Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (205453 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2010
Stankayyy,Jeje where are you guys now??
GOD YOU ARE TOO MUCH!So all the sleepless nights paid off!!!!!!!I'm dancing around.
Bad belle people start to wonder,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 9ja4eva: 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2010
lawyerchap:

Now, if we could only translate this energy and attitude to voting for the right leaders,

Guys, remember, its cool to vote.

RSVP - REGISTER, SELECT, VOTE, PROTECT.

2011 for the right leader.We can do it
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lawyerchap(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2010
hillsate:

common guys, we need nairaland bba5 party!

Am totally down with that suggestion. As always. grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2010
na party be d next thing oh     , we gonna party harddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 8:07pm On Oct 17, 2010
congratulations utiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by stankayy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2010
I pledge to Nigeria my country, to be faithful, loyal and honest. To serve Nigeria with all my strength, to defend her unity and uphold her honour and glory. So help me God. GOD BLESS ALL MY PATRIOTIC NAIJA. WE HAVE DONE IT AGAIN. CONGRATULATIONS! CONGRATULATIONS!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by sssob: 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2010
amazing victory , amazing anthem well song, yinkade , see your life , otondo like you

simple , to be faithful loyal and honest,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by skirmish: 8:10pm On Oct 17, 2010
Big UP yourselves Guys!!!

We believed, we worked and we are singing the victory song grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BTW, I was inspired by MUFC's stupidity and Munya's arrogance!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2010
its time to go and destroy dat mumunya fc fan page , dem go hear wen 4 my hand diz nite
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2010
8 to 7 pls can we have d details of the country votes?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Migines(m): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2010
we did it again guyz. . . BIG UP urslves. its national pride nd noffin else
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Phrankve1(m): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2010
Nairaland you guyz rock ,i was watching you guyz till night falls, una to much.

Na una uti suppose give credit to,you guyz will excel in politics

God bless you alll
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2010
congrats utiiiiiii yessss o you pple did it twallleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tsquaure(f): 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2010
munya get plenty problems
after yabbing his president i hope he plans to settle down in SA
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bigfather(m): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2010
tsquaure:

munya get plenty problems
after yabbing his president i hope he plans to settle down in SA

LWKMD ! grin

And to make make matters worse, e nor win the money ! tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2010
We did it guys, take a bow
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bigfather(m): 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2010
Abeg Abeg Abeg!!!! grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by sssob: 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2010
yinkade , just change your ways, ok, remember ther is a second chance at everytin in life, UTI did it the second tym, lol, still luv u , just support ur own
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2010
oya o tme 2 floooooooooooood munyas page
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaydee(m): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2010
Hail strategists
Tatiana, Spade, Tosag, Stankayy,Gunnergal,SAgirll,Dominique,Pwaves,beeswax,honeyfave,,Montelik et al , Well done guyz for burning the candles
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2010
I keep rewinding and playing just to see the shock on mumu's face.He thought he had it in the bag.The countries farrrrrr from him ditched him tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tsquaure(f): 8:19pm On Oct 17, 2010
am happy most of all that uti did not bow to the pressure pple mounted on him when his dad died
LIFE MUST ALWAYS GO ON
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by preshizeee(m): 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2010
operation destroy munyas page is on,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by sssob: 8:20pm On Oct 17, 2010
i love my country , i love nairaland
i love the people, well done we did it for naijaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by imconfused(f): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2010
Shout out2 all d strategists on ere,wiout u guys, we wouldn't know how to vote!u r all amaaaazing!! I'm still soooooo friggin happpyyy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by babuji(f): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2010
My whole family is watching me as I go crazy screaming Uti's name!
Even my baby boy joined me in chanting UTI UTI UTI!
I am glad and relieved that he won!
Montelik, I loved your last analysis of the top 5 and especially that of UTI.
Congratulaions everyone here, I am one of the silent ones but I concentrated my votes via SmS in Ethiopia, ROA and nigeria!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2010
naija i salute oooooo una well done oooooooo good job
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jle(f): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2010
congratulation uti, u did us proud
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Zizi(f): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2010
Am watching the show AGAIN on Africa Magic!!!! Am getting phone calls as if I won!!! Well done all esp our chief strategists!!!! Abeg abeg abeg let me face my hubby now!!!! It is finished!!!,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 17, 2010
MUNYA!!!!!!you are[b] not [/b]safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kx: 8:25pm On Oct 17, 2010
[size=15pt]abeg abeg abeg, make una tell us which countries be the 8 obodo when we take win. abeg abeg abeg[/size]
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by DENZYL(f): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2010
omg!!!!! infact god u million much! i go praise u any how wey i like today. u don do am 4 naija.thank u my patriotic naija people. thank god 4 giving utilitious, utility, utikoko, utitainment and utimooola the us dollars.baba god u too much!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.