pls
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
not all those ones wey dey go pack wmen wey their contry don reject come naija
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Asour: 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
amaniro:

Australia Australia ooh what a beautiful land filled with IMMIGRANTS like the US. Check, native Australians they are kinda dark, The real people of US and CANADA are red Indians. Use your Google pls

Yes Caucasians virtually have their roots in Europe but these people have since moved.
You cannot call Donald trump, George Bush or Bill Clinton Europeans but their ancestry most certainly trails back to Europe.
Many generations since, they have become Americans/Canadians/Newzealanders etc and are still White.

And not all geographical Europeans are 'White'.
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

Lefulefu! grin grin cheesy
grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
ogbonti:
Americans marry easily n divorce easily, they see it as a fun triviality of momentary satisfaction., go ask Obama Senior, the father of the ex presido married his mom from the university environment also... and what was the result after 2 years? Anyways, this one Don waste green card slot as he won't get it since they both live n work in Nigeria, so no need for adjustment of status..total waste of effort.... nothing burger! Except he makes her pregnant so they can have an american child, if not, all this one dem dey do now na kalokalo grin
i doubt if the guy g9ves a damm about the greencard...otherwise na old grandmama e for marry cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by emmyid(m): 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

OK Sir.

Racism sucks, though.

Bro, don't listen to that guy. Don't let an American ever school you on race. They themselves are as confused AF. The American race system and classification is based on racism. Most of those people Aemricans call Latinos are the same people we called white traders who invaded Africa. Most Latinos are Spanish, Portuguese and ItaliansItalians by descent. But because the Western European migrants want to feel superior, They tagged the Hispanic s "latinos".

Americans will tell you the Kardashians ain't white because they are Originally Ameridians.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by OsuMustGo: 12:08am On Aug 12, 2018
amaniro:
Shut up!
No one can ever be black or white.
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by edgecution(m): 12:20am On Aug 12, 2018
amaniro:

Oga Tisha. Don't teach me nonsense..where u hear that one? Olodo
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 12:25am On Aug 12, 2018
ThatIjawBoy:
The lady is just there She ain't that beautiful much undecided HML

I smell envy.
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by PoliticalChinex(m): 2:26am On Aug 12, 2018
amaniro:
You insulted me out of ignorance. Americans are not White. If you actually know history you'd see that Americans are red Indians who wandered away. Sometimes called AMERINDIANS please you have Google. Browse

Nobody is talking history here but Americans in modern context

I don’t need to consult Google! Even small children in your compound will tell u better!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by pacespot(m): 4:58am On Aug 12, 2018
The bridesmaid is Korean, those Koreans and Chinese are my go right now.

Some people are still criticizing the guy, the fact that he could bring her to wed in northern traditional way, not western style, shows the stuff he's made of. And he is married to his age mate not American ancestors, and is entitled to the same privilege as those who marry ancestors, - that might not even be the reason for this union anyway.

Happy married life, bro
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by flyDixon: 5:06am On Aug 12, 2018
Dareal90s:
Aboki nd Nyaminrin been copying Yoruba's tradition as if they don't av their own tradition grin

can you hear yourself at all? Please educate yourself some more, don't allow foreigners teach you about your own country.......
This is Nigeria, none is without culture.
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:23am On Aug 12, 2018
amaniro:
Lolzz bro her name points towards Spanish origin & if Spanish aint white then white don't exist. She even looks Spanish or maybe her ancestry but she definitely no where near Asian except u mean the bridesmaid tho
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30am On Aug 12, 2018
HajimeSaito:

So marrying a white woman is now an achievement and a "good" thing? Inferiority complex, illiteracy and substandard intelligence are the enemies of the average aboki.
I am just tired of the whole thing... The comments and all makes me wonder the type of people on this forum really..
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Awaja(m): 6:31am On Aug 12, 2018
This is yahoo minus.
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by pointblank247(m): 7:05am On Aug 12, 2018
Igbokiller:
first I'll say it's very entertaining to see haters with flatheadss have high blood pressure.

Second I said interesting not achievement. But Issorite daftness and pettiness is part of the average igbo.

Cheers
akpa amu
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 12, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

OK. She's not Asian or so.

The name says she might be a Latina, but those are Caucasians too (of Spanish descent).

Latinas are Caucasians? Since when? Lmaooo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 12, 2018
pointblank247:
akpa amu
akpa amu yourself angry
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:44am On Aug 12, 2018
lovelygurl:

Latinas are Caucasians? Since when? Lmaooo grin

When you're done laughing, how about you sit still and have some education:

Here are the different races:

1. Caucasoid (White) race.
2. Negroid (Black) race.
3. Capoid (Bushmen/Hottentots) race.
4. Mongoloid (Oriental/ Amerindian) race.
5. Australoid (Australian Aborigine and Papuan)

Caucasoid (Caucasian) is a race. Not a nationality. It doesn't matter what you think or what you are told, Latin Americans are morphologically the same as any other whites.

I hope you have thus been enlightened.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Gaddafih001(m): 7:54am On Aug 12, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
Are you sure he is a Nigerian Mag... Yohanna?
Yeah,Christian’s of Lutheran extraction answers Yohanna a lot.
My best friend name is Luka Yohanna from Plateau state
Re: Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 12, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

When you're done laughing, how about you sit still and have some education:

Here are the different races:

1. Caucasoid (White) race.
2. Negroid (Black) race.
3. Capoid (Bushmen/Hottentots) race.
4. Mongoloid (Oriental/ Amerindian) race.
5. Australoid (Australian Aborigine and Papuan)

Caucasoid (Caucasian) is a race. Not a nationality.

I hope you have thus been enlightened.

Since when are Latinas considered WHITE?!!! Lmaooooo! I can't stop laughing

Being a Latino means you come from a country located in Latin America, that means Spanish and Portuguese speaking countries in America. They are not descendants of Europeans (Caucasians), but are a MIX of white, black and sometimes Native Americans.
You can be a Latina and be black e.g Amara La Negra, most people in the Dominican Republic are definitely not WHITE, Mexicans are NOT WHITE, Puerto Ricans are NOT WHITE, lmaoooooo.

Duuuuuude! Heed to your own advice grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Slay Queen Wearing Hijab In A Nightclub. Photos / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.