Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (206503 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 08, 2010
@Jejelolatu, I agree with you and your on point with your observations. Like i said before, Uti is very good at hiding his emotions and not talking about it. This guy is humane and its only natural for him to feel sad, jealous or disappointed at what he saw especially with "The Love Triangle" episode and the expression on his face at that moment gave him away thats why it made headline on bigbrother's site. Sheila isnt feeling comfortable either and has been stealing glances at Uti to see if she can predict how he's feeling. This love triangle issue will still come up amongst the housemate, trust Kaone and Munya to bring it up or either use it to tease Shuti. It wont just go like that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dgb4(m): 4:19pm On Oct 08, 2010
please let keep voting for home boi,
both kperely and kurukerely
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2010
Though i don't support Munya insulting his presido,who are we to criticize him.He knows the problems his country has & evry1 has a right to express their opinion.My problem with him is that he is 2faced&requires alcohol for his true feelings to show.It was so obvious he was trying to push Uti's buttons when he asked what Uti thought about the Sheila/Hanni kiss.I'm so proud of homeboy coz he handled the situation better than i envisaged.

Guys i dey beg o!Hope we are all voting.We shouldn't assume that Uti is safe this week.We should use this week to test our voting strategies in preparation for next week coz mumu's people seem as confident as their boy.I've been dreaming of the finale & Munya's reaction when Uti emerges winner. I'm sure his reaction will be priceless coz he acts like no one is as strong as him in the game.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:18pm On Oct 08, 2010
When will uti learn to ignore mwisho when he starts looking for how to start arguments. D boy just wont ever learn, even after sheila warned him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 7:33pm On Oct 08, 2010
Uti uti uti!!!!I have a headache after he and mwisho shouting match kai! Can't he just stop quarelling with d guys espeacially mwisho and kaone? Abeg make d show quick end abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by favouredjb(f): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2010
Am always scared wen he argues with either of those guys,incase he looses it,and punch someone
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2010
I'm beginning to think K1 wants Uti disqualified coz he knows he is up against strong competition& is likely to get booted this weekend. He keeps whispering insults to Uti under his breath & Uti keeps falling for it all the time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 8:00pm On Oct 08, 2010
Uti is all bark no bite, all talk no action.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2010
I don tire self, everyday quarrel in d house and always na uti day involved. As for dis k1 if dem send am to uti to use him juju e no go work oh. Make we pray and vote for uti make God give uti d wisdom to SHARRAP!!! Amen
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2010
''President Mugabe is a FOOL, an I.M.B.E.C.I.L.L.E, an INCOMPETENT RULER, a TYRANT''.  [i]''BIGGIE, I DON'T CARE IF I AM RECORDED. I DON'T BLOODY CARE!!'', [/i]these were the words of the foolish diamond boy from last night,   angry angry angry angry

Sheila & Uti hmmmmmm, I forsee Sheila getting more tensed up and Uti doing a lot of artful dodging, he will never say what is on his mind on TV for it to spoil his game as its drawing near to day 91. He knows the kind of Family/country he comes from so he will never do or say anything so as to be quoted at the end of the show or make headlines, he also knows he is getting votes from Uganda and Kenya so he has to be extra careful.

His chances of wining the game is getting higher by the day, if the above comment by Munya is anything to hold on to. In the beginning of the show, I was not a fan of Uti but after watching the rest of the Hms and especially the way he handled Sheila’s escapades with Hanny on Monday night and this afternoon after watching the barn video, I must say, I have a whole lot of respect for Uti, he may be suffering from diarrhea of the mouth and even gives low blows to people like Mwisho and Kaone but when it comes to serious issues, he thinks and talks at the same time.

Now if i were Uti's sister would i like him to have an intimate relationship with Sheila? The answer is NO!!, its not as if i hate or dislike Sheila ooo, she is a good person and a verrrrrry loyal friend at that but when the odds are more, it tends to leave doubt in the mind, i would love Uti and Sheila to have a very good friendship not an intimate one, Uti does not need someone that is tomboyish & too carefree in nature, that's just my thought but hey!! nobody knows what is on his mind! ? . I think Uti felt more embarrassed at watching the barn video instead of Jealousy or hurt because it was shown in front of people like Munya and Kaone, the same people that were questioning him on Sunday morning, if Sheila were to hook up with Hanny how he would feel? He knows that now any little opportunity they have they will use it against him and press his ''Anger button'' the more with it until he freaks out

Even if Uti does not win the money, he will always be a winner in my heart because he has entertained, very smart dude, i am very proud of him,  he may have his flaws but hey!! who does not!! in my opinion Munya is worst, he is just like Mugabe hateful, bitter, conniving, backstabbing, arrogant, picks on women, insults the whole of Africa and even Biggie, the list is just endless!!! angry angry angry angry

Big up Yourself Uti!! cool cool cool cool cool

So Mwisho won HoH again, who cares!! Biggie just needs an errand boy/houseboy to call to the diary room at will, there is not going to be a swap on Monday night as all the Hms will be up for public voting against the final day.

Just curious here, i was wondering if Paloma had made it back to the house, how would she have fitted inside the box?? or would they have made a special box for her?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 8:33pm On Oct 08, 2010
K1 is a professional irritant, this what he did during bba revolution. Unfortunately uti unlike others doesnt know how to ignore him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2010
I cannot wait for Sunday to come so that the cricket can fly!!! such an irritant, it seems that Sheila has talked some sense into his head.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2010
Are these girls sexually depressed?? see how Tatiana and Lerato are both trying to pull down Uti's towel to measure his PP. angry angry angry Trust Uti now, he started calling out for Sheila so dat dem no go say him dey beat up girls.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Aladunni(f): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2010
ScreenDiva:

Just curious here, i was wondering if Paloma had made it back to the house, how would she have fitted inside the box?? or would they have made a special box for her?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2010
The house is so dry right now, I miss the barn. Mwisho and Sheila are having a boring gist, the others seem to have disappeared or are sleeping since the camera has been on these two for so long now. where is Uti?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2010
BB website is so biased in their reporting.Just read about Uti's fight with Mwisho & spitting in the sink.I hope they don't do mago mago in the finale for Munya to win coz i don't understand why they keep writing bad stuff about Uti while Munyas own goes unreported.Wish there was a way i could complain about their biased reports.Its not fair at all& i'm really annoyed!There should be a limit to how far the show organisers go to make money.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 11:59pm On Oct 08, 2010
Well, Not to worry, Mnet Africa Managing Director is a Nigerian, They oversee all these things, Munya and his pseudo 3D fans can not rob their ways into winning this, A good observer will see that already,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 09, 2010
Also worried they may try and rig it and the MD being 9ja may not help as they are trying hard to not make it seem like they are favouring us. Anyway I think this week's results will be a good indicator, if they give mumu Uti loyal obodos such as Uganda, moz e.t.c then we'll know something is up. The way things are going sef Uti may get Angola's vote, seems Ricco dey work hard for him for that side, homeboy even sent Ricco a reminder to keep up the good work in he's diary session. When mumu loses he'll realise the importance of having friends. As for people wey no dey 9ja I beg vote vote vote, it go account as roa and I see roa determining this game.Make we just dey pray make God keep Uti calm
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 1:16am On Oct 09, 2010
tatiana009:

Also worried they may try and rig it and the MD being 9ja may not help as they are trying hard to not make it seem like they are favouring us. Anyway I think this week's results will be a good indicator, if they give mumu Uti loyal obodos such as Uganda, moz e.t.c then we'll know something is up. The way things are going sef Uti may get Angola's vote, seems Ricco dey work hard for him for that side, homeboy even sent Ricco a reminder to keep up the good work in he's diary session. When mumu loses he'll realise the importance of having friends. As for people wey no dey 9ja I beg vote vote vote, it go account as roa and I see roa determining this game.Make we just dey pray make God keep Uti calm

Well said!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 1:41am On Oct 09, 2010
just to notify u guys, when voting nex wk , make we no 4get to vote well well for Naija in case there is a tie btw mumu and Uti they will need highest votes to break the tie and thats when individual votes will count. I'm seriously having this feelin there will be a tie of 6-6, cos there are five and the other 3 might have one country each. but I no sey naija population go everly break any tie, just like Ricco and Hazel.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 3:20am On Oct 09, 2010
The BB writers are very stupid. If you take a long sip of your drink and feel an insect in it, what is ur 1st reaction especially when you are standing close to a sink? Swallow it, look out for d bathroom or spit it out immediately in reflex? Munya caused a major and sensational news calling out his President, it was censored in the highlight we were just showed his prayers for Zim and Uti coughs, its all over d pages. Haba! They also tried to set him up with the love triangle and Sheila's diary session of her confusion on Hanny, Uti did not move a muscle, yet they lied abt his reaction. Shio
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 09, 2010
@ Emmadinoyi, your analysis da bomb. I forsee a 6-6 tie between uti and mumu and the deciding factor would be votes from ROA.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 7:47am On Oct 09, 2010
If it comes down to 6-6 then i worry that individual votes from eth, moz n uga can make us lose coz they're kindda few. I also believe lerato will lose the s.a votes to munya. If we don't get the roa votes then we're in deep$h!t. IMO, Ao, gh, ug, mz, et, ng are for uti while bw, mw, zm, zw and s.a are for munya. At this point roa is swinging in the balance. Tomorrow's results will decide sha.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2010
uti is apparently well known is talkin wit sheila and deir talking abt their numerous trips wit d liks of ini edo and jackie appiah
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2010
Voting still open people, keep firing those votes. Dis is prelim for d big one next week.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 12:49pm On Oct 09, 2010
Nice to see shuti having some comfortable convo. She's been sulky all the while uti was gisting with tat about nollywood and offuneka and whatnot. I have a feeling shes gonna vent all her frustrations on homeboy. thats gonna be one heck of a bombo drama.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2010
Uti should stop supporting Sheila on this Mwisho/Meryl engagement issue.Sheila's point is not valid.Its not anyone's business that they got engaged but the 2 people involved.Uti has now carried on talking about it while Sheila is quiet
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2010
I am sorry but they did on TV and requested BB to provide assistance. If they wanted it to be private where others wouldn't judge them they should have kept it private. While you can disagree with Sheila or anyone else's opinions on it, the fact remains they chose to make it public so others will judge rightly or wrongly.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 1:03pm On Oct 09, 2010
Updates have been coming in trickles (on this forum) of late. How come?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2010
montelik:

I am sorry but they did on TV and requested BB to provide assistance. If they wanted it to be private where others wouldn't judge them they should have kept it private. While you can disagree with Sheila or anyone else's opinions on it, the fact remains they chose to make it public so others will judge rightly or wrongly.

They can see that Mwisho is not comfortable with the issue and as friends they should drop it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2010
Agreed they should drop it, but that is d nature of d bb house, they take issues and proceed to over discuss and analyze them to death, isn't that how most of their arguments start.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2010
Uti sometimes just like making our job very difficult. He should learn to avoid unnecessary and awkward arguments. Must he always agree with everything Sheila says, i just tire o. I totally support Mwisho on this one and he's right to defend his engagement and also telling them to stop talking about it. And guys lets increase our efforts voting Uti in the remaining few hours left.

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.