Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (206211 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by rovert: 7:11pm On Sep 27, 2010
quote author=melanie74 link=topic=467188.msg6831766#msg6831766 date=1285610178]
Abeg based on our bobo fan page, we don decide to do obama pikin as naija but iya bakassi and rato for orishirishi
[quote][/quote]

Me I dey think say e beta make we put 1 person wey be Igwe paddy back for de huze lik some pips don talk. Igwe fit craz if nobodi be im paddy dere O! We know say mumu, ruralboi and now bushman no gree im own so dey fit set am up. Make we no forget say im palle don delete so pressure dey im head O! Abeg, we fir make am Obama sis & Gman?[
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2010

Me I dey think say e beta make we put 1 person wey be Igwe paddy back for de huze lik some pips don talk. Igwe fit craz if nobodi be im paddy dere O! We know say mumu, ruralboi and now bushman no gree im own so dey fit set am up. Make we no forget say im palle don delete so pressure dey im head O! Abeg, we fir make am Obama sis & Gman?[
You guys have heard it. It's confirmed. Two barnmates are to be voted back! Who will it be? I totally agree with rovert
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lluciano: 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2010
imconfused:

@ montelik,I've been following this thread but rarely comment and I am really disappointed by the pessimism you keep on displaying.Even if munya has strategised and all,we can pull our resources together and vote till we drop for our boy uti.Even if we go down,we won't go without a fight.Your comments are always depressing.
I said it before. I've tried to explain to him, whosa!. Montelik, abi you be zimbo? grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2010
guys pls i need ur help anytime i try 2 switch 4rm d main house 2 d barn my screen goes blank am i d only one experiencing dis problem undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2010
@bxg, perhaps, you should wait for a couple of seconds while it's loading. It will come on

@ Montelik, talk true, you be closet mumu fan tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by melanie74: 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2010
Guys we r voting paloma with orishirishi and also sheila
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2010
so its official, 2 barnmates r to go back? goodluck to all voting and strategising, am just looking forward to sunday. its gonnabe a great show cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2010
i see people here and on Uti's page talking about brining back Paloma. I think that's a pretty wack idea, all Paloma does is madmouth Uti, she'll call him out on every little thing till he blows up then she'll go into the diary room and finish the job. I beg people, anybody but Paloma
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2010
This montelik of a guy sound like a spy. he has never made any meaningful contribution. all he does is try to discourage our strategies. Infact his pessimism is unparralled.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by melanie74: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2010
Guys it will just b 2wks to finale. Wat damage can she do dat she hasn't done moreova there will b a lot of barn jist to worry abt our boy. Abeg paloma stands a beta chance as an "african wman".she will take zambias vote anyhow. Pls vote paloma orishirishi. Code dnt stand a chance
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2010
shocked shocked me a spy?  grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 9:04pm On Sep 27, 2010
montelik is definately nt a zimbo or mufc member.haba. nt evrybdy is an optimist all d time. as 4 me,Im voting tatiana nd meryl.tatiana bcuz she wil make mumu 4kup nxt wk nd meryl cuz she wil at least cheer up uti nd I knw her country can easily desert her nd vote 4 uti at d finals.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by overrated: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2010
guys, watsup, last week held down rest of africa fo uti wit ova 100 votes from mi n ma people, so huz back do u guys want us t have coz im confused, ppl saying paloma, code, sheila, meryl?,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by imconfused(f): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2010
Please,no need to start calling any1 spies.I think montelik prefers2 think d worst to avoid disappointment.Calling him a spy is going overboard IMHO.It's a huge pity that we canot agree on who to vote for, very very sad,we shulda just chosen 2 people and stuck to them.if na codeine we do,if una say bakassi,we follow.I no just understand una anymore.Abeg make una decide and tell us wey no kno how to strategise.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2010
How I will vote? I am voting for Sheila cause that is what our boy said he wants and needs. He has been pleading for us to  bring her back so I will do my best to follow his request as a reward for his good behavior over d last 3 - 4 weeks. Call me a pessimist all you want, but I still maintain that when countries like malawi and zambia see that supporting their people in the finale will ultimately lead to a victory for uti and second straight win for naija, they will abandon them no shaking and support munya who can win. See Namibia that hasn't helped Meryl since d show started, even her aunt who came was more interested in chatting with mumu than her in law. That should tell you something.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2010
guys I just discovered that when the barn mates enter next week housemates will be 6 and will be asked to norminate on monday, then there will be a final eviction which two pple will go remaining 4 two fight for the cash. now we need to put in ppl that will not endanger uti in that final week,pple that will never norminate him or bad mouth him in there diaries, thats why I dont want fat mama, cos like tartiana009 said she will surely look for a way to bring UTI down cos she's really jelous of his affection for sheila,lets go for Sheila and Lerato, they wont normunate Uti and they'l bring out the best in him, moreover Lerato has more power to pull votes from SADC than fatloma, the likes of MESSIMAN, KAYHUMMER,QRIOUS(Zambia Peeps) will rather vote for Munya than her. Right now sheila and Lerato is the best pair strategically and entertainmently. SA will divide the SADC votes and we need to be loyal to our wify
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2010
lmao so much, Uti and Mwisho were just at it in the jacuzzi, insulting each other on all aspects of their lives . Mwisho was trying to call Uti out as a bully as usual but trust homeboy with plenty 9ja demo, lol dissed the life out of Mwisho and told him he knows he is scared of him and that's why he nominated him. To end it all Uti then goes on to say but you know i still love you, lmao Love him or hate him, Uti puts the controvesy and entertainment in this whole show, this is what i paid for
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2010
abeg Uti should take it easy o, he doesnt need too much negative vibe at this time, let him not send the rong signals that he is fake since he's been cool with mwish over the weekend, am really praying for home boy to play wisely so he doesnt mess things up for us abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2010
Mwisho no like Uti, but i'm impressed with the way Uti dey handle the dude, Make Uti just do am small small, he's got the chance to win this,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kliffo(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2010
Please what caused the bust up with Mwisho? You guys are doing a great job of keeping us informed.
I think fhe other three housemates  see Uti as the main competition, and are doing everything to make him
look bad. Uti's patriotism is truly amazing, we need to do  our best for him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by oyinmama(f): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2010
Mwisho & Uti are at it again o, abeg join me in praying hard that Uti doesnt fumble badly at this stage, meanwhile mumu is laughing his head off  angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2010
Now stupid Munya is trying to capitalise on things. What is he's own, acussing Uti of looking at him funny, the guy is a crazy fool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2010
at this point Uti needs our prayers e be like sey some demons dey pusue am from em village
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 27, 2010
i beg jare, the boy is holding it down. This fools are really trying to make him fight see the silly mumu  saying he's challenging Uti and will finish him. Uti is representing jo, dere's no way he can backdown from such attacks. Its obvious that most of the housemates feel threatened by him and since they know his history and volatile nature they are trying to push him to the wall especially Munya and Mwsiho. So many fires from different angles on Uti alone, i beg free the dude. At this point i almost wish he would just beat that mumu to a pulp and call it a day.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2010
Wow, the pressure is too much, Uti needs prayer o, No one truly likes him among this dudes, Munya must lose this money, Now, he's challenging Uti big time !!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2010
Mak wi do orisirisi with Paloma and focus on some specifc countries like the ones below so people are not just throwing votes around: Mozambique, Uganda, Botswana, Rest of Africa, Rest of Africa, Zambia, Tanzania

Then we have to throw votes in the following to sure that the following countries vote as below to ensure that MUFC don't hijack to bring in Tatiana:
Malawi - Code, Namibia - Meryl, South Africa - Lera

This is very important, otherwise we'll put in a lot of effort but no work done.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2010
Uti vs mwisho then uti vs munya all in one nite oh! Omo true true no joke make qe day fire prayers for our boy, e be like say orishirishi devils day poke am every minute now
I no fit shout oh!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2010
Uti just need to take things easy whether he is holding it down on not, all this silly arguments can lead to violence and one minute of madness can end ur game, my heart dey always cut wenever this shouting match starts because of hanny's case, abeg i no wan fight o.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 10:52pm On Sep 27, 2010
See why I said Uti needs back up. See why I said we need to send back his friends. D guy is surrounded by enemies who are trying to capitalize on his loud and passionate nature to make him lose it or look bad. Later they will same I am a munya spy grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2010
I can't see any fight right now,they all seem to be chummy  undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2010
montelik:

See why I said Uti needs back up. See why I said we need to send back his friends. D guy is surrounded by enemies who are trying to capitalize on his loud and passionate nature to make him lose it or look bad. Later they will same I am a munya spy grin

on the same page with you, imagine when you guys now add the biggest hypocrite of all mama Paloma to the mix. Her sole purpose in life is to make Uti look bad. Lerato would have been a better choice as she would take none of Uti's votes
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2010
Munya and Mwisho are going to continue trying to push Uti's buttons for d rest of d week and with Uti having no support I fear that just like Hanni or Lerato he may d something stupid that will be capitalized on. See how Munya quickly attacked when saw Mwisho's attempt failed. All na strategy and our guy is outnumbered, there is only so much he can take.

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.