Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:46 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207414 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 4:23am On Oct 12, 2010
Latest update from the mumu camp: we just got intel from Chocky from Namibia(a former Mufc) who said the Admin of a secret Munya page has ordered the mumu peeps to create 20 ids each and vote including Nigeria and they've also got plans to take Angola and Ethopia from us and not just Uganda and ROA(they actually write in their local language to code n make us not know what they're planning but we've got insiders who translate 4 us). Also while monitoring one of their facebook page(Vote Munya Big Brother All Stars:for better or worse) we noticed they've got a team called Night shift voterz and they're voting like mad. They know UFC is trying to get back on track and they've intensified their efforts. Its worrisome cos those mumus mean business and it means we've got an uphill task to accomplish. Guys all hands needs to be on deck. If u can get to cafe close to u, pls do n pay dem off n make dem organise boiz to vote en masse. U shud also be targettin atleast 30-40 ids to vote per hour, am using abt 60 at d moment wit ma crew. And we also need to start sending atleast btw 10-20 sms per day to secure naija. We need to tripple our effort n not relent til we secure victory 4 Naija. Vote, vote, vote and dont stop voting.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 4:34am On Oct 12, 2010
To everyone who has spent sometime voting tonight big up yourselves. Am off 4 now to go get some sleep, i'll be back up by d grace of God in d next few hours n resume voting. Pls lets strengthen our hold on Angola, Ethopia, Uganda and ROA while we capture Ghana and Mozambique back. Uti all d way.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 4:57am On Oct 12, 2010
@ Stankayy, you just gingered me with that info, was about to retire for the night before but I'll put in more hours till when some of our guys are up to take over in the morning. I beg people open more and more accts o, nottin less than 20 each will do with the way those mumu guys are voting like say na war
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 5:19am On Oct 12, 2010
open more id on website up to 50,i have 25 acct presently and i will still open more. pls people lets keep it alive
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 5:21am On Oct 12, 2010
stankayy and tatiana pls somebody shd contact ufc on fb for this hint
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 12, 2010
@ honeyfave thanks, I'll leave a message on Uti's facebook page since Stankayy has gone to get a few hours of sleep, Good work people
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Olumide7(m): 6:35am On Oct 12, 2010
Getting Mozambique and Ghana is key!! I will personally open 10 more ids all under Ghana and Mozambique
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 7:02am On Oct 12, 2010
Good morning my ever loyal patriotic people. I had to take a break from voting to point out something. if mufc wants to poach on our territory, who says we cant do the same? Who says we cant get the s.a votes? There're lots of Nigerians there and some of their people actually support him. Another thing we should look at is, incase there's a tie munya can come out tops as a result of individual votes from countries he didn't get. Think about it guys, 51/2 days can make a huge difference.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Olumide7(m): 7:13am On Oct 12, 2010
Im in S.A, there are a lot of nigerians here, but the question is: Are they voting?

We need to create some id's under Zimbabwe, if we could get 10% of votes from Zim, that would help in a head-to-head scenario
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 7:22am On Oct 12, 2010
Olumide7:

Getting Mozambique and Ghana is key!! I will personally open 10 more ids all under Ghana and Mozambique
mz and gha is not only d key, drop votes in ug,ao together with d resident votes it will count cos mumu fans are desperate and determined
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 7:39am On Oct 12, 2010
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Olumide7(m): 7:53am On Oct 12, 2010
How do I divert country votes by SMS?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 8:49am On Oct 12, 2010
Do you guys actually work for a living?Dammit
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 10:30am On Oct 12, 2010
Waoh this is interesting, welldone guys, just got back from China and met a very fierce battle on ground. Anyway it's all good.

Please I have tried the mxit for lappy but no success. Stankky or anyone else can we have a step by step guide on where to go and what to click quickly please.

I already clicked on download but couldn't find bigbrother anywhere so I'm stuck.

Thx.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by McMichael: 11:06am On Oct 12, 2010
Insert Quote
^^ Ok, go to www.mxit.com and click on download. Make sure you select big brother africa and you would then register and choose a different country code, vote and create again.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2010
Thanks Mc. Michael but from where do I select big brother , , left, right, up or down?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2010
@ shalom

I dnt knw exactly how it works on d PC buh on phones , u have to scroll down to TRADEPOST and then scroll down again to VOTING and then BBA. U get to click yes.

Havin done that u go back to the homepage and open BBA, u wd see d votin options there.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by SAGirl: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2010
Okay people, I've downloaded MXIT on my PC. But where do i vote? Where do i go because all i'm seeing is CHAT!

I'll be voting Lerato this side to try and counter Munya votes. It's going to be difficult to secure ZA for Lerato because we have more Zimbo's in our country that us, and South Africans don't care much for Big Brother so very few of us are voting.

I think hoping for Kenya and Tanzania votes is a bit unrealistic, especially from the way Uti has been treating both Sheila and Mwisho. So you need to find other countries to target. Still hoping for the best though!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by twinstaiye(m): 1:26pm On Oct 12, 2010
Who insults Big Brother by saying fu*ck you big brother - Munya
Who insults Africa and says fu*ck you africa when tatiana was evicted - Munya
Who insults women when he is drunk - Munya
Who insults Namibian by saying fu*ck you Naimibia - Munya
Who insults Nigerians - Munya
Who cried like a baby when tatiana frustrated him - Munya
Who insults his country President - Munya
Who insult his country Zimbabwe publicly on TV - Munya

He doesnt deserved to win, dont vote him. VOTE UTI.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2010
who called kaone a wasted sperm uti
who kked muwisho a foolish old man uti
who called kaone criket/retard uti
who called yacob bastard uti
who insulted arabs uti
do u want more plssssssss vote munya jare no be so naija boy dey do
una dey sacrifise una sleep 4 prople wey no go give una 1kobo
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by omohwunmmy: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2010
Yinkade:

who called kaone a wasted spermatozoa uti
who called yacob naughty person uti
who insulted arabs uti

Go put ur time to better use. This thread is sold out to UTI. We stand by own anytime.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bleedinluv: 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2010
@yinkade,u dont hav a point vamoose. Ehen, better people pls i downloaded mxit on my phn but wen i try 2 open it dey say subscribe 2 packet data. Wat do i do,nd also wen i try votin thru mnet dey say wrng username,do u hav 2 register cos i dönt c any place to do so in d site,pls sm1 help. UTI ALL D WAY
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 1:50pm On Oct 12, 2010
SAGirl:

Okay people, I've downloaded MXIT on my PC. But where do i vote? Where do i go because all i'm seeing is CHAT!

I'll be voting Lerato this side to try and counter Munya votes. It's going to be difficult to secure ZA for Lerato because we have more Zimbo's in our country that us, and South Africans don't care much for Big Brother so very few of us are voting.

I think hoping for Kenya and Tanzania votes is a bit unrealistic, especially from the way Uti has been treating both Sheila and Mwisho. So you need to find other countries to target. Still hoping for the best though!

Stankayy where u @?

@SAgirl
can u see "tradepost" on d homepage?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 12, 2010
@ Yinkade we are not interested, we are real Nigerians will never support someone who had the audacity to say he was nominating Nigeria because it is to far from he's country or someone who's fans and country men constantly insult Nigeria and Nigerians. If you feel happy voting with and for people who constantly refer to you as scammer, terrorist, money ritualist e.t.c good for you but don't ever expect us to join that road
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2010
seeeee u people u are quick to judge and critisize munya but when uti's name comes up u are all so defensive lettt sunday come and see who will laugh last
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by SAGirl: 1:54pm On Oct 12, 2010
I see Tradepost. Clicked on it and this is what I got:

Tradepost

If you want content, you can get it in Tradepost. And you won’t burn a hole in your virtual pocket.

Buy

skins
wallpapers
ringtones
music
Visit chat zones

Play games

Enter competitions and fill in questionnaires.

You can even find out the latest weather, news and sports results.

All you need is a little Moola to start buying.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2010
@tatiana true that munyas reasons are stupid but u say hes fans are insultive come on EFECOLLINS NAIJADIVA LADGEMA juris p they are all the insultive ones come on lets speak the thruth even if we be omo naija
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by SAGirl: 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2010
I just went to the previous BB thread (BB4) as per the request of someone here and I must I'm surprised at the hatred Nigerians have for SADC.

I wonder why!!!

Still hoping for Sheila, Mwisho or Uti (obviously the only one who stands a chance) to win!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 12, 2010
@ SA girl, I understand you plight seems people in SA are not really voting but hopefully Lerato has some people on ground so we just need to assist them. Also got my friends in SA thumbprinting her, the best wasy for you guys to have an effect is via mxit. You install and vote as often as possible at little or no cost and you can get so many votes in. As for Kenya we won't have a problem, most of them recognise that Sheila can't win so they are voting Uti knowing that he and Sheila will always be friends and she'll benefit in some ways, but we'll be sending some votes in to help secure it. Tanzania we only need to vote Mwisho so mumu will lose that vote and I see them doing that since Mwisho is popular back home and am sure they'll want him to have at least he's country's vote
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by twinstaiye(m): 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2010
Yinkade:

who called kaone a wasted spermatozoa uti
who called yacob naughty person uti
who insulted arabs uti
Keep it coming Yinkade, and let the voters decide whose sins is greater. if you have more of Uti sins, spill it out, and let us see who will lose followers by their sins. Your Mumu and you yourself knows the mumu boy doesnt deserve it, other than the voting you are rigging. Left to the antecedents in the house, we all know and indeed African knows Uti will win. I beg let me go back to voting.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2010
Yinkade:

seeeee u people u are quick to judge and critisize munya but when uti's name comes up u are all so defensive lettt sunday come and see who will laugh last

Those who live in glass houses should know better than to throw stones. We always knew Uti had a bad mouth but there was no malice and spite in all his craziness, in the beginning i can vouch for every1 here on this forum that we didnt support Utis badmouth but the more we watched we understood that homeboi never meant any harm even d hsemates have cme to that conclusion, but for Munya you can see the hatred that guy has for Uti hs country have rained the worst insult in this life on Uti and yu expect us to sit back and watch dem destory our own that has and i will proudly say Uti has represented us well better than any hsemate that cme for that show and if not for bias that money is meant for Uti. I hope nd pray Yinkade that one day you wont be in a position where u will need 9jas support cos u wont get it. Every1 one here is voting not because we feel Uti is a saint but because we are patriotic we have never and will never leave our own hanging no matter what and that ma friend is wht u should emulate, we will never be like namibia, bostwana and co who abandoned their rep for an unqualified person out of spite for 9ja, even if only NIGERIA votes for Uti i will be proud of our achievements so far never say die thats what were here for so if u dont have anything gud to say u cn leave ds forum d same way u came in. My peeps here do not relent do all you can Uti doesnt knw us and all the effort we are putting in for him but its d same way another person who you do not knw will put effort in what ever u choose to do. God bless us all
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 2:12pm On Oct 12, 2010
Plzzzzz, we can have this convo on monday morning after d show.

For now, can we just  Ignore YinkaAde and handle  our business.

Trust me mumu FC has loadz of strategies, distraction is just one. Dnt fall for it.

BACK TO VOTING PLSSSSS:

BTW, anybody using mxit on d PC shud pls help SAgurl out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.