Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,372 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:22 PM

Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed (1233 Views)

If You Don't Want Girls To Place You In The "Friend-zone" This Is How To Avoid / 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone / Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by TheOdd1sOut: 10:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
Good evening people.

I met this girl last year January. We met during an interview (which I didn't get) and we were waiting for our turn to get interviewed so we just clicked there. She went in first so I collected her number so when I went in and came out.... She was gone.

When I got home I called her and she picked after two tries. I told her who was speaking and we continued our friendship from there. I felt nothing from the beginning but as time progressed I started catching feelings and I wanted her to date me. But I think it's too late now. I'm so deep in the friend zone that.

1. She calls me "broda mi"(Yoruba for "my brother "wink whenever we see each other and chat online.

2. I'm so deep in the friend zone that I've met her boyfriend's parents and I know all about him e.g his favorite food, colour, songs etc

3. Her parents even treat me like I'm one of her childhood friends.

Nairalanders please how do I get out if this? Because I'm falling deeper into the abyss called the friend zone every day I stall
Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by madridguy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
Accept your fate and be a good brother to her tongue

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by donbachi(m): 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
Enemy zone her

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by TheOdd1sOut: 10:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
madridguy:
Accept your fate and be a good brother to her tongue
Ive tried but I just can't get her out of mind
Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by Brownville007: 10:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
There is no coming out of this. Give her little space and look for another girl

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by MrFriendzone(f): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2018
I'm your solution. Here it is: https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/mr-friend-zone/

Good night.

Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by coolh3ad(m): 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Good evening people.

I met this girl last year January. We met during an interview (which I didn't get) and we were waiting for our turn to get interviewed so we just clicked there. She went in first so I collected her number so when I went in and came out.... She was gone.

When I got home I called her and she picked after two tries. I told her who was speaking and we continued our friendship from there. I felt nothing from the beginning but as time progressed I started catching feelings and I wanted her to date me. But I think it's too late now. I'm so deep in the friend zone that.

1. She calls me "broda mi"(Yoruba for "my brother "wink whenever we see each other and chat online.

2. I'm so deep in the friend zone that I've met her boyfriend's parents and I know all about him e.g his favorite food, colour, songs etc

Nairalanders please how do I get out if this? Because I'm falling deeper into the abyss called the friend zone every day I stall

She has a BF and you know him and i am sure he knows you too so why don't you just move on and find another girl. How would you feel if some other guy is planning to date your future GF even when he knows about you?. Na so woman scarce reach for your side?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by TheOdd1sOut: 11:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
I just can't forget her. I've tried all the things the guys above me said but it didn't work
Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by TheOdd1sOut: 11:03pm On Aug 11, 2018
MrFriendzone:
I'm your solution. Here it is: https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/mr-friend-zone/
man... That's a bit expensive
Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by fiftynaira(m): 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
Follow the directions of your moniker.
Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by madridguy(m): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
But she's already dating someone else? With time you will adapt.

TheOdd1sOut:
Ive tried but I just can't get her out of mind
Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by TheOdd1sOut: 11:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
madridguy:
But she's already dating someone else? With time you will adapt.

I really hope so. I don't wanna be like this but I still think about her
Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by TheOdd1sOut: 11:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
fiftynaira:
Follow the directions of your moniker.

meaning
Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by madridguy(m): 11:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
Do you want her by force?

TheOdd1sOut:
I really hope so. I don't wanna be like this but I still think about her
Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by cvibe2: 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Good evening people.

Talk to ilegend
Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
ILegend biko come an help a brother cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
If you had a girlfriend and someone was taping her up. Hope you won't feel bad, let her go. You must not date every girl you come across.
Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by TheOdd1sOut: 1:09am On Aug 12, 2018
Ilegendd... Help

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 12, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Good evening people.

don't be an hypocriyical brother.. Be a good brother, guard and guide her ways right. And please don't cry, brothers don't. Accept my *sinparty* you are so O.Y.O already.
Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by linearity: 1:20am On Aug 12, 2018
many are called, but only one is chosen....bros stay in your lane.

O boy! Na wah for you oh...you know everything about her boyfriend, his favorite color, food, music,etc.....you bi monitor spirit?

Watch it sha, make jealousy no make you poison the guy food or do something stupid.

My advise though, call the lady and let her know how you feel about her and that, you have been maintaining yourself out of rest for her and her boyfriend and that despite all, you still love her.

Take a walk and give them their space. You have just planted something in her; it could be a seed that will grow and draw her to you or a temptation that will cast you in her heart as a alternative each time she have a beef with her bf.
Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 12, 2018
DonPiiko:
If you had a girlfriend and someone was taping her up. Hope you won't feel bad, let her go. You must date every girl you come across.
question or just sentence @ bolded... And fyi, we hijack a from b, so it has bn and so shall it be till the end of time.. Say a big Amen.
Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 12, 2018
Abbreviations confuse and annoy me.
IntrovertedK:
question or just sentence @ bolded... And fyi, we hijack a from b, so it has bn and so shall it be till the end of time.. Say a big Amen.
Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by Agboki: 1:35am On Aug 12, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Good evening people.

Oga fr3 d babe jor.my grand moda dey find boy friend,she neva 2 old ooh,she,s jst 92.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by fiftynaira(m): 6:44am On Aug 12, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
meaning

You re odd and you should be outta the picture.
Your job remains being her brother.
Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 12, 2018
But brother mi, she has a boyfriend.

The only way for you now is to have a different proposal. If you are ready for marriage, go ahead and talk to her about it but if it's another nonsense boyfriendism, abeg stay your lane.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by chasefund(m): 7:14am On Aug 12, 2018
the girl friendzone you
her family , familizone you
omo na one chance oh
Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by tuhamworld: 7:42am On Aug 12, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:

You mentioned you've met her boyfriend's parents

That means she is in relationship and you should respect that bro smiley
Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by iLegendd(m): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
lefulefu:
ILègend biko come an help a brother cheesy
Nice thread.
Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by Prognose: 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
Good evening people.

Not cool bro

Back the fvck off angry

Get your feelings under control and back off angry
Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by DonroxyII: 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
I fit teach u ooo .... E easy Na grin ....
Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by MrFriendzone(f): 12:17am On Aug 22, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
man... That's a bit expensive
That's the least price. It may even increase soon. What is inside will change your life. https://shop.wetclef.com/shop/mr-friend-zone/
Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by Gafar14(m): 12:44am On Aug 22, 2018
tell her to visit nairaland and make sure she stumbles on your post and read it. Thank me later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Friend's Pre-wedding Pictures / Ladies And Gentlemen Make Una Come See Oooo. / Bastille Wild World Download Working.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.