Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,173 members, 7,864,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:59 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207391 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2010
Nominations;

Uti: K1 Munya
Tart:K1 Munya
Sheila: K1 Mwisho
Mwisho: K1 Munya
Munya: Uti Mwisho
K1: Uti Sheila

K1: 4
Munya: 3
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2010
@ Kx I'm glad you're finally seeing the magic mnet is doing  shocked

I had posted this yesterday!

GTay:
This is a well planned script, I knew the producers would want Lerato in the house

Even I.K was the one that suggested number 4, before they all agreed. duh  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Where they goofed was when I.K picked no. 4 (lerato's no) for them since they were taking too long to decide on a number!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 04, 2010
Wonder who Mwisho will save? K1 or Munya and will he keep to he's words and not swap he's so called best friend Uti or will the desire to put Uti against Munya over ride friend cos he's a game player. I think he'll put Uti or Tart
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:07am On Oct 04, 2010
^^^ The nominations are quite strange, Wonder why Mwisho is not in the list considering he is the Head of House.
Looking forward to his swap decision tonight!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 10:08am On Oct 04, 2010
Munya and kaone ar up 4 eviction mwisho shld give us munya vs uti
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 10:11am On Oct 04, 2010
The way it is 4 people will be up for eviction and 2 will get evicted. Uti: Kaone & Munya, Tatiana: Kaone& Munya, Sheila: Kaone & Mwisho, Mwisho: Kaone & Munya, Munya: Uti & Mwisho, Kaone: Uti & Sheila. So the four that will be up: 1.Kaone:4, 2.Munya:3, 3.Mwisho:2, 4.Uti:2. Then Mwisho saves himself and replace with who?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by user32(m): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2010
Apart from uti anybody soul dat is up against munya is finished
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2010
Munya and kaone ar up 4 eviction mwisho shld give us munya vs uti
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:15am On Oct 04, 2010
stankayy:

The way it is 4 people will be up for eviction and 2 will get evicted.

In this case i'd use the word 'erased' because there's no coming back for the unlucky two.  wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2010
This just crap. There better be a twist, cos for pple like Uti, Mwisho, k1 & Munya to have come this far, yet be evicted just like that will not be fair at all. BB clearly hasn't taught this thru well or just want to milk the housemates and viewers (with this persistent voting) dry with no meaningful compensation.

As of now I won't mind if BB just leaves these 7 guys and then shares the prize money between in a straight popular volume vote i.e d number of countries votes you get determine d portion of the $200k prize money you receive.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by WackyJ1(m): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2010
Who did lerato nominate or did she not nominate
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 04, 2010
BBA is just 419, how many times will we keep voting people out, na wa o but on the website sha they wrote that K1 and Munya are in the red so I think only two people will be up
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2010
I see a 5 person final, so 4 wil be up and 2 will go. Who mwisho will save and replace is the question of the day.
On the lerato issue, i think its all a calculated attempt bythe organisers to get her to the finale. S/Africans have been complaining about how their reps never go far and yet they host the show every year. Looking at past editions, only 3 countries never made it to finale; ke, gh, sa (lets exclude mz n et). Apart from ik literally pushing the hms to pick 4, i noticed the camera was zoomed in on only lerato while ik was openning the envelope. Coincedence? Maybe.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2010
why didnt they nominate mwisho 4 heaven sake??

I think Mwisho is gonna swap with Tatiana  undecided n save Munya or K1? wel whoeva he saves he is surely puttin tataina up? wo i no kno abeg.Na him sabi joo sad HE SHOULD PUT UTI UP 4 ALL I CARE.I DEY KAMPE BEHIND MA NIGGI cool no shakin meeeen

Oh n thanks for the updates y'all. wink I dey hail.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 10:43am On Oct 04, 2010
Gudmornin peeps.

i fink i woke up wiv a large smile on my face,it went just how we wanted it, save for paloma who wd hv done more harm than gud to Uti wiv her bitterness.

if only K1 n munya are up 2nyt then mwisho can (n i think he will) use his famous reason for nominations has a criteria for determinin who to swap. He has alwaz said he doesnt lyk nominatin gurls plus i bet he rily wnts Uti n Munya up against each other.

Biggie on d other hand, doesnt seem to hv a plan, they seem to be going wiv d flow. hence, if they wanna save Munyas @ss they wd put 4 pple up and evict 2. No way munya is going if 4pple ar up.

Guess we will just hv to wait n see.

Oh, BTW, thnx to tartiana , munya is lukin lyk a byatch /baby again. I dunno wat tati has on munya buh she makes him feel less of himself.
He is going to spend so much time controllin himself frm fallin back in2 tatis bed dat he wil forget his lines n start lukin very FAKE!

On d lerato thingy, i wont make a decision until i knw @ wat point d codes were put into d stars on d stage.
i knw d stars were already on d stage b4 d barnmates got their tshirts. if d codes were in it already, then there was no way biggie wd hv known who wd pick d shirt wiv d winnin code.

So yh, i knw it seems fishy n stuff buh dnt be too quick to draw conclusions.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ijele(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2010
I believe mushio'll leave de nomination as it is (MUNYA & K1). Believe me if UTI is not a naija, I'll vote 4 Munya. UTI gotta an attitude. He is very insulting and uses strong language
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2010
jejelolatu:

On d lerato thingy, i wont make a decision until i knw @ wat point d codes were put into d stars on d stage.
i knw d stars were already on d stage b4 d barnmates got their tshirts. if d codes were in it already, then there was no way biggie wd hv known who wd pick d shirt wiv d winnin code.

So yh, i knw it seems fishy n stuff buh dnt be too quick to draw conclusions.

Comrade,the codes on each star,were all same cool

ijele:

I believe mushio'll leave de nomination as it is (MUNYA & K1). Believe me if UTI is not a naija, I'll vote 4 Munya. UTI gotta an attitude. He is very insulting and uses strong language

Bros we kno eeh,no b 2day cool cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2010
ijele:

I believe mushio'll leave de nomination as it is (MUNYA & K1). Believe me if UTI is not a naija. . . . . Bla bla bla bla

Well, he is a naija boy n we got to show him luv. . . . Thats just d way it is. nkay?
Lol! Its all gud mehn!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2010
@jeje
the envelope containing the codes were brought to the stage AFTER each barnmates have gotten the t-shirt. I stand to be corrected tho'
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 10:56am On Oct 04, 2010
@ijele how can mwisho leave d nom as is? That would mean he too is automatically up, he has to switch someone. As for uti's attitude he can be annoying but he still has lots of redeeming qualities and munya aint no saint either cos he is equally arrogant
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 11:00am On Oct 04, 2010
BB insisted that barn mates wear their shirts to reveal their bar codes first and foremost b4 anyother thing could be done. Why do i have d feeling BB confirmed Lerato codes first which explains why Ik pushed for Box no 4 which "arrangely" tallied with Leartos'
Why did nt BB asked barnmates to wear d shirts inside out in order not to reveal bar codes b4 picking box4?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2010
So fat lady finally sang for the barn.

The exodus of the 'rejects' from the barn, was just too painful to watch, they shld have listened to Prophet Yacob.

Lerato was smuggled in thru the backdoor, end of tory.

If there is gonna be an eviction, and I suspect there will be one, Mwisho is unlikely to miss his chance to arrange a Munya-Uti head to head, so get ur fingers ready.

Point: Biggie is playing the game: to offset the losses of the two previous seasons. Anyone who wants the 'moola' wld have to 'steal' it from Biggie. Now who wants it that bad?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 11:10am On Oct 04, 2010
Hail_Naija:

Comrade,the codes on each star,were all same cool

dominique:

@jeje
the envelope containing the codes were brought to the stage AFTER each barnmates have gotten the t-shirt. I stand to be corrected tho'

I dnt believe dat mnet will leave their show in d hands of fate even for a second, buh facts are facts.
I just nid confirmation abt wen d codes were attached to d stars, dats d ONLY way they cd hv influenced d outcome.

yh d camera focused on lerato. if u recall, d camera was on IK wen he said WW (d 1st letters of d code) . in d split second dat d camera moved frm IK to lerato, d camera pple would hv noticed d reaction on leratos face n other barnmates, esp if she was d only one whose code began with WW

Anywaz, na Mnet know sha, i'm just glad that lerato is in there n Naija had nuffin to do wiv it, so we get to kip ugandas vote ( esp now dat homeboy is defending hannington), Munya loses SAs vote nd Uti has one more fwend in d house.

C'mon pple, do we rily care if mnet cheated or not. . . . Abeg, abeg abeg!  grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2010
personally, grin grin grin me i no care!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2010
guys like Sage Yacob said it's all about money. BB makes more money with only 1 housemate gone and 6 staying to the final. Big Brother is a Pi.mp!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2010
D sad fact is sa vote still goes to munya whether lerato is there or not. As for mwisho's switch, it would be logical for him to switch kaone for uti to eliminate one of his strongest competition but if 4 people r up then munya and uti will be safe for the finale. Can't wait for d switch tonite
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2010
Rheinmetal:

So fat lady finally sang for the barn.

The exodus of the 'rejects' from the barn, was just too painful to watch, they shld have listened to Prophet Yacob.

Lerato was smuggled in thru the backdoor, end of tory.

If there is gonna be an eviction, and I suspect there will be one, Mwisho is unlikely to miss his chance to arrange a Munya-Uti head to head, so get your fingers ready.

Point: Biggie is playing the game: to offset the losses of the two previous seasons. Anyone who wants the 'moola' wld have to 'steal' it from Biggie. Now who wants it that bad?

grin. Yes oh. I don talk am before say BB is doing upgraded yahoo yahoo. At this rate I won't be shocked if we hear that the 200k prize money at the end is fake. From d website to everything else, its clear they are shaping d show to produce d results that pay them d most.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by rovert: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2010
tatiana009:

Nominations;

Uti: K1 Munya
Tart:K1 Munya
Sheila: K1 Mwisho
Mwisho: K1 Munya
Munya: Uti Mwisho
K1: Uti Sheila

K1: 4
Munya: 3

Dis info no correct O! Uti, Sheila, Mwisho & Tatiana nominated Munya & K1. So both had 4 votes each.

The guys are all strategizing cause they think only the males are serious competition. Mwisho didn't go to BBA to make friends (eish, except also to get engaged!) but money! If I were him, I'd put my game cap on and switch K1 with Uti, therefore putting Uti up with Munya.

To be fair sha, I think Biggie will put all housemates up for eviction and then evict 2. But I fear for Lerato sha, cause in order of public votes so far, Uti & Munya will be okay. Sheila & K1 will squeak through also but Mwisho, Lerato & Tatiana will have to fight it out for the last spot.

What I want though is a straight Munya vs Uti fight but then that will make the final boring!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ijele(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2010
beeswax:

@ijele how can mwisho leave d nom as is? That would mean he too is automatically up, he has to switch someone. As for uti's attitude he can be annoying but he still has lots of redeeming qualities and munya aint no saint either cos he is equally arrogant
 Then he Mwisho is in deep shit cos if he swap any of d nominee likely K1 to UTI(UTI may win), dat would seem betrayal 2 SHUTI. To play safe, let him swap MUNYA wit a girl like TATI. ( De result will be 2 close 2 call but still it favours UTI
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 11:38am On Oct 04, 2010
@montelik,

that's why we're gearing up to beat Biggie at his own game tongue after all we invented the 'remix' cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by rovert: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2010
trae_z:

guys like Sage Yacob said it's all about money. BB makes more money with only 1 housemate gone and 6 staying to the final. Big Brother is a Pi.mp!

Omo, I tire for all dis una cry say Biggie dey rig de show! Na una money dem take plan de show abi make dem no make profit? Abeg make una lef Biggie to scheme away, as long as I enjoy mysef (if Uti win na bonus), dis game is definitely DEF!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2010
@dominique, u were right d envelopes were brought on stage afta d hm had worn their t-shirts, and wat makes it more suspicious was dat d camera was zoomed at Lerato b4 Ik announced n stayed on her all thru. We're nt d only ones bein suspicious about dis, several other countries r on deir different forums and even on facebook some ex-housemates are talkin about it bein planned eg Kristal of d revolution. Anyways i just hope d votes wont be manipulated wen it matters cos d game is pointin to a Uti win. And again four housemates wil be up tonight and two housemates will be evicted on Sunday cos there cant be more dan five housemates for d finale, its never been done in previous seasons. Too bad whoever Mwisho replaces himself with along side Kaone will be evicted. Uti and Munya will obviously be saved cos supporters dictate the game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.