Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:54 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207293 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2010
@blu malam
all hms have after-parties in their countries weather they win or not. The story sounds false tho.
@SA lady.
Munya's diary session yesterday was excruciating to watch and thats puting it mildly tongue. A prayer for Africa? Eish!!!
Jeje pls let us know when the wap site becomes accesible, i've been forced to send N15 smses all day. One plausible reason we don't get notifications when we send them could be because they're not special 5 digit numbers, doesn't mean they dont count. Lets keep voting anywhichway! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2010
The reason special messages aren't sent back to you, right after you've voted from ROA and ETH, is because the voting lines from those sectors are just regular phone lines.
To put your minds at rest, just see to it that your phone's delivery message system is activated.
Vote on! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2010
WEBSITE IS WORKING NOW
GO AND VOTE
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2010
And pls you can vote via mxit on your laptop, any obodo you pick on your laptop will register its only while using your phone inside Nigeria that counts as 9ja vote. And any1 outside Nigeria please also continue voting via mxit
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by groovychik(f): 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2010
guys I dey obodo Eliza now and though I can vote on the website but my mxit no dey connect, it dey give me error message stating that I no go fit vote where I dey any solution?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2010
dominique:

@blu malam
all hms have after-parties in their countries weather they win or not. The story sounds false tho.

False alarm then i guess, the broke murrafukas looking for free rides.

God Bless MAILINATOR
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2010
guys u may buy another sim card after u ve voted 100times from ur sim card for eth and roa
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2010
votto votto votto!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2010
Uticycosis voting fever has gripped warri. All cafes are full of bobos and babies voting madly. Guys the war is far from being won. Let's vote vote vote vote vote vote and vote.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2010
tatiana009:

And pls you can vote via mxit on your laptop, any obodo you pick on your laptop will register its only while using your phone inside Nigeria that counts as 9ja vote. And any1 outside Nigeria please also continue voting via mxit
have they confirmed it?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lindabon: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2010
praying feverently for UTI, and voting alongside.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2010
It's time like this I'm proud to be a Nigerian. Kudos guys. God bless you all.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2010
The target is at least 100 accounts per hour.

If u havent stamped Uti 100times  evry hour then u neva try reach.

Serzly, Wat is worth doing at all is worth doing well.

Request for accounts if u need more. puhleasssse o!

NO DULLING! If ua on twirra , pls tweet d voting links and ask dat pple retweet.

By now all FB status updates shud be abt UTI.

Lets put d POWER OF NAIJA to full use.

God bless us all!

Big shout out to all d pple votin UTI. . .na so God go raise pple to help us too o. Amen!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 5:46pm On Oct 13, 2010
Guys, there's a member in the MUFC camp by the name, 'Amebo-girl Afss,' and she's just posted Creamberry's post regarding Mailinator in VERBATIM. She posted the message on the wall of their club, "Vote Munya Big Brother All Stars: For Better Or Worse."
Hmmm, It appears those morons and desperadoes actually follow this forum religiously. So, if una get counter-action, just keep am in check.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2010
Wow, i'm loving the energy on here today. This is really inspiring and there i was at work beating myself dat i havnt voted all day n dnt knw wat's goin on but wit passionate, patriotic n dedicated guys like u guys, i shdnt av been worried. This is d spirit n am more motivated to keep voting. Special shout out to Spade n Jejelolatu and guys outside Naija voting for our boi. Lets keep it going guys.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2010
Uti's diary room session always gingers me to vote even more.
Continue what you are doing guys.All our sleepless nights will not be in vain!
Special hailing to all the silent Uti voters.

Target-gh,eth,roa,ang,ng,ken,ug,moz
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 13, 2010
Welcome @ stankayy, abeg rest small make u come dey fire ur own bombs. u know say u be one of the field marshalls here o! lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 6:28pm On Oct 13, 2010
Stankayy ma broda! cool We see ya.
Just keep doing what you're doing. Nothing do you.

Frankly, 9ja is a country crippled with corruption, and destroyed by its bad foreign image.
But seeing a man like Uti still proud enough to wave his country's flag in that show with such happiness, despite the country's many imperfections? Then what reason should I have not to support him despite his own imperfections? Uti and Hannington are my superstars this year.
And right now, Uti is the most deserving of them all! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2010
I just checked my mailbox right now since morning and i got an intel from one of our affilliate/contact in Kenya(Destroyer) and he said a mumu spy mailed him that the mumus are now concentratin heavily on countries we are not puttin alot of efforts in like Kenya, Tanzania and Uganda and that they're ultimately targeting 11 countries(Zw,Zm,Za,Mw,Nm,Bw,Mz,Gh,Tz,Ke,Ug). Guys we knw wat dose mumus are capable of, so dat means we've got no time to waste. We need to put in maximum equal efforts in all our target countries.

@Spade, dont worry abt dem spying on us right here n dem havin d mailinator, we're also spying on dem and at d end it wil only be abt who wants it more n who has got d numbers. I believe we've got d numbers as long as we keep doin wat we shd do.

@honeyfave n evryone else who sent in more ids, i got it all n we'll be workin on all of dem tonite, we aint sleepin til dis is over. And u shd also keep votin wit dem whenever ur online.

@Shalom, i'm sorry i got ur mail quite late. Been very busy at work today. I'll get back to u pretty soon.

So guys, the work is not yet done, the battle is not yet over and the war is not yet won. We still need to work hard n keep creating more accounts and keep voting. To guys in Europe, North America and elsewhere in Africa pls keep voting as rest of Africa so dat we secure dat vote as it is very crucial also. We keep doing this for Naija.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2010
Guys just heard that 'some' kenyans are trying to get their country vote for Sheila & also lobbying for east africa votes.We mustn't assume any country vote is sure(even naija).
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Pwaves(f): 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2010
Great work guys, voting via web has been smooth untill now. retiring 4 now, cheers
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2010
naija my pple see the hustling thats y i will always love my country but its just sad that uti is nt my person well keep doing your work o may the best man win
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bleedinluv: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2010
@yinkade. If we had 5 of u in dis country,it'l be so dead nd ful of pessmists. Uti ALL D WAY JARE!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2010
@ stankayy n spade

Guys , pls i'm using ma phone so i cant open accounts. Can u help open some UG nd KE accnts.

Plz, peeps are waitin to jump on it d moment U send it.

. Thnx!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2010
stankay contact UFC admin, they shd download mxit laptop version and conc on mz,gh,ke,ug and open more website id for these countries
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2010
naijaaaaaaaa good pple  great nation
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2010
Eish JeJe - my spare profiles have been dispersed as well. But you can inbox 'Juris Osuwo' on Facebook. The guy says he's got so many, he's even asking for people to meet him up!
Once you don hit am up, just identify the guy say you be omo naija by referring him to this page. Then, he's sure to send you some IDs.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by sssob: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2010
men am proud of you all, BIG UP YOURSEFS, as fr UTI , ui believe he has plans for his fan so keep voting the real deal, UTI

some pple should exonorate him on the straps tooo, he needs good market there,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2010
so sunday sld come i a$ ready 2 pop champagne for who ever who wins either uti or munya
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2010
Na who born the maGa! We go pop whisky on top UTI
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2010
muma gee i go follow una pop but if munya sef win we go pop 2 nkayy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 9:04pm On Oct 13, 2010
@stankayy am having problem wit mailinator, after i registered and no message was sent to my inbox, what shd i do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.