Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,777 members, 7,866,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207548 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2010
While you do that I wld have voted 10 more times for UTI! Eat that! Olodo Oshi, na ppl like you go sell an innocent nigerian in a foreign country to feed! Idiot gerout from here!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2010
WHOA!!! What tha hell happened to nairaland in a matter of hours I come in to see how far my peeps are doing but lo n behold, i see a MUFC/UFC battleground, was that skirmishes from kenya shocked shocked : o. Yinkade i hail o! I see you doing your thang for your homeboy munya on tha straps. keep rooting your fave while we do the same for ours. Hope you're not wasting precious credit to vote o. Cos munya WILL NOT get the Nigerian vote trust me wink.
Keep voting guys, lets not get too distracted by our mufc vistors.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^hahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!! U gat to love naijas
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2010
just got back on dis thread.omo pple dey vex o.its a pity dat swit tatiana is gone.make me sef try vote lerato small. at least let her get one vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2010
just got back on dis thread.omo pple dey vex o.its a pity dat swit tatiana is gone.make me sef try vote lerato small. at least let her get one vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayyy: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2010
My postin av bin restored so i had to modify dis.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayyy: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2010
I hope it works now n no more losing of posting privileges.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayyy: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2010
Ok. Twinstaiye can u pls restore my posting privileges at stankayy. Thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2010
Guys pls try and use mxit more on your laptops, if you vote via mxit on your laptop it will count as an obodo you choose but for phone it'll count as 9ja if your in Nigeria
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2010
dominique me sef dey hail oooooo keep voting ur own while i do mine for munya may the best man win
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2010
Yinkade:

dominique me sef dey hail oooooo keep voting your own while i do mine for munya may the best man or woman win

cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 6:02pm On Oct 12, 2010
Ok good. It seems my posting rights av been restored. Thanks to d moderators. I hope u guys saw my previous posting on page 142(pls read cos it has some vital information).
I also didnt know we've got some mumu agents on here today causing some rancour. Anyways it only means we've got to tripple our efforts and get dis done 4 our pride as a nation and also 4 King Uti. Vote continua.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2010
Stankayy, seems the spambots are picking on ur posts. try and break your post into different replies.
@SA lady n shalom, if you can try and go through stankayy's past posts in his profile, you'll see the info he's trying to pass you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by snoopy(m): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2010
lmao yinkade. I dont even know how to describe you right 'bout now.

Fellas can you imagine this pathetic unpatriotic desperado has been all over the BBA facebook page moaning and wailing and falsely claiming that Nigerians are conspiring on nairaland (yes he specifically mentioned nairaland) to scam africa and rig votes for uti to win! Thats just plain low if ya ask me!

Oh and yinka if you wondering who i am, am lanre 'el-magnifico' on the facebook page
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 6:17pm On Oct 12, 2010
Low life zimbo plaything
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2010
Surprised that we still have time to reply these spys!Its obvious that they are in panic mode now.
We should keep doing what we've been doing & sunday all our efforts will be crowned with success.
Less talk more votes pls!Weldone guys

Target:gh,moz,ao,ken,roa,nig,ug,eth
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by okhimeh: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2010
grin we r doin it back to back. No lele,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2010
Ama just kip votin for the only guy who thot to put his countrys flag on d Dj's table on saturday

the guy who put naijas flag on the staircase pole after surviving sundays double eviction so all of africa can see it

the only guy wiv the colours of his country on his task portrait

SINCE UTI IS READY TO ASSOCIATE WIV NIGERIA DESPITE HER FLAWS AND BAD PUBLICITY THEN I'M ALSO WILLING TO BE ASSOCIATED WIV UTI despite his flaws,

LEMME DO ANODA 100. seeing his portrait has gingered me all over again.

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 6:42pm On Oct 12, 2010
Confusion in the camp of the enemy!

@snoop, abeg post link to mumu-fc FB page on the BBA Facebook wall, let it be known if there's conspiracy, it's on both sides.

Yinkade, i doubt you are nigerian, if you can't vote Uti, Shut Up! instead of committing Treason.

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE. Its all gonna be over in 5 days and IT WILL BE SO WORTH IT!

Stankayy, keep the intelligence flowing, nice one.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2010
Guys, we're still SLACKING, I swear! And Gunnergal has further confirmed it with her post. HOW CAN YOU LEAVE OUT ETHIOPIA FROM YOUR LIST, AT A TIME THE OPPOSING SIDE HAS AGREED ON MOVING IN ON THAT SECTOR?
Correct this inaccuracy, please.
Vote and VOTE!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^thanx 4 d correction(Mentally&physically drained, lol)i'll add it now.
VOTE VOTE VOTE!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2010
My my my, what a spectacula artist our boy is. Non of the other potraits even comes close and the naija flag on the background puts d icing on the cake. I'm sooo so proud of him smiley.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2010
Just to state again, pls if ur voting on web dont edit or change d country u used to register to another country as the vote u cast on the new country will not count. The best thing to do is to create multiple accnts wit diff countries. Go to page 142 to read my post on d very easy n fast way to create multiple accnts. Keep voting.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2010
And please, guys, fiercely fire some shells in Uganda and Angola's direction. I don't like the vibes I'm getting from the Mumu People regarding those sectors.
They're also discussing strategically on how to vote Sheila using Kenya.
VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2010
ignore haters, less talk and more votes
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2010
pls dont ignore kenya cos we can never say they may be voting sheila kurukere with maximum force
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2010
Hey guys, we've got some guys who wil be doin all night voting tonight so if ur goin to sleep it wudnt be a bad idea if u can mail me ur voting multiple accounts so we can continue to use them to vote all night long instead of makin dem redundant. Pls mail d emails n passwords to stankonia07@yahoo.com if u knw u wont be able to do night voting so we can vote wit dem hourly. Every single vote cast for Uti is very important and crucial at dis moment. Thanks n keep doing d good work.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2010
Wow Kazi, but hav u checked d other camp??
D whole of Africa seem to b rushin to Nairaland.lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2010
@Hail Naija

How do you mean? What's happening at the other camp?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2010
Yinkade you nor get sense? How can you bring urself to such low level as to go and start mentioning nairaland on bba forum. Man, you are a fool.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lavivi(f): 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2010
Jezz wot am i missing! Can some pls create and send SOME USERNAMES AND PASSWORDS.on www.bigbrother. let me join this train. I can't create it wit my phone and have no lappy. Pls send it 2 my email nelly_vivian @yahoo.com. Am a die hard UTI. U can verify from my facebook: nelly vivian!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2010
Spade, jus trina to point out somfin 2 som1 is all,

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.