Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' (25931 Views)

Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him / Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene / Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by AtikuNetwork: 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by divinelove(m): 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
cheesy

even zombies knows u are lying
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by OgaBuhari: 3:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
All these defect these decamp that don't mean anything to we in Akwa Ibom state.
These politicians represent their interest.
Just give us referendum and let Akwa Ibomites withdraw from this zoo
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by blackpanda: 3:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
Omeokachie:
Akpabio could not resist the offer.

BTW, nice way the presidency is spending our funds to bribe persons to defect.

So u believe this trash
Then u will believe anything
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Heffalump(m): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
But wait oh, can this be true? Is it possible for someone to be offered N2b by one political party? Who got this money? And you think this country still have hope? Can the present government lead us to the promised land?

By the time APC finish work with Nigeria, people will realize PDP after 16 yrs of rule needed to he canonised as saint. angry
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by DadaStephen1(m): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Omoboricash(m): 3:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
2 billion for an Assembly speaker? grin

Delusions of grandeur on fleek. grin
the question we should ask him is what is his pedigree in politics of Nigeria that he would be offered the whole sum of 2B Naira. I never knew he was so important like that. This is the man have never heard of his name in national politics. Do Buhari even know you as a person? Pls know the kind of statement you will releasing to the public. Not everybody is dumped or daft

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by jaxxy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
Pretentious Apc. Lol
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by binaws(m): 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
the boy is looking for club na waoo he forgot that we are on free window market. It is only a fool like u wil agree ur blunders
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by NothingDoMe: 3:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lorenzop:
The entire write up is faulty, arrange your words properly before looking for front page tongue
Lol. You people sha.
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by NotAZombie: 3:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mr Integrity na ole man. Corrupt fellow. Nice one from the speaker for not defecting to Association of Past Criminals.
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by NotAZombie: 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
Omoboricash:
the question we should ask him is what is his pedigree in politics of Nigeria that he would be offered the whole sum of 2B Naira. I never knew he was so important like that. This is the man have never heard of his name in national politics. Do Buhari even know you as a person? Pls know the kind of statement you will releasing to the public. Not everybody is dumped or daft
It is dumb not dumped. Illiterates.
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by JubiGold(m): 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
OmoOshodi:
it takes a lunatic to recognize his fellow lunatic....
Baaagaaaunnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Onyesblog(m): 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
Is not about party, but we need decent and God fearing leader ,Get more news and sport at www.boomreporters.com
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by bestviewer: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
APC is very desperate for oil wealthy states but they will keep loosing.
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by michoim(m): 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
Big lie! What is your political weight in the entire country that you should be offered such an amount! Those who use their senses knows that this nothong but another PDP concocted lies.

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Tareq1105: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
KingLennon:
They knew if Mr. Luke decamps to APC then Udom will be in serious trouble. I thought APC government fights corruption?

It's a lie.

Akpabio decamped and Udom was not said to be in trouble na this lightweight go put gov for trouble?

What's his political value that would warrant the release of #2b to him?

He's a liar. Go to Sokoto, just #30m people decamped sharp sharp. Has he seen #1b before? Who will give you that?

Mr Speaker should think well next time before he seek for relevance.

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Victorclean1: 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
Is nairaland reserving early comment slots for countering any news that did not benefit APC?. Am afraid. I find it hard to believe ngenekwenu etc will always be the first to comment. Or is ngenekwenu working in nairaland?
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Tareq1105: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
gasparpisciotta:
Maybe Akpabio offered you the sum or Oshiomole was playing with your destiny, definitely not from Buhari. Politicians' always playing to the gallery, N2bn offer to defect?? Figment of his imagination

It could be in his dream

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Butterflyle0: 3:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
The guy just said APC offered him .....

Is APC a person? He should either show evidence of this offer or name who made the offer to him.

Either that or he is a blatant desperate liar. Anyway I am not surprised, I gather he is also a lawyer so lawyers and lies are twins.

He was just busy saying THEY SAID....bla bla bla

Who was the THEY that said such?

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Victorclean1: 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
Is nairaland politically using their medium to indirectly support any comment that counter any negative news about APC?
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Victorclean1: 3:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
This is quite bad. Am waiting for an answer.
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Victorclean1: 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
How come even when your comment came first, it may be p-----s down
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Victorclean1: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
If ngenekwenu etc is a member of nairaland, why is it that they were on nairaland 247 without any other work?. Nigerians were very busy
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by samwash(m): 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
All this our politician nor get conscience at all all.
money wen go change the common man for street or better still channel that amount of money into a sector that will make a difference.
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Victorclean1: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
Is nairaland a platform for equity, uniformity and impartial?
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by bigpicture001: 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2018
xnsandrxns:
2 billion for an ordinary state legislature
Who do you think you are?
The Senate president?
What can you offer?
that state is not ordinary..it is d state along with rivers dt funds pdp's financial might.. it's d only financially strong state in d south south aside wike's rivers. if it is captured by the APC, then pdp is as good as finished..!dts y dey can pay billions just to win the state
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by ehiski: 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
Tell us another story, you reject 2billion naira!
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by apolonius(m): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
People can deceive themselves sha. This boy is stupid.

So,a party of Nsima Ekere,Umana,Senator Uduehehe,Senator Enang,Chief Don Etiebet,and now,Akpabio,will now want to bribe a member of the state House of Assembly,never mind the speaker title,with billions and Deputy Governor slot to decamp?

How many elections has he won in his life?

Kids like playing and deluding themselves sha.

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by poseidon12: 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
And the bribe offer is coming from 'Mr Integrity', the terrorist and tribalist Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Former DSP, Lasun Yusuf, Formally Decamps To PDP (Photos) / ‘Missing’ $20billion Oil Money: Our Audit Report Not Reliable — Pricewaterhousec / Twin Bomb Blast At Phase One Jummat Mosque, Damaturu, Yobe State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.