Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,850 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... (7453 Views)

I Found Out My Nanny Was Sleeping With My Wife / "How My 17yr Old Nephew Was Sleeping With My Wife, Wrecked Marriage Of 15 Years" / Man Looking At His Wife Behind While Doing Business With Her In Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by cityabbey01(m): 7:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
I have been dating my girl for almost a year now, there has been series of fun play but non resulted to sex...

During one of her visit, she came from school to spend some time with me though it was not the first time she had come visiting that we indulged in our romantic and sexual escapades.

Fast forward, we started our usual fun and in few minutes I noticed like she was sleeping, in my mind I wondered what kind of sleep this was with all this mouth actions and caressing someone would be sleeping' hell no' I said. I didn't give up, I continued the job alone; with time I was inside her thrusting deeply without her moving an inch that something was inside her. I was kinda surprised she ain't moving, so moments later she woke and started questioning me if I actually put my swagga stick inside her kpetus? I was like seriously, u mean u want to claim ur sleep was true. I was dumbfounded, cus she blatantly claimed to be asleep and I did it without her consent. Was shocked to hear it for the first time that a dickson can can be inside your kpomo and u won't know throughout the action time.....

Women I beg o, come and tell me this is actually possible.

4 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by sapeleboi(m): 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
story for the Gods sad

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by sluk(m): 7:35pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hide your face bro

19 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by dnawah(m): 7:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
cityabbey01:
I have been dating my girl for almost a year now, there has been series of fun play but non resulted to sex...

During one of her visit, she came from school to spend some time with me though it was not the first time she had come visiting that we indulged in our romantic and sexual escapades.

Fast forward, we started our usual fun and in few minutes I noticed like she was sleeping, in my mind I wondered what kind of sleep this was with all this mouth actions and caressing someone would be sleeping' hell no' I said. I didn't give up, I continued the job alone; with time I was inside her thrusting deeply without her moving an inch that something was inside her. I was kinda surprised she ain't moving, so moments later she woke and started questioning me if I actually put my swagga stick inside her kpetus? I was like seriously, u mean u want to claim ur sleep was true. I was dumbfounded, cus she blatantly claimed to be asleep and I did it without her consent. Was shocked to hear it for the first time that a dickson can can be inside your kpomo and u won't know throughout the action time.....

Chie the thin was So small that she cannot feel it

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by onlinetomola(m): 7:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
Video explains better than saying. Why didn't u record Una action and post it here then we would confirm it is true.

Lie Mohammed first Son lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by derrydinny: 7:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
cover your face bro, you be learner for phuck matter

4 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by Bluezy13(m): 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
sluk:
Hide your face bro

Hehehe...
Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by pafo(m): 7:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
No mind her.

She know!

But wait sef. As you dey do am, she no open mouth, she no clench fist, her pupils no dilate.

You sure say u sabi the thing so?

5 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by Bluezy13(m): 8:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
dnawah:

Hehehe...

Maybe the thin no even enter.

Reminds of childhood days, after you and girl don play hide and seek reach one corner, you sharpily push her for wall, she code immediately, you dey try put the thin inside the girl, but the girl go just back wall, spread hand dey look you like mumu, you go dey suffer think say you dey do the thing, you no know say the thin no dey even enter cheesy

After like 2 mins, you drag your dirty shorts for waist, tie the rope, she cover her gown, mission accomplished. Play continues

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by mikejj(m): 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
Bluezy13:

Hehehe...

Maybe the thin no even enter.

Reminds of childhood days, after you and girl don play hide and seek reach one corner, you sharpily push her for wall, she code immediately, you dey try put the thin inside the girl, but the girl go just back wall, spread hand dey look you like mumu, you go dey suffer think say you dey do the thing, you no know say the thin no dey even enter cheesy

After like 2 mins, you drag your dirty shorts for waist, tie the rope, she cover her gown, mission accomplished. Play continues
. grin so you self do this thing.. e must b a badt guy

9 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by Bluezy13(m): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
mikejj:
. grin so you self do this thing.. e must b a badt guy

Na street life na cheesy

6 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by PrincessB1(f): 8:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
Maybe the thing was as tiny as a broom stick tongue
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by cityabbey01(m): 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
[quote author=PrincessB1 post=70194240]Maybe the thing was as tiny as a broom stick tongue

Its only mature ladies view I want to hear not a teen like you

4 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by Xsem(m): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
Mine does that too.I don't understand. Any good explanation?sometimes I fear and think she's possessed.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by cityabbey01(m): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
Buh seriously, girls can be very funny.
Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by cityabbey01(m): 9:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
Thus is what happens when u decide to date a ogbanje (mammy water)

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by samysmoothfresh: 9:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
POssible REasons

1) you have a Pénis and not a DICK

2) she has a pool-sea and not a vagina

3) she was too exhausted and fell into a deep sleep.

4) she's possessed

5) both of you are confused mothérfuckers

op, only you can tell us which it is

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by PrincessB1(f): 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
[quote author=cityabbey01 post=70194356][/quote] LMAO grin

Since you have already started your usual fun before she slept off maybe due to extreme tiredness, there is possibility that she will be well lubricated and it will be a smooth ride without friction.

Therefore, the deep sleep + the well lubricated vulva might deprive her of having the sensation that moment.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
As old as you are, you couldn't differentiate between a woman's Lap and puvssy.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by donbachi(m): 11:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
uncle u can lie ooo
Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by ordainbuzz(m): 11:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
Wen the numerator is smaller than the denominator,it is called improper fraction. From these point I can deduce that the numerator was not up to denominator. Thank u.

8 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by fancy4eve(f): 12:56am On Aug 12, 2018
cityabbey01:

Mayb ur jack knife is so small dat she could not feel d pleasure. y not try tradomedicals for increment nd tank me later
Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 12, 2018
dnawah:
grin
Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 12, 2018
fancy4eve:
Mayb ur jack knife is so small dat she could not feel d pleasure. y not try tradomedicals for increment nd tank me later
please show me the way to BBC please. I have bn craving for soooo long.
Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by otipoju(m): 4:03am On Aug 12, 2018
It's small world where many things dey happen
Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by Randy100: 6:59am On Aug 12, 2018
She may be suffering from narcolepsy.
Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by donoro(m): 7:39am On Aug 12, 2018
xoxo001:
guy u wicked o grin

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by cabilla(m): 7:52am On Aug 12, 2018
xoxo001:
jesu
Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by anochuko01(m): 8:04am On Aug 12, 2018
funny story. i'm here to read comments and learn
Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by YorubaAssasin: 8:08am On Aug 12, 2018
PrincessB1:
Maybe the thing was as tiny as a broom stick tongue

grin grin

Na Sho-ryu-ken for jaw be dat grin

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend Claim She Was Sleeping While Doing This...... by DonroxyII: 8:22am On Aug 12, 2018
Naija girls sabi transfer blame and pretend grin

Nonetheless, Consensual sex is always the way ooo , if it is another jurisprudence and she should sue you, you are in deep shi.t

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEET CALIGULA: The Most *Disgusting Man In ManKind History (Viewers Discretion) / A Nairaland Funny Chat With A Girl / Man Charged With Assault After Doggy Style S3x Caused Woman’s Butt To Explode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.