Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207473 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2010
yet they say munya is insultive u peeps can not even call is name u call him mumu really is it by calling pple retard stupid foolish that u pple call entertain$ent plssss u all talk about patrotism wat happened 2 nnkena last year wae difference is she from ut.and pls uit claims to have a life he is this he is dat then y did he come to the house in d first place all he knows is to abuse nd dusrespect his follow housemates fine if he wins good cause atleast the money is still in nideria but deep down you all no he does nt deserve it muwisho or rato is even better
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by skirmish: 2:52pm On Oct 12, 2010
Yinkade:

yet they say munya is insultive u peeps can not even call is name u call him mumu really is it by calling pple retard silly foolish that u pple call entertain$ent plssss u all talk about patrotism wat happened 2 nnkena last year wae difference is she from ut.and pls uit claims to have a life he is this he is dat then y did he come to the house in d first place all he knows is to abuse nd dusrespect his follow housemates fine if he wins good cause atleast the money is still in nideria but deep down you all no he does nt deserve it muwisho or rato is even better

Did he dump you before going to BBA? There is no other explanation for your attitude. You reek of bad belle!!! go sidon abeg
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2010
@skirmish i be omo boy no try me o and if this is the same skirmishes from d strap then i no go fit laugh say na omo naija ooooooops time to vote m$u$n$y$a again my peeps for ikeja gra sef dey voteeeeee
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2010
Yinkade:

@skirmish i be omo boy no try me o and if this is the same skirmishes from d strap then i no go fit laugh say na omo naija ooooooops time to vote m$u$n$y$a again my peeps for ikeja gra sef dey voteeeeee

Am going to say it once more YINKADE, i hope that when the day comes when you will be needing support from 9ja pray that you will get it if not you better start recruiting the Zimbos to support you in all ur endeavors as for supporting Nkenna in BBA4 when she was up against Elizabeth wasnt us the same 9ja dt voted for her to stay. Nkenna was a disgrace yet we supported her even though she said a whole load of horrible untrue stuff about her country and even going to the extent of mentioning pples names on national tv yet 9ja supported her. In d finals 9ja voted her but Kevin had more votes so trust me dnt even go there. If Munya is ur choice no probs but dnt cme here an act like ur better than Uti who is repping hs country or better than us that re being patriotic.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2010
@skirmish that was a cool one, anyway I guess the poster shld just be ignored, d more the responses/attention she/he gets, the more deluded she gets thinking that she's getting to us. We should not dignify whatever beef she's got.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2010
ALL these talk na long tin

vote vote vote!!

the usual way
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2010
just to clarify i am a he nt a she nd well true we all have to be patrotic fine but atleast we shld always say the truth all well nd good may the best man win sha but atleast dere sld b no problem supporting munya tho, but wait o skirmish shey na u be the skirmishes 4rom kenya abeggg ansa me
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tatenda: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2010
Yinkade, I love u baby, Dish it to them,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2010
and see ur selves u r all praying for a corroption free country yet u all create multiple fake ids with other countries is that sensible if iut wre 2 win y nt let him win fare nd square y cheat and remember God hates cheats
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2010
^^ Wow an invasion by a Zim spy and their Nigerian double agent! angry
Thot we are in Nairaland, not 1billion Zimdollar for I bread land tongue
Take the Munya campaign elsewhere, pls
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by babyzze(f): 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2010
@yinkade
Am sure God loves u.just shut the hell up and stop looking for cheap publicity.

At my people.keep doing the gud job.naija for life.we do it not only for utilicious but also for our pride as Nigerians.much love
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 12, 2010
He he he Yinkade talking about multiple accts; I beg who is the expert of that if not your camp, we actually learnt from you guys talking on mumu's facebook page about opening multiple accts and voting under other countries, my man I beg make you go check your passport again, I no even sure again that you're 9ja cos we never sell our brothers for a bowl of porridge
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2010
Rheinmetal:

^^ Wow an invasion by a Zim spy and their Nigerian double agent! angry
Thot we are in Nairaland, not 1billion Zimdollar for I bread land tongue
Take the Munya campaign elsewhere, pls

My people when did we become so unwelcoming. Abeg Yinkade please vote whoever you want, no harm no foul. We all have our preferences.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 3:50pm On Oct 12, 2010
@montelik fanks jare LAMAO eni pami pelu erin o ah ahn y r u pple so like dis is it a crime for a nigerian to vote munya?? see them dey talk zimbabwe spy wetin concern me concern zimbabwe i look at persomalities nt country and P.S this is a public forum created by ADESEUn OSEWA so i have a say nd i can campaign for him if i want if it bother yhu den overlook ur comment and shut ur yansh
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tatenda: 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2010
Thank u Montelik,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by user32(m): 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2010
@yinkade i think u need the services of a qualified doctor. Trust me
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tatenda: 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2010
Rheinmental u talk about Zim being poor, Wht are yo brothers doing all over the world standing in corners selling "stuff" to school kidz if 9ja was a country of milk and honey?, abeg, just shut up and vote your favourate house mate.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2010
Keep voting and voting guys, let's keep the pace up
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 4:01pm On Oct 12, 2010
It takes a FOOL to walk into d camp of d opposition nd deres only ONE way to treat a fool . . . . .IGNORE IT

Nuff said . . . . Back to d voting booth.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 4:04pm On Oct 12, 2010
Don't take it personal, most of us are just a little touchy. Some of d crap that has been spewed (by both housemates and viewers) during this years bba has made most of us incredibly sensitive, which is sad. If you take your time to fully read this thread you will see why you received some of the reactions you have. Anyway, may d best woman or man win (Uti wink)
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 4:12pm On Oct 12, 2010
montelik:

Don't take it personal, most of us are just a little touchy. Some of d crap that has been spewed (by both housemates and viewers) during this years bba has made most of us incredibly sensitive, which is sad. If you take your time to fully read this thread you will see why you received some of the reactions you have. Anyway, may d best woman or man win (Uti wink)

Abeg! Abeg! Abeg! Abeg! montelik i go shoot u , y u dey drink panadol 4 zimbos headache na. Lmao!!!!!

Buh serzly, i aint gna apologise for being patriotic to NIGERIA.

if dey dnt like wat they see on dis thread then they can go hug a transformer. I cdnt care less.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2010
Got to say tho the " 1billion zimdollar for 1bread " phrase had me ROFLMAO.
Choi! LNGKMFH!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tatenda: 4:21pm On Oct 12, 2010
Jejelolatu, u only realising now tht u supposed to spend most of yo energy voting instead of calling pple fools, As if u r any better, abeg, abeg, shut the ?%#@ up and vote fot yo favorite housemate, Viva Montelik and Yinkade, I love u guys,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Rheinmetal(m): 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2010
I must have been writing in semaphore lines

@montelik, who died and made you Ban Ki Moon? Can you point to one sentence of my post that suggests Yinkade must vote Uti? This is a public forum, yes! But a Nigerian public forum. Much as I respect people’s opinion, I’m inclined to be as unwelcoming as I want to be to anyone who posts here impugning a Nigerian housemate in favour of someone who has consistently disrespected me, my nation and everything it stands for.

@tatenda, obviously I can’t vouch for your ability to comprehend sarcasm however subtly couched, so since I don’t speak rant I will let it slide.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by montelik(m): 4:31pm On Oct 12, 2010
Abeg no vex my people. You guys were playing bad cop, so I decided to play good cop.I have since learned my lesson, no more talk from me lipsrsealed. Everyone back to voting. Most of d sh*t here is just fun, games e.t.c. so relax people.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 4:32pm On Oct 12, 2010
Guys am sori i avnt been on d thread since morning, been busy wit stuffs.
@Shalom n SA Girl, the mxit for laptop seems to be a bit complex n difficult to understand but sum guys r stl workin on it n wen i get any info on how to go abt it, i'll pass it along but in d meantime u can use mxit 4 mobile to vote.
@bleedinluv and evryone else who is either avin problem votin on web or new to web n dnt undastand hw it work, all u av to do is:

Step1: go to www.mnetafrica.com/bigbrother and at the top right hand corner u will see register(just close to login), click on register, create a username e.g(tap88) then check availability if its available, u proceed to add email accnt e.g(berry20@mailinator.com), create ur password e.g(king077), then u accept d term and conditions and click submit.    

Step 2: go to www.mailinator.com(its d fastest way to create multiple email accnts 4 votings) on a new window of ur browser. On d search box, u type in d email address u created on ur dstv profile which is (berry20@mailinator.com) then click go, it will take u straight to inbox, open d Dstv registration message, copy & paste the link to ur previous window where u created d dstv accnt and enter. Then your registration is complete.

Step 3:  it will prompt u to login wit d same email & password i.e (berry20@mailinator.com) as ur email n (king077) as ur password. Then click ok.

Step 4: it will take u to ur welcome page of ur new Reg. Dstv profile. Start by choosing ur country, remember we r focusin on( Nigeria, Angola, Kenya, Ghana, Ethopia, Uganda, Mozambique and ROA). Where u see d asterix u av to fill but the no n photo r optional. After u r done, u save it and it will show u ur profile changes have been saved.

Step 5: proceed to vote.  
NB: Pls DONT ever change d country u av registered wit ur account profile, all u av to do is use d same process to create different accnt wit different countries. We just received confirmed info dat every time u edit or change d country u use to register, ur votes will not count as dat country but as Rest of Africa. We also av it on authority dat every vote casted on web counts as 10 votes so dats why we are emphasizing on web voting.

This info here was not meant to be shared on a public site like dis but den i've decided to take d risk knowing majority of us on here are Uti n Naija supporters and also because the mumu team r rily votin like mad n we've got no time to start demandin 4 pple's personal mail to give dem d info privately. So guys pls lets add more accounts to wat we've on ground n vote more. We've got d population to defeat dis guys. Remember the countries we r votin in and also vote all ways. Web, wap, mxit n sms. And pls dont ever change d country u register wit on an account.

@tatiana, jejelolatu, dominique, v24m, montelik, spade and everyone else lets keep it going and nice work. Naija forever.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 12, 2010
I suspect say na the zim gateman father some people , he he he. Better people I beg keep voting its obvious that the opposition is getting scared hence these pathetic attempts
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2010
tatenda:

Jejelolatu, u only realising now tht u supposed to spend most of yo energy voting instead of calling pple fools, As if u r any better, abeg, abeg, shut the ?%#@ up and vote fot yo favorite housemate, Viva Montelik and Yinkade, I love u guys,

U myt want to read my post again. . .

jejelolatu:

It takes a FOOL to walk into d camp of d opposition nd deres only ONE way to treat a fool . . . . .IGNORE IT

Nuff said . . . . Back to d voting booth.

Where in my post did i say . . . ., eiish 'wats ur name again?' is a FOOL? Huh? guess u took it personal cos d cap fits.

Hey, i'll give u a friendly advice, pple here aint smiling, we mean business. If u need sum1 to massage ur zim Ego i suggest u go to d sexuality sectn. Nkhay?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mac73(m): 4:52pm On Oct 12, 2010
Seriously people, I hope we'll get this much zeal and passion from Nairalanders and other Nigerians when registration of voters commences for next year's elections!

Somehow, I kinda doubt it. SMH.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2010
@Yinkade and tatenda, people are trying so much to be civil with you guys. If you want to campaign for munya pls. go to the strap. your zimbo pals are voting peacefully in zimland or watever so pls take ur quarrel to bba site forum.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by user32(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2010
Devil don go late. WE ARE TOO ORGANISED TO BE DISORGANISED. tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2010
Yinkade and tetanda what is good or great about Mumya convince me he deserves to win more than the others.

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.