Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,906 members, 7,956,412 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' (26098 Views)

Senator Offers Hajj Slot To Delegates Who Returned Cash After Voting Against Him / Opunimi Akinkugbe: Buhari Gives Ondo Ambassador Slot To Rivers Indigene / Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by veesion: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
roundman:
Funny man...you see 2billion...you nor take clap for urself...
Governor can promise him a better package
Maybe governor after him
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Harrysid(m): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
Harrysid:
Let me be clear, Mr Speaker may be right. I am from Akwa Ibom and I can rightly tell you that this man is more popular especially among the youth folks in the state than the present Governor Udom. If he were to contest with Udom he will surely win ( obviously Akpabio is more popular in the National level). but its not people in Abuja that will vote APC, it's the people in the grassroots and this man commands a great number of voters.
People, especially the youths see him as the future messiah of the state reason being that he's Young ( He's the youngest Speaker in the Country) and let me remind you they really love him.
For the 2billion, he might be exaggerating and for those who think this man has not seen 2billion naira please, rethink. He's the speaker of the highest allocation recipient state in the country.
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by gentlegenius(m): 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
hardywaltz:
Abegi close ur mouth
Have u seen N1 billion before not to mention N 2 billion.
Nobody offered u jack.
U are just saying this so as to increase the money Udom plans to give u...
But common sense should tell you that Udom can give him more than 2 billion.
By the way, that young man has better reasons for rejecting APC and their stolen money. If you don't know that guy's political credentials in Akwa Ibom, pls ask questions. He is one man Akpabio himself is afraid of.
As a matter of fact, he's is bound to be the next governor of my state after 2023.
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Harrysid(m): 8:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
citizenY:

Don't mind him, he is naming his price. He is,waiting for the highest bidder.
What makes you think he has not seen 2 billion naira., he's the speaker of the highest allocation recipient state
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Harrysid(m): 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
gentlegenius:

By the way, that young man has better reasons for rejecting APC and their stolen money. If you don't know that guy's political credentials in Akwa Ibom, pls ask questions. He is one man Akpabio himself is afraid of.
As a matter of fact, he's is bound to be the next governor of my state after 2023.
please tell him, he knows nothing about the man.
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by hardywaltz(m): 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
gentlegenius:

#yawns
Akpabio dey fear who...
Abeg go sleep

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Harrysid(m): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
Toketimt:
Only fools will believe this lunatic. He is basically saying buhari/ osinbanjo offered him and his cohorts 2 billion naira to defect. " who is u"?
Please do a little research and you'll know who he is, don't just comment anything you feel like. I rest my Case.
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Kingspin(m): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
johnmartus:
Which kind lying be this 2billion just for you only?
2billion will change your life here and beyond
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by frankson1(m): 9:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
KingLennon:
They knew if Mr. Luke decamps to APC then Udom will be in serious trouble. I thought APC government fights corruption?

Bro N2billion? Like 2billion nairafor one person to defect. He should have said something in the millions.
This is pure LIE ....that is, if lie is pure
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by frankson1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
Harrysid:

What makes you think he has not seen 2 billion naira., he's the speaker of the highest allocation recipient state

Allocation has reduced. But N2 billion for him to defect it's not true.
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by citizenY(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
Harrysid:

Tell me business he was doing before becoming speaker....

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Magayaki990: 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mr Man you are lying
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by billyG(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
who will offer this Lizard £2bn for his dream
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by ighodalonosa(m): 10:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
Corrinthians:
2 billion for an Assembly speaker? grin
Delusions of grandeur on fleek. grin
But you believed dasuki shared 2billion dollars.
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by eyebbe: 10:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
Believe this at your own peril. N2billion to defect and he is still in PDP? That is a dream. He is only making noise. Who is he?
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by apolonius(m): 12:26am On Aug 13, 2018
Gerrard59:

The poster you quoted is right. Luke is extremely popular in the state and has the support of most of the persons who would vote in any election in Akwa Ibom. Remember that he convinced Udom not to ban Keke within the city due to economic hardship it'd bring.

It might not be #2BN, but I'm sure APC will love to have him within their midst.

Thanks for educating me about his electoral value. Was only saying the deputy governorship slot and 2B from Buhari is just not true.
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by apolonius(m): 12:33am On Aug 13, 2018
fuckpro:
...just be truthful are you from akwaibom

You have commented on political events and experiences in states that you don’t come from. Quite petty.

Do you need to be Hausa-Fulani to know Buhari’s popularity in the north?

Facts are not relative or validated by location on these issues.

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by johnmartus(m): 2:18am On Aug 13, 2018
Kingspin:
2billion will change your life here and beyond
how 2 billion can add more problem to your life
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Corrinthians(m): 6:00am On Aug 13, 2018
ighodalonosa:

But you believed dasuki shared 2billion dollars.
Where did you and I sit together, you told me that, and I told you I believe you?

Go find someone else to banter with mbok.

1 Like

Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:07am On Aug 13, 2018
johnnyvid:
And the so called failed bmc crew will support failed buhari. they always say that buhari is Mr. integrity my foot. buhari can never do the masses any help here. they promise us that they will clean up corruption in nigeria, but today they are the clueless looter in Nigeria. Apc as a party as failed woefully in his assignment. Ngenekwenu is a feminist, she didn't have any husband. always move from one thread to another. you can't even market buhari for us here cos' we all know better now.
TAKE YOUR SHARE OF ABACHA LOOT. THIS UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFIT IS ONLY FOR LAZY NIGERIAN YOOTS ONLY

Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Gentew(m): 7:34am On Aug 13, 2018
bjayx:
Money really changing hands in defection saga.
Believe it or stick Ur brain in Ur anus.

Are you saying they offered money to saraki for his defection to pdp?
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by dyn1800: 9:39am On Aug 13, 2018
Bro! be rest assure .... the allegation is all gimmicks they all use... the allegation is to good to be true

ifiokjohn:
it might not be 2 billion, he might inflated the figures bt i tell u he was indeed bribed.
And if he was, what then is the integrity APC speak of?
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by ifiokjohn(m): 11:52am On Aug 18, 2018
dyn1800:
Bro! be rest assure .... the allegation is all gimmicks they all use... the allegation is to good to be true

maybe and maybe not, we were not there and something tells me if he was bribed it will be akpabio that did the bribe
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by dyn1800: 9:22am On Aug 20, 2018
good you know we're not there... besides we can't rule out the fact in your what something told you. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

ifiokjohn:
maybe and maybe not, we were not there and something tells me if he was bribed it will be akpabio that did the bribe
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by ifiokjohn(m): 9:27am On Aug 20, 2018
dyn1800:
good you know we're not there... besides we can't rule out the fact in your what something told you. GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Abi?
God bless the south and east of Nigeria and akwa ibom most of all.
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by dyn1800: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2018
and what happen to the other part of the country?
ifiokjohn:
Abi?
God bless the south and east of Nigeria and akwa ibom most of all.
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by ifiokjohn(m): 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2018
dyn1800:
and what happen to the other part of the country?
well they are just there and we don't care.
God bless them small too
Re: Onofiok Luke: 'APC Offered Me N2bn, Deputy Governor's Slot To Defect' by Ndipe(m): 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
2 billion Naira to defect to APC? Who offered him this colossal figure, let him reveal him to come off as being credible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Begins Golden Dawn In Abia Says No Hiding Place For Criminals / Dele Momodu Visits Buhari In Daura, Fans Blast Him. Say He's Switching Lanes / EFCC Obtains Court Order To Detain Fayose For Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.