Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,499 members, 7,958,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:13 PM

Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed (1302 Views)

If You Don't Want Girls To Place You In The "Friend-zone" This Is How To Avoid / 10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone / Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nairalanders Please How Can I Get Out Of The Friend Zone? Help Needed by Nobody: 12:54am On Aug 22, 2018
That part where you said you've met her bf parents is so funny like crazy... Hahaha. Friendzone 101 tongue
Pls just try and date someone else. Take your mind off this one.. Try harder. Unless you want to break up her current relationship

(1) (2) (Reply)

16yo Girl Gets Benz, Iphone & Iwatch From Her Teenage Boyfriend As Birthday Gift / I Found Baby Cockroaches Hiding In One Metal Thing In My Room / Instant Loan To Federal Government Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.