Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,760 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207341 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 10:27pm On Oct 09, 2010
pop pop pop somethiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinngggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2010
Pop Something finally brings the housemates to life, even the sulking Mwisho is dancing now  grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2010
Pop pop pop champagne,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2010
Dj leo don kill me oh!!!!I don day dance domilindro too oh lol. Even d sick bushman jump under rain to dance to pop pop pop champagne, naija we too much jor
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 10:32pm On Oct 09, 2010
do they have djs in zimbabwe? just curios
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2010
Tati is a natural entertainer par excellence smiley no dull moment wt her
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 10:43pm On Oct 09, 2010
Its a night of thong flashing. Lerato just flashed hers too. What is in their drinks?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2010
preshizeee:

do they have djs in zimbabwe? just curios

What are you trying to say.   grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2010
The Dj is crazy, i have never seen a DJ who also dances while mixing
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 10:47pm On Oct 09, 2010
montelik:

What are you trying to say.   grin grin grin
u know wat i mean,as in,is like,u know , grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2010
Ambber:

Its a night of thong flashing. Lerato just flashed hers too. What is in their drinks?

Has Lerato booze ban been lifted?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2010
@preshizee, i dont think they do. Do they actually play music there?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2010
These guys are so wasted!
Munya and K1 are like dumb&dumber, grin grin.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2010
The Dj is dancing to his music, This dude from Mozambique is crazy. He is dancing more than the House mates, How can he mixing and dance at the same time. Wow, Crazy Dj in deed
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 10:51pm On Oct 09, 2010
stankayy:

@preshizee, i dont think they do. Do they actually play music there?
grin grin grin grin grin IS LIKE MUGABE BANNED MUSIC THERE. grin grin grin, NO B MY MOUTH UNA HEAR AM OH grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 10:52pm On Oct 09, 2010
Gunnergal:

These guys are so wasted!
Munya and K1 are like dumb&dumber,  grin grin.

Yeah like beavis and butthead.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2010
WAT IS THE KOKO , UTI IS THE KOKO AND SHEILA WANTS D KOKO grin grin grin grin, LEONEL HAS KILLED ME OH
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2010
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 10:57pm On Oct 09, 2010
High point of 2nyts parry for me was wen DJ caise played a part of our national anthem. . .dat was an "in ur face Africa" moment. Proudly Naija!

The rest of Africa, esp zim nd SA must hv bin pissed for 1hr, i just hope we can butress 2nyts show wiv a landslide victory in d polls for Uti 2moro.

BTW, tatiana tatiana tatiana, she leaves me speechless, how any1 can be dat way is unbelievable.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 10:59pm On Oct 09, 2010
jejelolatu:

High point of 2nyts parry for me was wen [size=8pt][size=8pt]DJ caise played a part of our national anthem. . .dat was an "in your face Africa" moment. Proudly Naija![/size][/size]

The rest of Africa, esp zim nd SA must hv bin pissed for 1hr, i just hope we can butress 2nyts show wiv a landslide victory in d polls for Uti 2moro.

BTW, tatiana tatiana tatiana, she leaves me speechless, how any1 can be dat way is unbelievable.

they will have gone nuts
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2010
Kevins music brings the curtains down. What a nite. Dj wizard, big up urself!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2010
best party ever to grace the bigbrother house courtsey our naija dj caise and naija music, party don end voting continues
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2010
Munya is in the zone again.Won't be surprised if he says rubbish today.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2010
Dj caise and dj leo did a brilliant job, big ups to d housemates dat danced under d rain
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2010
Well done dj Leonel.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2010
Big up 2 tarty,kaone,munya nd uti.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 11:18pm On Oct 09, 2010
I will actually miss Tarty when she leaves tomorrow.She is so much fun & doesn't gossip.Wish a miracle could happen and Munya&K1 leave 2moro
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2010
uti and sheila spending some time 2geda , elephant lerato tries 2 disturb them, know i know dat elephant has some feelings 4 uti
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2010
preshizeee:

uti and sheila spending some time 2geda , elephant lerato tries 2 disturb them, know i know dat elephant has some feelings 4 uti

You have been talking about the same thing all along. I thought people who have the feeling for each others were Shiela and Uti. Where does Lerato future, she is no competition to all the House mates and i dont think she will win the prize, But some people still feel a threat of her. if you think she might win, just relax, she will never win. I am also checking the traps messages, people are Onher like she owes them something. She is not even up for eviction but you would think she is up. I think the hatred its getting personal.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2010
Tati is killing me with her s ex education at dinner even Uti was not spared, she told him to make his tongue and mouth useful and know where to touch, I thot Uti wd pass out but he played it cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2010
Sheila and Uti just look good and perfect together. I just love them when they're around each other and flow freely just like seeing Sheila smiling and resting her head on Uti's shoulder. They should just be free with each other like they used and not avoiding each other like they're doing nowadays. Shuti still rocks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 1:15am On Oct 10, 2010
Serzly, wats d IQ of dis HMs cos dey dnt seem to hv much sense up dere.

Y ar they portrayin d British royalty in a bad light, imagine sheila sayin she thinks prince William is antichrist, dat Queen Elizabeth is not d real Elizabeth, dat d real one died @ any early age n they swapped her. . . .bla bla bla. Now shes talkin abt an obama scandal . Eish, shdnt there be rules dat limit d way HMs talk abt public figures.

OMG, Uti shut up, wats ur own wiv Bush, sayin he shd be tried for crimes against humanity.

D annoyin part is they aint even drunk. Throwing baseless rumours abt sensitive issues is a NO NO.

UTI plzzzzz SHUT UP O, abeg who get im Remote control for here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.