Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (206204 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 17, 2010
@ Yinakade, why are you asking?, hope you are not planning to sell me to your Zim brothers, i beg i beg o lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2010
i justwanted to no if itwas u i had on ma facebook
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by sssob: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2010
gudnyte everyone, am happy i found nairaland, lol was fun supporting the man with the swag, meet u all sum other tym, gunnergal thank u for the link, awhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,

wish this thread could go on anyways give us gist of uti's progress , bye ,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2010
@Dominique had to step out for a bit.These are a few of the comments i was able to get:

AFRICA wats up wit you ? how culd you vote for Uti, he missed his father's funeral jus for $??
you stilll my Superstar Munya,
i dont think i'll ever wtch BBA again,

im sleeping tonighht with a broken heart how could this be,i mean all along we wr ahead of everyone, so many surprises,nigeria again please and since when do ppl love lerato more than mwisho?

Guys am not a sour loosers but Mnet Africa is a scam, and should be exposed!! IK knew what the envelope contained, Uti always knew how the game was panning out how! Something aint right. And it is our right as viewers and pple who pay for a service to ask for verification which is not Alexander Forbes. A second Opinion, , they shud explain how the voting works hw it is calculated and why so many loop holes in the system. Silent Voter not Silent anymore!

NIGERIA in z building - WE PUT OUR FEET down and ZIMBABWE SHOOK!

Now who's finished ? Hahahahahahahahah! Much love 4 yall tho, these victory is even sweeter than last years cos even tho we had our backs up against d wall, we still made it. VIVA NIGERIA, VIVA AFRICA!

AIN, HATERS WILL CONTINUE TO HATE WHILE KING UTI IS STANDING TALL AND MAKING HISTORY, NAIJA WINS AGAIN IN A ROW, HATERS CAN YOU BEAT THAT, SADC 4 MUNYA, AFRICA FOR KING UTI, BWAHAHAHHA, DREAM ON HATERS LOL,
U , CAN JOIN THE WINNING TEAM AS WE CELEBRATE VICTORY,

Yeah uti'z no one haterz una don c say no one can contest wit Nigerians.una mouth just dey run una no know say 9jaz dey vote silently.una no reach.looosssers

BWAHAHHAHA, MR.CHALLENGER SMALL BOY MUNYA THE FINISHER WHO IS NAW FINISHED, ZIMBO TAKE A BOW AND ALL MUFC CAN REST IN PEACE, LOL, POP POP POP POP POP CHAMPAGNE

Admin shut this nonsense and all of you arrogant bastards,your arrogant,self centred Munya lost

HAHAHA, CONFUSION HERE AND THERE, HATERS ARE GOING CUCKOO, LOST BATTLE ALL RESOURCES AND ENERGY DRAINED, SHAME,

UTI SOLD HIS FATHER'S SOUL 4 200K 2 DE DEVIL!

HATERS WILL CONTINUE TO HATE, THEY HAVE LOST THE BATTLE, CAN'T Y'LL SEE THAT NIGERIA IS THE GIANT OF AFRICA, SADC & CAN TAKE A BOW FOR THE KING UTI REIGNS, DEAL WITH IT HATERS

I CAN SEE UR GUYS ARE FRUSTRATED JUST CLOSE THE PAGE AND GO TO HELL, UTI IS D DON.when will u mufc knw that u r losers upon losers

DREAM ON HATERS, THE KING UTI REIGNS, TO THEIR BLOODY FACES HE TAKES THE WALK OF FAME WITH $200,000, Y'ALL HAVE BEEN FINISHED,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by MeGaStReEt: 10:41pm On Oct 17, 2010
small time una go say PDP no get wetin dem dey do for this country

PDP don spoil of una life,lol riggin don dey all of una blood,lol

I am very proud to be a Nigeria

I am glad to be a NL member

you guys are just too too too too too muuuuuuuuuuuch

3 gbosa for una
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2010
Yinkade:

i justwanted to no if itwas u i had on ma facebook

who be this one? will you get the efffff outa here and go to zimland
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by sssob: 10:45pm On Oct 17, 2010
silly yinkade now u wants a proudly naija woman , shio, oya go sleepppp, lol am happy i got the last lol
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2010
Cnt imagine hw stupid d guy is.so annoying!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bigfather(m): 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2010
Gunnergal:

@Dominique had to step out for a bit.These are a few of the comments i was able to get:

AFRICA wats up wit you ? how culd you vote for Uti, he missed his father's funeral jus for $??
you stilll my Superstar Munya,
i dont think i'll ever wtch BBA again,

Atleast he got some doe for the family ! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kunbee: 10:58pm On Oct 17, 2010
Congrats

And to the house big up yourself, you did well kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Uti is supposed to give tatiana out of the money o cos she worked her ass off kiss kiss kiss kisscheesy.

Again i say welldone, to the haters, lovers and those who sat on-the-fence

Its fab to be on the winning side
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2010
eleshin ur epe have nt do u abeg free me joooor @tatiana u have nt answerd my question o@ ssob lolllllest
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by jejelolatu(f): 11:20pm On Oct 17, 2010
Mr MUFC aka yinka ade, pls where ar u guyz raising d $300 for munya. I need d link to d place, want to ask if its $300,000 USD or zim dollars. Lmao!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2010
nairalanders u guys r the very best kiss congrats to uti for winning this and putting munya in his place finally cheesy
naija winning back to back is amazing, we deserve it knowing how much we invest in this show
big ups to everyone and let d popping of champagne continue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2010
Munya was officially finished today, he he he, big up guys ( i mean the real Nigerians not traitors grin) Even President Goodluck recognizes that Uti was a good 9ja Rep. Big up yourself Uti Nwachukwu
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 11:38pm On Oct 17, 2010
Don't know how true this is but heard that at the after party fruity Uti looks very good , Mumuyam still looks very upset ,Tarty wasn't happy Uti won (who cares!) and Sammi B said he wasn't going to attend but was later spotted at the party.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spicywax(m): 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2010
Gunnergal:

Mumuyam still looks very upset ,Tarty wasn't happy Uti won (who cares!) and Sammi B said he wasn't going to attend but was later spotted at the party.

LOSERS!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2010
jejelolatu u nd who will donate well tatianaaa u ve still nt answerd my question
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2010
Wow Wow Wow , Been out for a while and only just heard the news! I need to find the vids somehow lol  grin

Big Ups to Late Pa Nwachukwu, Big Ups UTI, Big Ups Nairlanders, Big Ups to our Fatherland Nigeria.

Naija Back to Back Winners. All we do is WIN, WIN, WIN no matter what  cool

God Bless You All  wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2010
Yinkade with what you did tongue tongue tongue, you gotta kiss alot more asses to be accepted on this thread.

Dont bother replying, my browser got SnitchFilter
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Yinkade(m): 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2010
blu malam the show is over with nd uti has won it af finish na
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Akainzo(m): 11:56pm On Oct 17, 2010
Big Up guys! It's been fun sharing this space with you all.

It's now so much merrier that Uti won! I love the spirit of Naija and I am proud to be a Nigerian. It changed from being a game for me, when Munya started nominating and dissing Nigeria. That I would never take.

Once more Big Up to everyone. Uti wins, Naija rules!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by imconfused(f): 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2010
Ermmmmmm,traitor yinka, u still dey show face? shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 18, 2010
@ Yinkade, sorry but can't tell you because you're a traitor, of which i hope you will be relocating to Zimbabwe soon. You will really fit in there, heard they have a snake farm where they breed the likes of Itai and Munya   grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shokpeti: 12:14am On Oct 18, 2010
Please someone tell me its not true The president or any government officials congratulated UTI on National TV
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 9ja4eva: 12:14am On Oct 18, 2010
shokpeti:

Please someone tell me its not true The president or any government officials congratulated UTI on National TV

LOL
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 12:17am On Oct 18, 2010
by d way why wasnt uti presented d cheque on stage and did u all notice d fast exit of everyone from d stage and did i hear some boos from d crowd?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 12:18am On Oct 18, 2010
na wa dis shameless traitor is dey show face

yesooo jonathan congratulated him
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 18, 2010
shokpeti:

The President's campaign team released a statement on he's behalf congratulating Uti on representing Nigeria well, it was announced on the Network News.

There might have been some grumblings from Munya's fans since they are sore losers and hence Uti dealt them a nice blow with the bad belle people comment. As for the cheque maybe a change in policy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GL(f): 12:28am On Oct 18, 2010
Yinkade:

blu malam the show is over with nd uti has won it af finish na

While NLers were spending their time & resources to see Uti win, u brought ur anti UFC/pro mufc stuff to a thread so sold out to Uti. U worked intently at building the reputation u have on this thread of being a snitch & traitor. How do u expect anyone to celebrate with u now?
I bet u'd have been here taunting if munya had won.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 12:44am On Oct 18, 2010
Yinkade:

eleshin your epe have nt do u abeg free me joooor @tatiana u have nt answerd my question o@ ssob lolllllest

Yinkade is shameless, He lacks Patriotism, Every time i saw his name on the TV, i wanted to purge , but what do we do? We can't cast him away, Even Zimbabwe won't welcome Yinkade, Prodigal Yinkade
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 12:58am On Oct 18, 2010
naijagal:

by d way why wasnt uti presented d cheque on stage and did u all notice d fast exit of everyone from d stage and did i hear some boos from d crowd?

I definitely heard boo's, thats why Uti responded with the bad-belle jab grin. Me heard some people walked out of the venue when Uti was announced winner.
Any word on the Victory Party yet? back to gloating on their $300k page

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.