Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,707 members, 7,865,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:18 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207538 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by yimiton(f): 10:50am On Oct 13, 2010
jejelolatu:

Mxit, Wap n websites ar all down. lets exercise a lil patience. Hp they come back up in a bit.
Pls sms if u can.

Dissapointed in Kevin tho, no biggie sha! Sh.t happens.

Good morning Pwaves!

Although I'm not an Uti fan, I don't believe any Nigerian will go out publicly to canvass for votes for Munya. Kevin's Facebook account was harked and he was impersonated. Those posts were not from him. He has apologized to Nigerians for.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lysaa(f): 11:04am On Oct 13, 2010
^^really? was thinking some serious secret campaign was going on for the mumu right under our nose. . Maybe they are the ones causing the problems on Mnet/BBA official site
This is the time and essence we've bn waiting for, our guy is the best of the rest bunch of losers LOL. and they know it. . tho Uti is kinda losing that confidence but we are watching.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 11:09am On Oct 13, 2010
Lysaa - Pay no attention to those people on TV. They're not Nigerians, but just desperadoes hiding under masks. The fact they choose to go under names as obvious as 'Naija Pikin Dem' gives them away.

Less chat, more vote!

Vote and VOTE!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lavivi(f): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2010
I can't vote on de wap now de site is messin up. Someone sent a username and password. I used it 2 vote 4 time last nite. BIG THANKS 2 d person. But it's not workin since morn. Can someone spare me USERNAME & PASSCODE. I can not create a profile with my phone wap. pls am redundant! nelly_vivian@yahoo.com
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2010
I think the site is down again but lets keep trying
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2010
@stankayy pls check ur email, just sent you an email now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by hillsate: 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2010
hello, did Lerato just show Uti her bosoms? did my eye deceive me.? and by the way has anyone noticed the closeness between lerato and Uti these days?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2010
^Homey

Right now, what we're interested in doing is voting massively for Uti. Nobody wan sabi anything asides that, right now.

Vote first, notice later.

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2010
pls people focus more on ke, ug, mz, ao website id orisirisi. u can vote eth and roa directly.
for eth send "VOTE UTI" +2783142100413 for 15 naira per vote
for roa send ""VOTE UTI"+2783142100414
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by SAGirl: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2010
hello, did Lerato just show Uti her bosoms? did my eye deceive me.? and by the way has anyone noticed the closeness between lerato and Uti these days?

they were always close. i used to question it even before lerato left the house. their closeness has always been a bit uncomfortable for me :-)
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by SAGirl: 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2010
I can't vote on de wap now de site is messin up. Someone sent a username and password. I used it 2 vote 4 time last nite. BIG THANKS 2 d person. But it's not workin since morn. Can someone spare me USERNAME & PASSCODE. I can not create a profile with my phone wap. pls am redundant! nelly_vivian@yahoo.com

sent you one,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by hillsate: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2010
spade:

^Homey

Right now, what we're interested in doing is voting massively for Uti. Nobody wan sabi anything asides that, right now.

Vote first, notice later.

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE! cool

ans who said both can't be done at once! if you've got nothing to say, JUST SHUT UP RIGHT!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2010
^
My dear, if you're lost, just look for the nearest wall and smash your empty head into it. A whole hour's passed and no-one seems to care about discussing that dull post of yours with you.
Sooo, I rest my case cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2010
@hillsate

Pls dnt take it personal, evry1 is just tryin to focus on VOTING.

If we get in2 argument mode its gna burn useful time.

So plzzzzzz, lets all just get along. Abeg!

Field report: wap/websites are down.
Mxit is still up nd running

honeyfave:

Pls its 15naira, e no even reach to toast babe 4 phone. Pls use ur phones n d phones of pple around u. Lets do dis for Naija. The joy of victory on sunday nyt wd be more dan enuff consolation for our troubles. Abeg! Abeg! Abeg!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by hillsate: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2010
spade:

^
My dear, if you're lost, just look for the nearest wall and smash your empty head into it. A whole hour's passed and no-one seems to care about discussing that dull post of yours with you.
Sooo, I rest my case cheesy

pASS
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2010
See, if any1 pisses u off on dis site, instead of exchanging words, just take ur vexation to d BBA website nd punch Utis face wiv d cursor. After all he is d reason y we ar all here.

Stupid Uti, infact i'm pissed. Off to punch his face. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2010
Yes, you're right!
CURSE YOU, UTI!!

In short, I don vex!
I'm gonna keep clicking on that face of his 'till he gets a black eye. cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by JUO(m): 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2010
pls vote him
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2010
Hehehehehe una don kolo for here oh, well done my people. Keep doing it for igwe UTI
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 1:55pm On Oct 13, 2010
Guys, I'm just coming from the other end, and those Mumu pipo are rushing and cashing in on MXit BIG TIME! We need to put in more effort, now that the other sites are down. Fire away!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2010
honeyfave:

pls people focus more on ke, ug, mz, ao website id orisirisi. u can vote eth and roa directly.

abeg jeje i voted but theres no notification from bigbrother saying thank for voting via sms like if u send sms to 34350 i ususally get a reply
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2010
here are the sms codes.if yu are in ethiopia +2783142100413 ,angola 43333,bots 16626,ghana 1477, kenya 5626,malawi 15626,mozambiqu 99026,namibia 15626,nigeria 34350,tanzania 15726,south africa 34626,uganda 6626,zambia 15626,zimbabwe 15626 rest of africa +2783142100414, thoz in europe please sms to+2783142100414 .send vote uti to thoz numbers.its on.do that for now / wheneva d web/wap is down, guys sms!! sms!! sms
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2010
@V24M
True dat, buh i'm guessing d technology behind d two nos are different dats prolly y one can automatically send delivery reports.

We've bin using dis no since d 1st time Uti came up for nominations against munya, nd its helped secure Ethopia's vote.
Ama still kip votin wiv it. . . .its also d number on Utis fan page .

As K1 wd say  . . . . .VOTEIRAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by hillsate: 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2010
jejelolatu:

@hillsate

Pls dnt take it personal, evry1 is just tryin to focus on VOTING.

If we get in2 argument mode its gna burn useful time.

So plzzzzzz, lets all just get along. Abeg!

Field report: wap/websites are down.
Mxit is still up nd running

Thanks Jeje, voting is so on

Pls its 15naira, e no even reach to toast babe 4 phone. Pls use your phones n d phones of pple around u. Lets do dis for Naija. The joy of victory on sunday nyt wd be more dan enuff consolation for our troubles. Abeg! Abeg! Abeg!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2010
Word is Mnet has given admin of MUFC on FB 7 VIP tickets to Munya's after-party, i smell a rat

Vote!!!Vote!!!Vote!!!Vote!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by SAGirl: 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2010
This Munya guy is so desperate, first he played the whole "i'll donate the money to the church" act.

now he's asking Biggie for parenting books. 3 days before he has to leave the house now he thinks about reading books about how to be a good father?

He pisses me off!!! Oh and the "LET'S BRING IT BACK TO THE SOUTH" tag line, i want to puke!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2010
v24m:

abeg jeje i voted but theres no notification from bigbrother saying thank for voting via sms like if u send sms to 34350 i ususally get a reply

Same here.
pls 9ja in diaspora and uti fans outside nigeria shd confirm if there is notification from bba
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2010
@Blue Malam

Where did you get the info? The good news is, there's no truth to it.

So, make we VOTE OH! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2010
Blu Malam:

Word is Mnet has given admin of MUFC on FB 7 VIP tickets to Munya's after-party, i smell a rat

Vote!!!Vote!!!Vote!!!Vote!!!

PROPAGANDA!! Giv it 2 dis mumuFC folks, thy gat strategies.

DNT GET SCARED, GET GINGERED!

Voteiraaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by imconfused(f): 2:54pm On Oct 13, 2010
Honeyfave,there's no notification for the sms voting.I've been sending for roa and ethiopia.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2010
imconfused:

Honeyfave,there's no notification for the sms voting.I've been sending for roa and ethiopia.

ok keep on rolling votes.

sms roa and eth= 15 naira per vote

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.