Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207431 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2010
tatiana009:

heard it no rellay work so we don abandon am, but u fit do obodo yacob and roa direct, dat 1 dey work

so i'm just stressing myself since anyway thank you
i'm still experiencing error code on mxit on d other phone anytime i try redownloading for diff obodo.
what can i do to rectify this?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2010
well said @ montelik
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2010
Its not completely unexpected, the best gets the worst media attention from BBA,ask Hannighton.
This is the reason why uti needs to stand firm provoked or not.
Whether or whether nt, UTI all the way.
Why would BBA focus on the guy if he was not made for the show?
Uti kparo ro jari.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2010
The big brother reporters should write whatever they want, whether biased or not. They should even go ahead and write all sort of nasty things about him, thats their problem. As long as our votes keep counting, Uti's die hard supporters like me dont give a damm about how bad they paint him on their website. I'm just waiting for when it will be time to vote for the winner and then we'll see whether their propaganda will work for them. Rubbish people.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2010
Uti sleep dem go write,Uti mess dem go write,Uti brush teeth dem go write, this ppl are obsessed with uti oh,uti makes d news section at least twice everyday
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:19pm On Sep 28, 2010
This is getting too much. BB needs to talk to its site writers it is getting too obvious. See headline Gossip Creeps Into Calm Barnville
Sheila is at it again instigating gossip in the once peaceful, healing and friendly to all Barn.
shocked

So there has not been gossip in d barn before and sheila is d only instigator. Which peaceful barn is that, the one where there has been fighting and overall nastiness. What was Tati doing a few weeks back when she was drunk trashing all the housemates and trying to influence Code to follow her nomination strategy. No report then. Because Sheila is leading d polls to return to the house they are now bringing out ammunition to taint her. This is too obvious. Obviously they have their eye on whom they want to return. BB talk to your writers, they should learn to be a little less obvious, we aren't dumb.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2010
After this all stars, am done with BBAs. F u c k mnet
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Eeyore(m): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2010
It seems Geraldine (BB Revolution) has lost her dad ooo. Condolence messages are pouring on her Facebook wall, though I couldn't see where she explicitly stated what really happened. Poor girl, that would make her an orphan.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2010
honestly endemol and mnet suck, Tatiana, Code and Paloma had numerous gossip sessions yet they all went unreported , its obvious its now time to paint Sheila bad after trying the same withn Uti. Obviously mumu is being set up to take this thing, anyways except they rig in the finale i know homeboy will still prevail, mschew.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2010
@ eeyore. Are you serious? May God strengthen her. She is still young to be an orphan already.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2010
but to be real sha, Sheila sef na big gossip, i mean Meryl is her buddy and na she dey always make homeboy talk talk. The girl sef na negative influence but the boy likes her so we go just dey pray. I dey even pray say he no go too do badly for the I.Q test at least make him get higher than 1 of the boys or else we no go hear word from the plenty haters
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2010
Why should they do any iq test? Munya feels so intellectually superior and he has nothing in his skull. Btw its also hard to believe that homeboi graduated top of class. W
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Zizi(f): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2010
See Bejing confrence Ooo! The BB gals are complaining of being puppets in hands of the BB organizers
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by CHARLOE(m): 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2010
I also don't like his tendency of always reacting to provocation. But the issue is that if Uti wants to use his tongue to hang himself, let him. But please don't try to tie d noose for him. Uti is always in d news mostly because BB is using him to create controversy and promote their show. Uti farts its news on BBA site, Uti wakes up its news, Uti says something careless about some one, its on d front page in seconds. k1 calls meryl's daughter a naughty person, not a peep from d site. mwisho goes around also making fun of other housemates, no long biased articles, paloma is conspiring with k1, no mention. Huh

If Uti is going to hang himself let him, but don't join hand to assist cause then you will be a party to murder.

@ Montelik, u just hit d nail on d head! I watched all that happened 2day and was shocked at d 1-sided report on d bba site. They made out uti to be d agressor and mwisho d victim. I'm definitely not happy d way homeboy can't seem to control his mouth, always responding to provocation, but like u said, d report shld be balanced. U need to see d hate posts pple started posting on d site, even some so-called nigerians (might be mufc at work). Had to come on board to defend home boy and point out d bias/one-sided report. It got to a stage during d mwisho confrontatn dis morn that uti said he doesn't want to talk again and declared mwisho d winner of d fight, but mwisho won't let him be. Next thing, trust homeboy, he burst mwisho bubble by saying he's d winner of a dumb game and he (uti) is happy to be d loser in d dumb game. It's unfortunate uti has a way of always coming out looking bad after an arguement, wehter he is right or wrong.
 As an aside, its a pity uti seem to be d only one not playing d game strategically, he takes things too personal and easily shows his emotion. In this game u pretend sometimes and don't always show ur true colors. Thank God he's lost his voice, that will keep him quiet 4 a while till sunday i hope grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by CHARLOE(m): 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2010
In his diary session mumunyam said uti called him a small boy that was y he attacked him(uti) yesterday, suggesting uti provoked him. Shocking, d way this boy twists events in his favour, unfortunately, most pple on d bba website don't seem to watch d show live, as they depend only on biased report on site 4 updates,which they ignorantly respond to. He attacked uti unprovoked, saying 'uti i'll finish u', calling him a coward and daring him to look into his eyes and tell him he(mumunya) can't finish him. Uti was wise to see d trap and simply called him a small boy, saying 'i won't bring myself down to ur level, u be smallie'. (That shut d mumu up last night). D thing pain mumu and he start to complain to biggy say uti needs to show him some respect even if he's young.
Even if homeboy no win at d end of d day he will hav hmself and his mouth diorreah to blame, but we won't stop doing our part, we must stand by our boy till d end.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2010
Abeg, make una no forget say we still vote Sheila as 9ja and Paloma with orisirisi.
To bring in both successfully, pls let's focus our voting as below:

Ethiopia - Paloma (ori)
Ghana - Paloma (ori)
Botswana - Paloma (ori)
Rest of Africa - Paloma (ori)
Mozambique - Paloma (ori)
Zambia - Paloma (assist)
Kenya - Sheila
Nigeria - Sheila
Uganda - Sheila
Tanzania - Sheila
Malawi - Code (assist)
Namibia - Meryl (assist)
South Africa - Lerato (assist)
Angola - Tatiana (ignore)
Zimbabwe- Tatiana (ignore)

If we do am well like say we dey vote Uti, the final result should be:
Tatiana - 2
Sheila - 4
Paloma - 5
Code - 1
Meryl -1
Lerato -1

Let's also highlight Paloma and Sheila's good sides heavily on Strap.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 28, 2010
the good part though is that people are begining to see through mumu's nice boy act, he's bash Uti diary sessions are showing the nasty side of him because homeboy hardly even mentions him. As far as Uti dosen't get into a Hanny situation, lets just sit tight and fire votes at the finale, as long as dey do not rig the votes no amount of propaganda or otherwise can stop us
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2010
A good observer will see clearly Mumu is not going to win, He's what i call a tool, Every previous winners had reasons to win, Mumu is a tool and he might renounce Africa at the end of the day, when the money is given to someone else,

Keep the votes and Strap messages coming, Zimbabwe never even chop , Na them wan send real text, Have you ever seen a Zimbabwe person win $1000 or HD decoder? NO, But nearly all other countries have won, If truly Zimbabwe is voting , they would have won, Anyways, Keep the votes coming and make sure 50% is via Phone Text, The end shall justify the means, Mnet needs profit and little or No profit comes from free text. So lets keep doing it all, 50% free text 50% phone text,

One love,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by sssob: 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2010
IN THIS CASE I AM HAPPY TO BE A NIGERIAN,

the PASSION, the MOTIVATION, the INTENSITY of the supporterss, not off UTI , guess wat , for our PRIDE, OUR NATION, OUR COUNTRY NAIJA,   i see unity, i see  people who stand and defend their own,

PEOPLE YOU ARE GOOODDDDDDDDDD, I RESPECT YOUR SUPPORT SEE HOW YOU COME TOGETHER FOR OUR PERSON ( even though his human side is " Mouth faulty" but still he says NAIJA PEOPLE ARE SUPER INTELLIGENT AND DONT FANCY STUPIDITY) he still stands for his country, just like your are doing, BIG UP URSELVES PEOPLE>>>>>

[b][/b] i wish you guys the best in life , dont give up cos this game is more than uti, its about NAIJAZZZZZZZZZ, cheesy grin wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2010
just watched the Hannington -Lerato brawl for the first time now http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/video/play.aspx?vid=6014

i was soft on Hanny before but man i'll blame him. lerato felt bad she was being sidelined and was mouthing off disrespectfully and hanny stupidly let it get to him. He raised his voice first, she challenged/tempted him to do more and he fell for the bait. worse still he was feeling all macho still wanted to get at her and the other housemates had to hold him back. i doubt he'd have felt so much in the mood to fight if it was fellow guy, more still a macho one.

lesson is that we all need to learn restraint even in the most crazy of situations. enuff said.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2010
D funny thing is with all I have written, one would think Uti is my favorite hm (he isn't).  What annoys me most is when idiots start using Uti as an excuse to exhibit their xenophobia towards naija. To be honest I actually kind of like Munya (don't be shocked).
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 11:24pm On Sep 28, 2010
montelik:

D funny thing is with all I have written, one would think Uti is my favorite hm (he isn't).  What annoys me most is when idiots start using Uti as an excuse to exhibit their xenophobia towards naija. To be honest I actually kind of like Munya (don't be shocked).
How can we be shocked? You've been called all kinds of names, from mufc spy to mumu's fan. Wetin you want talk wey go shock us? Nada!!! grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by CHARLOE(m): 11:40pm On Sep 28, 2010
@ montelik, am not surprised, just keep it to urself, don't do de-marketing here.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2010
Paloma Manda. eish! This orobo just has to personalise every single conversation. We all know her family; Peter, Jeremiah, Chibesa, paloma paints ah ah. Her mission to this BBA5 has been solely for family marketing purposes and to personalise all discussions. Paloma iya bakassi, you too much!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2010
montelik:

D funny thing is with all I have written, one would think Uti is my favorite hm (he isn't).  What annoys me most is when idiots start using Uti as an excuse to exhibit their xenophobia towards naija. To be honest I actually kind of like Munya (don't be shocked).

What do you truly like in Munya? I'd love to know because , i've been trying to figure out what cool or special about him, He's overrated, arrogant and proud. Uti is outspoken, thats all! I'd love to have Uti has a close friend, He's trusting and straight forward. BTW, Munya is a tool used by Big Brother; idiots just got stuck on that.

Would still love to know whats cool or special about Munya,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 11:59pm On Sep 28, 2010
Pls can someone get to Uti's fan page ASAP, Sheila and Lerato is our best choice, its not to late to change now. I can assure u Paloma cannot divide Mumu's votes. Zambia Loves Munya more than Paloma, check the straps and u'l see. Pls Uti's fan page needs to be notified why they should'nt bother with Paloma, it will be counter productive.Lets focus on Land S
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 12:01am On Sep 29, 2010
grin grin
To be clear when I say I like him, what I mean is. I generally try not dislike hms and always try to see something good in all of them, while personally I don't care for someone who treats women the way he does, one has to admire the way he plays d game. While Uti is too busy being himself and constantly walking d tight rope, giving us high blood pressure wink. Munya has mastered the art of scheming. He always manages to make himself look like the outcast, even though he is d one isolating himself. he makes himself look like d victim, even when is d aggressor. he makes others look like they hate him, even though he hates them more. He manages to play d viewers with his eloquence, so that they see him as this incredibly mature guy for such a young man, even though the boy has got some serious growing up to do. In short Munya is a skilled actor who knows how to fool most people, all the time. I wouldn't want some one like that as a friend, but with his skill set, he would make a fine actor or politician (both are similar). You know its the truth.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 12:34am On Sep 29, 2010
Paloma, Lerato, Sheila, Jennifer, guys do these judgemental and hateful witches really deserve to go back to the house. I just wonder where the inspiration and motivation comes from for the guys who r voting them. God, i feel for Meryl and how i wish i can just take her out of the barn right now. These girls just went on and on hating and judging her, telling how disrespectful she's to elders and African culture. Now Meryl is all alone outside smoking n thinking.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 29, 2010
LOL! Montelik shey i first talk am before. The way you were trying to overemphasize mumu's strength i had a feeling that you like mumu. My brother, mumu is a snake. I wonder wetin you like for dat boy character.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 29, 2010
these girls should back off Meryl, its not fair the attacks are too many, if she's not yet ready to forgive her Dad and his family they should free her, she'll do it in her own time. The girls esp Paloma, Sheila, Jen and Lerato her trying to force are to forgive and trying to make her seem unrespectful wetin concern them? this is not Dr. Phil i beg and as much as i love Sheila who is she to tal? Is it respectful to her Mum and family to be doing lesbo runs on t.v, i beg free Meryl jare and wat was up with Paloma being so rude to Meryl's friend. The barn girls are really witches
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 12:53am On Sep 29, 2010
@Stankayy, I've always felt that there's a certain evil wind that blows around Sheila. She's definitely going to spoil our boy's game when she goes inside. She started this thing with Mwisho when he shoved Meryl in the house, crying more than the bereaved all to label Mwisho. My suspicion has been proven right, that that was done out of jealousy as she had a thing then for Meryl. Don't forget her role in sending out Hanington after the squabble. Tonite, she called out Meryl with mic in her hand for all to hear everything, chei, then with Mamaloma, Jen and Lerato (a so called friend) contributing. Well na Meryl fault, na she I blame for all these things.
I still feel that Lerato or Meryl will be better for our shaky dude. Well, mumufc dey more dedicated than us and probably it will be sluty and obams pikin naim go enter. It's quite sad though, but I hope I'm wrong.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 12:55am On Sep 29, 2010
^^^ It amazes me that those witches talk about respect and African culture. Does Sheila respect African culture by going down on Meryl and also fin.ge.ring Tatiana? What respect does Lerato and Jen exhibit? And Paloma.,., the most righteous, the most cultured, mother Theresa.,., seriously, there's really nothing to say again about dat hypocrite fat old woman. They all disgusts me and i wish both Mumu and UFC camp will put aside strategy and vote Meryl back into d house.,., but i know that will be wishing for too much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.