Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,632 members, 7,955,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' (26095 Views)

Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him / Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene / Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by dyn1800: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
for real?... Akpabio must have pocketed =N=2trillion be that
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by AreaFada2: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2018
Toketimt:
Only fools will believe this lunatic. He is basically saying buhari/ osinbanjo offered him and his cohorts 2 billion naira to defect. " who is u"?

AK is a very rich state with massive oil money. So money spent on bribing top politicians from AK would be considered a wise investment indeed. To be easily recouped.

You just need to remember how Amaechi used Rivers oil to out-bribe Atiku to win delegates vote for Buhari in the presidential primaries.

Lots of money is changing hands both ways. No biggie.
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Omoboricash(m): 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
NotAZombie:

It is dumb not dumped. Illiterates.
Thank you the most educated. Just check your sentence too
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by tesppidd: 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
2 billion.
Only you

This man can lie for wailers.
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Lovetoglory(m): 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
OmoOshodi:
it takes a lunatic to recognize his fellow lunatic....
hahaha look at these fools! if the allegation were true, can the mr integrity speaker come out and challenge buhari in public debate that apc offered him the said amount? ewu, stories for the gods. tell your mumu speaker that there's no vacancy in aso rock. baba bubu all the way! una eye go clear when the result will be announced indi ala
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by tobidipity(m): 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mr Luke this your zobo is cold o. Where did you buy it from?
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by budusky05(m): 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
How possible is that?
Senators with over 200k followers claimed they were offered 50 to 150milion,
Why should you with 5000 or less followers get 2bilion.

PDP and lies.
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by pafisayo(m): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
johnnyvid:
And the so called failed bmc crew will support failed buhari. they always say that buhari is Mr. integrity my foot. buhari can never do the masses any help here. they promise us that they will clean up corruption in nigeria, but today they are the clueless looter in Nigeria. Apc as a party as failed woefully in his assignment. Ngenekwenu is a feminist, she didn't have any husband. always move from one thread to another. you can't even market buhari for us here cos' we all know better now.

Sentiments aside it’s technically wrong to assume anything pdp members throws to the media is Gospel truth!!!
One can understand why people like you don’t want PMB and am sure someone on here too can give you 100 genuine reasons why he/she won’t support PDP but for the love of God and common sense it’s childish to just assume anytime their is a publication from PDP then it is �% undiluted truth! It’s like saying PDP memebers are now Jesus incarnated/angel grabriel etc. cos those are probably beings that won’t lie! Even your pastors in church and Imam throw a bit of lie every now and then but then a politician
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by xnsandrxns: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2018
bigpicture001:
that state is not ordinary..it is d state along with rivers dt funds pdp's financial might.. it's d only financially strong state in d south south aside wike's rivers. if it is captured by the APC, then pdp is as good as finished..!dts y dey can pay billions just to win the state
And the state is so important that they will give 2 billion naira to just one legislature?
Think about it
In this Nigeria, a state governor can be impeached for less
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by keneck1: 5:05pm On Aug 12, 2018
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by maxzzo1(m): 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Loyal party man tomorrow they will say Buhari is a saint....
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by highness25(m): 5:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
iwatch:

https://www.reubenabati.com.ng/index.php/component/k2/item/11885-apc-offered-me-n2bn-deputy-gov-s-slot-to-defect-a-ibom-speaker

Mr integrity
So you mean they offered Akpabio all the money in CBN? oga speaker, your political career never cross your state ooh. I'm not even sure Buhari knows you
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by atobs4real(m): 5:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
Na wao...wonders shall never end.
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by kolmart: 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
if this guy see 1b naira he will faint not to talk of 2b naira he is making himself happy anyway is pat of advertisement
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by keneck1: 5:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
bestviewer:
APC is very desperate for oil wealthy states but they will keep loosing.
like they lost in Ekiti and now by-elections conducted just yesterday in Baluchi,Katsina and Kogi,I know you typed these trying not to cry like a little child eyaa it is well, meanwhile the said speaker is only been comical can't stop laughing
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by ofwest47(m): 5:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
N2 billion Naira ! a very big lie, this man must be thoroughly investigated by the E F C C it means billions of Naira or dollars is nothing to him as a state house of assembly speaker, these looting spree of these politicians are just too much.
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by NotAZombie: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
NotAZombie:

It is dumb not dumped. Illiterate.
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by goodloving(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
somebody will offer you free 2 billion and you will not jump at you must be fooling yourself and the gullible people that believe you
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Oblang(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
bestviewer:
APC is very desperate for oil wealthy states but they will keep loosing.

Is the oil going to the state or federal govt b4?
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by ifiokjohn(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
johnnyvid:
And the so called failed bmc crew will support failed buhari. they always say that buhari is Mr. integrity my foot. buhari can never do the masses any help here. they promise us that they will clean up corruption in nigeria, but today they are the clueless looter in Nigeria. Apc as a party as failed woefully in his assignment. Ngenekwenu is a feminist, she didn't have any husband. always move from one thread to another. you can't even market buhari for us here cos' we all know better now.
wheather 2019 or 2023 i don't care bt the day APC leave power between that period, it is then the Bmc here will see the hippocrite buhari and his cohorts are.
I'm waiting patiently and also laughing in pidgin english, kilikikikikikikikiki at the failure and master dullard buhari.
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by bigpicture001: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
xnsandrxns:

And the state is so important that they will give 2 billion naira to just one legislature?
Think about it
In this Nigeria, a state governor can be impeached for less
..yes.. with him.nd his position,he can engineer an impeachment process nd remove d governor and then convert d state to APC stste
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by ifiokjohn(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
dyn1800:
for real?... Akpabio must have pocketed =N=2trillion be that
it might not be 2 billion, he might inflated the figures bt i tell u he was indeed bribed.
And if he was, what then is the integrity APC speak of?
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by fuckpro: 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
apolonius:
People can deceive themselves sha. This boy is stupid.

So,a party of Nsima Ekere,Umana,Senator Uduehehe,Senator Enang,Chief Don Etiebet,and now,Akpabio,will now want to bribe a member of the state House of Assembly,never mind the speaker title,with billions and Deputy Governor slot to decamp?

How many elections has he won in his life?

Kids like playing and deluding themselves sha.
...for your info that guy has a strong grassroot structure than the governor if he is to contest for election he will beat Udom hands down he is the face of the future and all Akwaibomites know that so don't doubt the statement
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by HODcol: 6:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
We should all remember that Buhari promised to fight corruption,not bribery. Bribery is not corruption. (APC). Stealing is not corruption. (PDP). We are really in a shit!!!!!
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by apolonius(m): 6:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
fuckpro:

...for your info that guy has a strong grassroot structure than the governor if he is to contest for election he will beat Udom hands down he is the face of the future and all Akwaibomites know that so don't doubt the statement

Face of the future,indeed.

You can chose to be idealistic,politics is a game of pragmatism. Akwa Ibom has more than 30 more powerful politicians than that boy.
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by fuckpro: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
apolonius:

You can chose to be idealistic,politics is a game of pragmatism. Akwa Ibom has more than 30 more powerful politicians than that boy.
...just be truthful are you from akwaibom
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Gerrard59(m): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
apolonius:

The poster you quoted is right. Luke is extremely popular in the state and has the support of most of the persons who would vote in any election in Akwa Ibom. Remember that he convinced Udom not to ban Keke within the city due to economic hardship it'd bring.

It might not be #2BN, but I'm sure APC will love to have him within their midst.
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Bella55555(f): 7:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
Toketimt:
Only fools will believe this lunatic. He is basically saying buhari/ osinbanjo offered him and his cohorts 2 billion naira to defect. " who is u"?
forget ooooooooo this people can do anything so don't defend them
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by xnsandrxns: 7:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
bigpicture001:
..yes.. with him.nd his position,he can engineer an impeachment process nd remove d governor and then convert d state to APC stste
Na so
Just the speaker?
Weldone
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by bewla(m): 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
OmoOshodi:
it takes a lunatic to recognize his fellow lunatic....
and u
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Harrysid(m): 8:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Let me be clear, Mr Speaker may be right. I am from Akwa Ibom and I can rightly tell you that this man is more popular especially among the youth folks in the state than the present Governor Udom. If he were to contest with Udom he will surely win ( obviously Akpabio is more popular in the National level). but its not people in Abuja that will vote APC, it's the people in the grassroots and this man commands a great number of voters.
People, especially the youths see him as the future messiah of the state reason being that he's Young ( He's the youngest Speaker in the Country) and let me remind you they really love him.
For the 2billion, he might be exaggerating and for those who think this man has not seen 2billion naira please, rethink. He's the speaker of the highest allocation recipient state in the country.

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by gentlegenius(m): 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
Omeokachie:
Akpabio could not resist the offer.

BTW, nice way the presidency is spending our funds to bribe persons to defect.
... And we will spend our votes to kick them out of office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Mbang: Does Buhari Have Brain Like Abacha, OBJ And IBB? / 15 High-profile Corruption Case Files Missing — Investigation / Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.