Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (206566 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2010
mumagee:

Can't bring myself to vote for Sheila sorry guys she will do more harm than good! Voting for Meryl she will calm uti as well as not harm his chances

i feel you but the thing is we not get choice, mumu people have decided to help undecided us bring her in so we have to vote her under 9ja make we no look like traitors. Like it or not we are stuck with her but hopefully at least Uti will be too busy chatting ( gossiping) lol with her to fight, and na the fight dangerous pass. Good part be say, Uti no go really lose vote to her if we behave and vote her in, ppl no go ever abandon him for her and even her obodo luv homeboy so we fit still coner that vote since dey know say their girl no get chance to win the money. make we just prove loyal sha. mufu selfish strategy go soon cost them as some people don dey wake up and i see K1 taking 2 or 3 or SADC esp if we help them throw some for rural boy for dat side since we know say we no fit coner dat place for homeboy. make we dey even help dem promote rural boy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2010
Guys uti's loyalty is one of d main things dat has endeared him to many,we have equally been loyal to all d mnc dat ever came up for eviction. We can't now turn our backs on his bestest friend now no matter our reservation. As long as homeboy reaches finale (which is his goal anyway) then we have done d best we possibly could. Let "AFRICA" decide d winner at d end. Abeg vote sheila
I no fit shout oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2010
Na wa for Sheila o. E hard me too. Anyway d Mugus dey bring am enter house so I no go troway my kobo reach her side. Na she go lead the pack courtesy her frenemies nations
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by melanie74: 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2010
u guys shld stop being sentimental over nothing. we have to be loyal to the kenyans or else one vote down. moreova she mite not even come ooh. i think they want to also bring tatiana. i don talk am, make we vote sheila s naija, iya bakassi as orishirishi. thats the conclusion. voting meryl is pointless cos her country dont vote her so no difference. una no dey hear. mcheeew
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by faramola: 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2010
I nver said Big bro,s producers should not report correctly
I was only stressing the fact that Uti is also an item to cautioned
Everyone is not a saint in the house
But Uti had decided to brand himself the worst tougue.
Am not judging or keeping side with the writers
Am only making a point.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 4:17pm On Sep 29, 2010
^^^Yeah I get you, d same way we weren't condoning what he did either (which was d accusation you made that caused my reply), we were simply pointing out imbalance. I doubt anyone here even tried to defend what he said. In fact a number of us have criticized it continuously. If Uti deserves to be cautioned (which he does), so do the others as well. Fairness please, simple.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2010
If only Uti can just cool down a bit, he is loosing fans by d day with his brash behaviours, sometimes he really does make Mumu look like a saint when he starts throwing all his tantrums, and if we must tell the truth if not for patrotism/loyalty to green white green a lot of us would not be spending hard earned money and time keepin him in.

Anyway that said, seems everyone has settled on iya bakaasi and homegal, it might actually turn out good cos we fit start 'baroof' campaign for woman to win for straps and web, and since she be the only 'good' woman for the house with all them cleaning and cookin (Ofunekka & Cherise wannabe) we fit use 'baroof' campaign they woo some peeple for SAD countries, that won fit reduce Mumu hold for there, and we fit dey do baroof campaign for rural swagger to.
Note: any baroof campaign must carry anonymous obodo make e no con be like sey we don fashi our own boy.

Any strategy wey we won use take win dis battle na now we go start am, all they mumu pple dont dey post mumu picture for website like president say make dem vote for am, make we start to dey think of differnt tins wey we fit do to woo ppl (baroof and Original) to our side. we no go wait for final week before we start work.

If u get idea make u dey drop am for hear so we go dy use am. e go good make evrybody for here sign up for website, so u go fit dey drop 'pro' and 'anti' messages, u fit sign up without adding green white green, that way pple no go where u dey talk from if u dey support or hate any body.

NB: baroof na wen u buy something wey be black con reach house see sey na white.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2010
My prayer is that sunday should come quickly so that sheila can get a grip on him. It's not only uti that is loosing fans . mumu is loosing fans too. Most SADC guys are now rooting for k1. I think uti stand a good chance of winning. If he doesn't win then he should blame his mouth.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2010
My people why all this fretting. Has he done something again today. I am not watching but have checked d site and there is no bad news (they wouldn't hesitate to mention it if there were). Or are u guys still talking about previous issues.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 7:00pm On Sep 29, 2010
They are all referring to the highlight they watched, and its crazy because if you do not watch the entire scene you will paint homeboy bad, Uti is the best, My guy is outspoken, and Mnet knows the fake guys in the house, Keep the votes coming peeps
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2010
He hasn't done anything today, he has hardly talked sef, and we can all see how boring the house is when Uti decides to stay on his own. I think he has seen the light thank God, cos even told bigge during he's diary session that he has made up his mind not to get into agruments again and went on to give an example of when Mwisho tried to start an argument over him winning d t-shirt and how he just walked away, of course dey no go report dat 1. Mwisho and Munya went as far to goosip about how homeboy didn't deserve to win but Africa no go ever see that 1. Then mumu went to complain in diary session dat Uti and Mwisho call him boy. Everyday, dat boy finds a way 2 talk about Uti in d diary room, Na wa for beef o. Truth is even if Uti be saint dey will still paint him black, Ofunneka wa no dey talk was labelled a witch and dey even accused her of bringing juju 2 d house, Kevin was called all manner of names; stalker, traitor, midget e.t.c so I beg make we just concentrate on getting d job done, most of dese obodos get plenty beef for 9ja and dey just project it 2 our reps
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2010
^^^ Thank God. Let him keep quiet and force BB to shine d light on d others who are even worse than him. I just hope he keeps it zipped until Sunday. So Munya and Mwisho gossiped about him. I know d biased BB writers won't post that one on d site. But if it were to be Sheila or Uti who talk about anything, they rush to post shouting gossip. They are probably waiting for him to give them something to write about and if he doesn't, they will write about the fact that he is now quiet.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2010
Uti is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't, abegi!!!! Uti has been a good boy today and even got biggy to answer his greeting in d diary room
Nothing do d boy, na our prayers and good will day work on top Im head jare. He don jejeli go sleep while d other 3 guys wan kill themselves with basketball
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2010
d barnmates have each given a one minute speech to africa on why dey shld be voted back to d house. paloma's speech was d most movin 4 me. dat woman can really give a speech.I wil even vote 4 her based on her speech.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 10:28pm On Sep 29, 2010
d barnmates have each given a one minute speech to africa on why dey shld be voted back to d house. paloma's speech was d most movin 4 me. dat woman can really give a speech.I wil even vote 4 her based on her speech.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2010
if only they knew they have zero chances of winning, in fact the game is so predictable they might as well send the reast home and leave the only 2 real contenders, Uti and Munya even K1 is just a pawn
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 11:10pm On Sep 29, 2010
Let strap more on tv something like last yr is different from this year, uti for d moola
and more strap on homeboi positive xters and munya negative xters
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 29, 2010
We should also campaign for paloma, drawing attention to MUFC abandoning code, meryl, lerato and paloma.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 29, 2010
The three guys -munya, mwisho and k1 are seriously waiting for uti to slip so that they can capitalize on it to make him look bad. Imagine him (uti) spending the next 2 weeks in that house surrounded by 3 cunning and scheming snakes. It would be torturing for him emotionally. Thats why am glad that sheila, his trusted friend is coming back on sunday.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2010
and i beg guys remember Sheila under 9ja and mama bakassi for orisirisi since it dey obvious say L no go make am, make we dey same page with Uti's facebook page so we no go waste vote
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2010
Abeg just focus on getting sheila back in. Whoever follows her back, I don't care. But if Sheila doesn't come back on Sunday better start praying and fasting that Uti doesn't lose it in that house. All this over strategizing better not backfire. Why we prioritizing Paloma (with kurukere efforts) over someone who will clearly benefit Uti's ability to finish strongly, I don't understand.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 29, 2010
we are sending Sheila, in fact even if we no vote her she already dey in cos mumu fans are bringing her in, our own is just to vote her under 9ja to show loyalty to her obodo. But from mumu's page their plan is to bring in Sheila and Tart meaning 2 votes lost for Uti, already bushman's obodo is out of it, Uti had 8 the last time, with Sheila and Tart in it may be down to 5 votes, roa can swing anyway so in such a sitUation we may have only 4 obodos while mumu will lose only rural swagga and may win roa giving him a comfy 6 votes hence the need to startegise. Wasn't really into the Paloma tin but at this point its obvious that even if we get in L, d zims too full her obodo and will still take it. As u have pointed out many time, mumu is strong for sadc side Uti's advantage has been east and west and we need to lock them down. At least if only lesbo enter from our side na only 1 obodo dey in danger. Thruth is even if plan no work, we go find way around it but make we try minimise the danger
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 12:09am On Sep 30, 2010
D problem with your point is that I know a few of mumu's pple, and from what they have said they are prioritizing tatiana not sheila. If u only vote for sheila using naija, there a big possibility that sundays results may send back Tati and Paloma. Tell me how sure are you that mufc are voting sheila as their first choice. Cos from what I have heard Tati is their first choice. Giving sheila only d naija vote is too risky. If she doesn't go back on sunday and it is Tati and Paloma, Uti will blow it. We need to prioritize sheila cause if Uti doesn't get a friend in that house soon, things are going to get very rough for him. How long can he stay in isolation. Focus on getting Sheila, because even when they get back in there will still be further evictions as we won't vote with a final six.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 30, 2010
No more evictions, I.K said on sunday that it was the final eviction, it is the final 6, so whoever goes back in is in the finale. I on the other hand have noticed dat its actual Tart dat they r undecided on cos dey feel Munya may lose focus but even without dem voting her Tart has a strong chance cos she has a strong fan base compared to the other girls. As for Sheila, MUFC is voting for her massively, they know that if the votes stay the same Uti will definitely win so their only strategy is to reduce he's votes through Sheila.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 12:35am On Sep 30, 2010
I hope you right, cos what IK said didn't sound set in stone to me. He was still very vague as to how everything will all roll out into the finale. I personally believe we will still have d 6 hms reduced before we vote for d winner.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 30, 2010
do think more evictions will not make sense though, how can you evict some1 pppl vote them back in then you want people to vote them out 1ce again, i think the remaining 1 of the 2 weeks will be for the reintroduced housemates to get back into the houseflow and then a final week for evictions. I believe it would actually have been final 5 but after keeping the barnmates for so long they had to be a bit fair by picking 2. we'll see sha, guess we can vote both Sheila and mama bakasis just to be sure. some1 broke it down ealier as voting homegal via 9ja and east obodos and west as they are likely to be voting for her anyways so we fit support for that side then use d sadc for mama bakasi.  Na wa for all this strategy untop Uti sef when no be skull work lol, na real luv for homeboy o
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 30, 2010
of which Sheila is busy talking about her feelings for Uti and she liked him since the 1st time but it'll be weird if she tells him and he rejects her and she still has to tell him about Hanny before day 91 so he won't find out for others, this gal is on some Uti drug. This afternoon Irene Meryl's guest said she would like Uti if she went to the house, you should have seen the look on Sheila's face
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 1:28am On Sep 30, 2010
D girl is a bit of an emotional firecracker. It was so interesting watching her paranoia about Jen and Uti when she was still in d house. D funny thing is I personally don't doubt that Uti also likes her too. Uti is just very good at bottling and concealing his emotions. But even though he does, you can see it. Also Uti is a very honest and straight forward person. Whatever he told Meryl would be d truth. He doesn't usually mislead his friends.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 2:21am On Sep 30, 2010
i dnt understand nlanders if ur votin anybody seriously sheila shld be ur no 1 priority assumin or thinkin mufc is votin 4 her is risky remba alot of people hav been sayin dey dnt lik d way d barn gals ganged up on meryl so people dnt lik sheila lik b4 so people wit a realistic chance of goin 2 d house ar tatiana-mufc,paloma-nlanders ,meryl-symphatizers and mwisho stufs who is goin 2 vote sheila in remba uti has been begging 4 sheila since she left d house dnt let us assume people will vote her lets do it ourselves tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 2:50am On Sep 30, 2010
Na wa oh! Thursday and we r still debating whether to vote sheila exclusively or whomever, dis is unbelievable oh. If sheila doesn't end up in d house and our boy punches someone hope we will be ready to take d blame for not helping him when we had the chance. Let's 4get d split votes and even her confusing sexuality, uti needs a good friend now more than ever. To me self she deserves to be in d finale too cos she has entertained in her own crazy way
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 30, 2010
I have the feeling that sheila will make it back. If she doesn't , no problem. But she must have 9ja vote. With the return of two barn girls the tension in the house would be reduced. Also, Uti has known who his true friends and enemies so he'll thread carefully. My own be say dat final week make we vote massively and kurukerely as if life depended on it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 5:55am On Sep 30, 2010
Honestly, i can't wait for the show to be over before they give us high BP!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.