Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,647 members, 7,861,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (111) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207286 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2010
hw can dere be nominatns wen some new hms wil join d house on sunday.doesnt make sense.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2010
I believe there will be nominations on monday, just that the final evictee will be the ultimate loser (pray its not home boy o!). My predictions from all six hms;
mwisho uti & munya
munya uti & mwisho
uti mwisho & kaone (homeboy no get game plan at all at all)
k1 uti & mwisho
sheila mwisho & munya
tatiana mwisho & uti
final results, mwisho; 5. uti ; 4. Mwisho swaps himself for munya. Let the real battle begin!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaydee(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2010
@ dominique

U're so right,trust Mwisho to put those two up
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 01, 2010
Is anyone watching the hypnosis, am laughing so hard, he is making them do crazy stuff, fighting over a mop stick that they think is a hot chick, giving a rubber duck CPR, lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2010
now K1 and Munya are walking down the runway in girls clothes followed by a strip tease, he he he never laughed so much. even under hypnosis Uti refused K1's advances while Munya and Mwisho were getting comfy, munya had he's top off and was sitting on Mwisho's legs, he he he
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 6:13pm On Oct 01, 2010
This hypnonist is scaring me o! He looks like someone who can make someone rob a bank or even commit murder under hypnosis.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2010
apparently Uti remembers everything and was just acting along, i suspect that the other guys were also playing along, very funny stuff
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2010
big up uti 4 dt national anthem.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2010
Dat hypnosis show was one of the lamest things biggy has ever done, it was so obvious it wasn't working and the guys were ALL ACTING. In the beginning it was a bit scary but the 5 minutes it became ridiculous
Big brother u better take time, abegiiii
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2010
Munya is so fake, can't believe after all the others have admited to acting the boy is still insisting that he was actually hypontised, yeye boy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2010
Uti likes Jen wink tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bebe4u(f): 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2010
@ Amberr how do you know uti likes Jen
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2010
A belated happy independence day peeps.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2010
bebe4u:

@ Amberr how do you know uti likes Jen

well, he was telling Mwisho that he thinks if Jen wasnt dating anyone, she would have gone for him. what he did nt say is if he would have gone for her but his eyes said it and i remember he had once said he liked his girls light skinned and feminine
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 8:59am On Oct 02, 2010
d girls had a alcohol induced bonding session last nyt n some hawt secrets were leaked.

anywaz, d highpoints 4 me were paloma n meryls disclosure.

Paloma claimed she dated a Nigerian after she left BBR , they were in SA 2geda for a whyl n she introduced him to jen n liz(remember liz? Miss fabulousity frm BBR) . She further claimd dat after she left SA, liz sent her a mail a week later apologisin for hookin up wiv her naija BF. long story short, liz stole her BF.

On d other hand, meryl admitted to havin slept wiv a woman b4, buh dat wasnt even d shocker. . . **Wait for it

D gurls took turns givin speeches abt their stay in d housee n their perceptn of d other gurls, meryl was d last to speak, whyl @ it she mentioned being glad to see Jen in d all stars house, cos she knew they had unfinished business.
She later reffered to jen as her daughter n said sumtin abt seeing her dat way since d time she n her (Jens) father hooked up. Jen just kept noddin, obviously not wantin to delve in2 d matter

meryl is just too much, how can anyborry be so international @ whoring. How n where did she meet Jens dad. Haba! Dis gurl waka no get rival. Now i rily belve her "hv bunkd 30 men story" . Crazy n Hot gurl dat one.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2010
I have a feeling that the number of men is actually more than 30.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 9:16am On Oct 02, 2010
d girls asked meryl if she has had sex wit a girl b4 and she said yes dey den asked her if she will do it again she said she ddnt knw and she is married if its sheila nw we wnt hear word lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed meryl just confessed 2 bein bisexual tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 9:49am On Oct 02, 2010
I dont believe there's anything meryl will say about her sex life that will shock me. even if she says she did it while giving birth, it shouldnt come as a shock. What i wil like to know is how she managed to know jen's dad. Methinks she has bonked hundreds of men, she prolly stopped counting @ 30. Takes one heck of a man to stay with a woman with such colourful sexual history.
Btw, why are southern african women so obsessed with nigerian men? bertha of bba 2, liziwe, who woulda guessed paloma too would jump on the naija men band wagon. Such a culturally oriented person should marry from her mpapa village to restore sacred cultural values.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 10:07am On Oct 02, 2010
Na wa for Meryl o. Mwisho needs to check out her medical history. I fear for her engagement o. Kaone may be right that she is s e xually overused at her young age. Jen papa self and he is repected man in their country o bursting se x slaving of young girls abi una quote am outta context? Maybe she meant Mwisho
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 10:19am On Oct 02, 2010
It is possible that Jen's father is the popular married man Meryl was refering to as her 'secret'.Na wa o!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 10:28am On Oct 02, 2010
Ppl b4 jumpin to d wrong conclusions when meryls said jens father wasn't she referrin to mwisho cos dats what she calls him when talkin to jen just like she calls jen her daughter?
As for paloma I pity those who call her friend and u tell her your secrets or if she ever does you a favour, once she drinks or gets upset the whole world will hear of it. Never seen such a hateful and hypocritical woman on bba kai! My 9ja men una see wetin una day cause for bb house?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 10:32am On Oct 02, 2010
shey!

anytin is possible. Wiv meryl u'ld neva know.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 10:49am On Oct 02, 2010
dominique:

I dont believe there's anything meryl will say about her sex life that will shock me. even if she says she did it while giving birth, it shouldnt come as a shock. What i wil like to know is how she managed to know jen's dad. Me thinks she has bonked hundreds of men, she prolly stopped counting @ 30. Takes one heck of a man to stay with a woman with such colourful sexual history.
Btw, why are southern african women so obsessed with nigerian men? bertha of bba 2, liziwe, who woulda guessed paloma too would jump on the naija men band wagon. Such a culturally oriented person should marry from her mpapa village to restore sacred cultural values.

LWMKD. Thanks for d early morning laugh. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 02, 2010
I don't understand how Meryl successfully put up that convincing act about being pissed off at Kaone calling her a LovePeddler when she knows she is one.
She is quite the actress.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 10:58am On Oct 02, 2010
So for a minute there, i totally agreed wiv beeswax' submission.i even modified my post sef, then i rememberd sumfin meryl said nd i cdnt reconcile dat to mwisho.

Y would meryl say "she was glad wen she saw Jen on d big brother stage @ d launch cos she knew they had unfinished business?" Now, dats fishy! Unfinished business was definitely not mwisho.

Lyk i said earlier, wiv meryl u'ld neva know. I cnt put anyfin past her tho.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2010
Meryl was talking about Mwisho, in the house Jen referred to Mwisho as her dad and Meryl was talking about when she saw Jen again in the barn, I beg make una no crucify the gal o
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2010
The way wey Uti just dey predict this game like say Biggie don give am ''Expo'' of the game, you go fear die!!!!! This morning him dey tell Munya say something BIG go happen tomorrow!!!!! By the time wey all this thing wey him dey talk come to pass, the housemates go dey respect am. And if to say the guy go burial come return for the house dem go say na becos him go out, the thing come leak!!!! but still inside the house, the guy brain just dey work overtime.

Uti Big up Yaself!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2010
Uti actually has clear spiritual gifts but e dey take smoking and Manya frustrate the gifts comot. Like d way he said he had d strangest feelings and gave d word of knowledge about 2 returning hsemates is beyond coincidence.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2010
Yeah!!!!! like the day he was telling Biggie in the diary room about 2 housemates returning to the house?? He is just ON POINT with the number of housemates that are returning to the house and on the particular day. He is a true Big Brother Fan. If i be Biggie i go don freak out grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2010
Can't wait for the Partyyy,
Uti and the girls are looking really good.Don't know why Tarti keeps wearing this wig it makes her look like a drag queen!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2010
Lawd!!! Its when I see uti d way he looks right now that reminds me why I bother with dis show when it gets so annoying, homeboy and mwisho r looking real nice. Don't know bout d ladies sha, they could have put in more effort in their dressin and makeup. Don't even know what more to say bout tati in dat silly wig
Abeg dj start d party now now
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2010
Uti really looks good, 9ja men are fine o, of which I saw some modelling pictures of Sheila on Obama and evn though I knew the chick was fine I was totally blown away, the girl is really beautiful just wished she would dress up more often she would have had Uti by now

(1) (2) (3) ... (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.