Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (206191 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2010
^^^Can you imagine Angola voted for Paloma wink wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by favouredjb(f): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2010
Its a pity I wasn't able to watch tonite's show
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2010
favouredjb:

Its a pity I wasn't able to watch tonite's show
u missed a lot
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2010
GTay:

^^^ Did both of you post this at the same time  wink

From the above, Angola rejected their daughter Tatiana for Paloma
Also Tanzania tried to save their In-Law to no avail  grin

I guess so   grin grin
We all know who dey run Tarti's country.
Don't know if its just me but i think Lerato has a thing for Uti
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Zizi(f): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2010
Me think Tart is trying to join MNC now!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ayusman16(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2010
guess yacob was right afterall. BB just used d barnmates 2 make money and then dumping them.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 03, 2010
^Yes. And no compensation prize at all for them.
Those watching, abeg what are Sheila and Uti doing?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 8:21pm On Oct 03, 2010
The worst thing for Tatiana is that she does not have strategy, you dont WIn by screaming. Munya is no where to be seen, he thought the game was almost over, he guess wrong, we are still in the middle of the game. His people are gonna run out of cash to safe him. They have done a lot of voting since the begining and they still have to continue for the next 2.5 weeks. They will just run out of cash at a crucial moment.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 8:23pm On Oct 03, 2010
Gunnergal:

my dear it seems ALL d gals hav a thing for uti, no be small something oh. Uti is a hunk wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2010
Gunnergal:

I guess so   grin grin
We all know who dey run Tarti's country.

I dont think so, She knows that Shiela and Uti have a thing together and would not want to stick her fingers at their relationship. Being friend and feel close to some one does not mean you have feelings for that person. I dont think she would ever go that far.

Now Tatiana is confronting Munya but not in a right way. Yoooo, Tatiana is showing some desperations, its a different Tatiana from the one we got to like in the Barn. totally different
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 03, 2010
Tart really has it in for K1, he he he, she just told Munya that he cries like a bitch when he drinks, mufc will regret bringing this girl in
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 8:38pm On Oct 03, 2010
dis nyt is gonna be very interestin i hope tatiana joins d midnight crew and sees munya 4 who he really is
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2010
tatiana009:

Tart really has it in for K1, he he he, she just told Munya that he cries like a naughty woman when he drinks, mufc will regret bringing this girl in

No game plan, no nothing, she just goes with the wind. kaone like confrontation and the dude thinks he deserved to be there, but he does not know that they are keeping him there because they know he poses no threat. if come up with Shiela or Lerato he is a goner.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2010
Uti seems to be the only excited n happy housemate amongst d guys to see other housemates back in d house. That guy is full of life and has got a great and loving heart.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2010
I dont think Uti will agree to Shiela when she tells him that she has feelings for him. To be honest guys, I have never heard Uti talking about girls. His priorities might not include relationships at the moment. he is just not into women right now. i dont know about the future. But i think it will come as a shock to him when she does so, because he takes her as a friend not lover. Shiela will be counting the days so that she does not get evicted without confessing to him about her feelings. i just think uti will just be uti, friends friends friends, it will end there.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 9:12pm On Oct 03, 2010
Lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2010
Its a De'javu between Munya and Tatiana. very soon Munya will be running into the house crying. Tatiana just know Munya's softspot. She hit hime where its hurts and the guy can't take it. he is so sensitive. Wow, If this argument continues, he will cry just like before.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2010
I needed Tatiana in the house because i know she's going to kill Munya's game and bring out how much Munya sucks! please give them alcohol and leave Tatiana with Munya, You will see pool of foolish tears running down Munya face, LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2010
The angola vote na d kurukere now
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 10:32pm On Oct 03, 2010
Ambber:

The angola vote na d kurukere now

You er so right
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 04, 2010
Lerato was brought back to pacify her and her family. Mnet realised that if she doesn't get back in the game they may be sued. They knew that she had been breaking the "no-alcohol" order and they did nothing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Migines(m): 8:07am On Oct 04, 2010
Dnt thnk so. U lose ur ryte 2 sue once u step into d hws.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 8:13am On Oct 04, 2010
Wow. Yesterday events were quite interesting. Caught most of d second half of d show. And a good portion of d aftermath. A few observations though. I feel for Mwisho, one could see he was disappointed that out of 3 hms to return, not one them was Meryl. d guy quickly moved on, but d disappointment was evident. Munya is really thrown by d events. It will be interesting to hear his thought in d diary room. All d evicted hms who returned lost in direct head-to-head contest with him. But d boy pretended taking it all in his stride well (brilliant actor). From d early indications bringing Sheila back is good for both overall quality of entertainment and Uti, for once its pleasing to see Uti engage in a relatively passionate or heated discussion without him sounding so defensive, loud and just urgh. Funny enough he had improved as d week went along, seeing his very interesting, calm and clear conversations with d guys earlier on satuday & sunday. Lerato meanwhile seems to be a bit shocked. I get d feeling that she didn't really entertain the possibility of returning. I hope she maintains this her cool, cos d chick can be a real fire starter.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 8:19am On Oct 04, 2010
tosag:

Lerato was brought back to pacify her and her family. Mnet realised that if she doesn't get back in the game they may be sued. They knew that she had been breaking the "no-alcohol" order and they did nothing.

I do not really think so, her coming back was just ''Pure luck'', in their contract whenever you sign to come into the show you loose any right to sue. Well lets see how its plays out because the housemates do not know that there will be nominations this morning, they think they are just going to have their diary sessions later in the day.

And for Mwisho, i was really happy that he got a bit to taste of his own medicine, how it feels not having your own very close friend in the house. Uti seem to be the only genuinely happy housemate that loves the twist Biggie pulled yesterday night. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 8:36am On Oct 04, 2010
I really want to watch last nites show all over again cos it was d BOMB! Mnet put on a show and I luved it, talk about a twist in d twist. I was so overjoyed to see shuti reunited, u should have seen the big smiles on my face throughout, thought they would kiss self cos uti was so excited and hugged sheila and carried her all the way to the deck. Its obvious to see uti is the only guy happy to have the gals back, munya and kaone are not finding this twist funny at all
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2010
But to be brutally honest. If I was Munya and I got nominated this week and was evicted. I would be super pissed and curse BB relentlessly. Lets be fair. After having survived about 6 evictions, only for BB to bring back d people I had already beaten for me to face them again. And then this time if I lose I am evicted with no second chances, unlike these other guys who were kept in d safety of d barn, free from danger of nomination and freely nominating others. The same standard would apply to someone like Uti who has also survived about 4 eviction votes. For BB to bring them back and ask we evict them all over again, meanwhile not affording Uti,k1, Mwisho & Munya d safety net & second chances the barn mates had is unfair. BB is just interested in milking these guys for all the cash they can get. There better be some serious compensation for all the present 7 hms, besides the prize money, cos all them deserve some serious compensation.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 9:24am On Oct 04, 2010
Uti and mwisho ar at it again uti and d girls were talkin abt d hannigton case and mwisho called hannigton an asshole and told him 2 go and commit sucide 4 wat he did 2 lerato uti took offence and said mwisho almost did d same tin so he shld nt judge hannigton dey exchanged harsh words 2 each oda
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 9:36am On Oct 04, 2010
@montelik
anybody that gets evicted dis sunday will be pissed and has a right to hurl insults on bb. I have a feeling we're gonna have 2 evictees and yes, i want munyaratzi to be one of them. He thinks he has the game and the afrian continent on his fingertips.
Yesterday's show was off tha chain!!! even my hubby who pays little attention to the show was hooked! Uti and mnc were the overall winners and at this point, if mufc don't know they've lost this one, then they must be more deluded than their boy.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 9:40am On Oct 04, 2010
ScreenDiva:

I do not really think so, her coming back was just ''Pure luck'')
I watched the eviction show.
I truly thought Learto's comeback was pure luck but thinking about it now, I think otherwise.
Here is my tot.
1. BB claimed Taty and Palomy came "bracket" 2nd. Taty advanced cos she had more individual votes than Palomy.
Since BB had made up its mind that 3 barn mates were going back to the house, why not exhaust the barnees that came "bracket"? Why introduce the element of luck/lottery while the voting results have not been fully exhausted?

2. As per the lottery that brought Lerato back.
If BB had really wanted the lottery to be objective, why did it insist that barnees wear their shirts to indicate their bar codes b4 the alexander forbes girl picked from the box?

It looked tranparent but it just reminded me of WAEC examiners raising SSCE question paper envelope b4 exam while declaring that the envelope was intact, whereas the deed has been neatly perfected earlier.

All d same, its good news dat uti is having the last and best laff with the return of MNC.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2010
This really is not fair. How can they nominate to evict again this week. As of now its clear BB has some form of hidden agenda.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 04, 2010
Seems Uti is safe this week cos Mwisho just told big brother that he can't nominate him because even though they fight, Uti's he's best friend in the house
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by user32(m): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2010
tatiana009:

Seems Uti is safe this week cos Mwisho just told big brother that he can't nominate him because even though they fight, Uti's he's best friend in the house
i dont so, tatiana, munya and k1 wil surely nominate uti

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.