Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,533 members, 7,861,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207270 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:07pm On Oct 03, 2010
Dr. Sid in tha house, O.M.G shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2010
Keep d updates coming pple. Some of us aren't in front of our TV sets yet. I hope Dr Sid does well, cos most of these Mo-hits guys have been disappointing these days.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2010
Dr Sid ain't bad today, Just performed "Something about you"
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2010
Shame that the jam was stopped abruptly! He was still performing  lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2010
Besides the barn surprise i wonder what biggie has up his sleaves.Loved Dr sid's performance.Nigerian guys are fine sha!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2010
Gunnergal:

Besides the barn surprise i wonder what biggie has up his sleaves.Loved Dr sid's performance.Nigerian guys are fine sha!

Thank u, thank u don't mention. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2010
Chei where was i when the barnmates gave their plea to Africa! I totally missed it:

Paloma: I need the money to open up a restaurant of my dreams  shocked

Sheila: Its about time that a woman wins this thing  cool

Meryl: So i wanna go back, and i miss my man as well  shocked

Jen: You've been watching me so please vote to put me back in the house  cool

Code: I gats to go back in tha house  shocked

Tatty: Okay u guys put me in this barn, and i've found it more fun than the house. I'm ready to go back and kick those guys! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 03, 2010
Dr Sid tweeted on twitter just some few mins b4 he got on stage dat he's backstage and nervous and he looked a bit like it wen he started b4 gettin into d groove. Nice one sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2010
Dat was a cool performance by dr sid, can't wait for him to sing "pop champagne"
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2010
I.K: The First Barnmate to go back to the BB All Stars House is: Sheila
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2010
BB: This is Big Brother, Sheila you have 60 Seconds to leave the Barn grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2010
Shiela innn
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2010
Can't wait to see Uti's reaction! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by TEEZERO(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2010
Splendid
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2010
Sheila 1st to go in, am so excited and she is really looking beautiful no wonder uti day kolo for her
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2010
sheilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2010
Sheila it is. Ok, we shall see how the game will unfold.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tsquaure(f): 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2010
go shuti !!!!! thanks for the update guys . Am monitoring via ur reports not  near the tv
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2010
what will happen to the rest of the barnmates?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2010
2nd barnmate to go back is Tarti
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2010
I.K: The second barnmate to go back into the BB house is: Tatiana  grin

Okay i get it, 1 for MUFC and one for MNC angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2010
Earlier on:

I.K:
Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome back on stage Sheila!

Alright Sheila, let me ask you a few questions before i let you sit!
When you get back into the house, are you gonna let Uti know that you've been friends with not just him!
(referring to her flings with meryl and tatty)

Sheila:
Now that i know what's going on. I'm definitely gonna tell him

I.K: Do you think you guys will end up like Meryl/Mwisho
Sheila: Ah not on t.v, i dont know, i don't know
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2010
TATIANA WAHALA DEY OH make we start to dey open orisirisi account OH
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 6:47pm On Oct 03, 2010
So its sheila and tatiana back to bba house, watch out for super drama from now till d finale
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2010
It seems the Mumu warriors got their game on point. A well organised and united front. I aint surprised at all knowin dat even till thursday Naija was still undecided between Lerato, Paloma and Code. But no fear, we shall find a way thru dis for our fine boi.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2010
Tatiana! sh it, this is just gonna undo all Ricco's hard work for Uti in Angola. The MUFC really means business. I would rather a Meryl than Tati
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2010
preshizeee:

TATIANA WAHALA DEY OH make we start to dey open orisirisi account OH

^^ seriously agree with you.Won't be surprised to see her try to expose Uti's weak spots in the nxt few weeks.Tarti is so smart i'm scared of her especially since she has been watching the guys from the barn for a while now & its easy to spot a potential winner while watching
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2010
what is the take of taty having watched what mumu said about her?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2010
I.K to Tatiana:
You handled every single man in the barn.

Tatiana:
Like i told big brother, the first week in the house, there was a lot of tension. I couldnt open up myself like i am. In the barn i had the chance to be the person that you know i am. So i brought up my craziness, everything.

I.K:
What are you going to do different when you get back in the house

Tatiana:
I will be the same Tatiana. Of course i will talk to some people about what i've seen on t.V. Yeah i will drive everyone crazy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2010
Lol, why the guys are locked up upstairs, The 'Second Chance' barnmates will be thrown back into the house!
But they will be hiding downstairs and will have to be found out by the guys! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2010
Dr. Sid back on stage and deidicates "Pop Something" to Sheila grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by imconfused(f): 6:58pm On Oct 03, 2010
See what our disorganisation has cost us.I hope we have all learnt our lesson!I'm so irritated!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.