Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (205514 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2010
Mumu fans are in a state of shock and looking for excuses, grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by sssob: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2010
please wats munya's page , i wan see wetin the happen for there abeg,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bigfather(m): 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2010
Zizi:

Am watching the show AGAIN on Africa Magic!!!! Am getting phone calls as if I won!!! Well done all esp our chief strategists!!!! Abeg abeg abeg let me face my hubby now!!!! It is finished!!!,

You are on your own o ! So you left bros for the past 91days ? shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2010
Munya, you are FINISHED! cheesy

Now, what do say we all go vandalise Mumu's fanpage? wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Eeyore(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2010
Good people, y'all need to go do some cart-wheels on Munya United Fans Club on Facebook. I've been rubbing their nose in the defeat for the past 30 minutes. LOL.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lawyerchap(m): 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2010
spade:

Munya, you are FINISHED! cheesy

Now, what do say we all go vandalise Mumu's fanpage? wink

please, where is said page?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 8:32pm On Oct 17, 2010
Munya's fanpage is titled, "Vote Munya Big brother all stars: for better or worse"
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2010
sssob:

please wats munya's page , i wan see wetin the happen for there abeg,

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Vote-Munya-Big-Brother-All-Starsfor-better-or-worse/124485927597113
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Oiza(f): 8:35pm On Oct 17, 2010
You guys are incredible! Big up yourselves!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by baby4u2(f): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2010
For a min. I was scared he wont win. I've not really watched this big brother, but followed the first few before i left naija. nairaland peeps you guys really put the whole show on screen for me. Welldone.

So how did the countrys vote?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2010
Abeg can someone post some of the comments, for the benefit of those of us browsing wit fone.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2010
@yinkade oma bomb ni! Oloriburuku,oloshi,mashanfani,i promisd u dis infact konidafun alayebaje omo ale! Baskardt!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 8:40pm On Oct 17, 2010
@Dominique what comments do you want?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by klas(m): 8:43pm On Oct 17, 2010
[size=18pt]For those who doubt the power of naija, tonight is your answer[/size]
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2010
Gunnergal, i'm talking about munya fanpage on fb. I can just imagine d confusion going on there ryt nw.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 9ja4eva: 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2010
big father:

You are on your own o ! So you left bros for the past 91days ?  shocked

Abeg anybody record the finale for we wey no fit watch am?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by hillsate: 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2010
THIS ARE THE COUNTRIES THAT VOTED FOR UTI
LAGOS
ABUJA
DELTA
PORT HARCOURT
KADUNA
PLATEAU
ENUGU
EDO
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by spade: 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2010
Darn you, hillstate! How could you leave out my lovely Owerri? cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2010
praise God i didnt join nairaland in vain despit d fact dt i was a guest since 2007, i never bothered 2 join. but to God be d glory i joined, i voted and we won. Up UFC UP UTI

am bombarding mumu fb page now, they re crying.
i will now ve time 4 my family. i love u all
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by favouredjb(f): 8:53pm On Oct 17, 2010
Love guyssssss,we made it
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by oYaTo(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2010
Abeg. .does anyone know the song wey dem play when Uti came out of the house?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 8:58pm On Oct 17, 2010
My moment of the show was that national anthem after Uti's name was announced as the winner.Gave me goose bumps.There are still some of us who still believed in this country regardless of our peculiar shortcomings.Nairalanders are the best, big up yourselves
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaydee(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2010
@ LC

U no dey waste time @ all!!! The real Battle is on the website.U need to visit the BBA website and make those idiots choke on their pride. They blocked comments on the FB page now
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 9ja4eva: 9:02pm On Oct 17, 2010
@Kaydee

Guy abeg you record the show?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bigfather(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2010
kay_pumpin:

My moment of the show was that national anthem after Uti's name was announced as the winner.Gave me goose bumps.There are still some of us who still believed in this country regardless of our peculiar shortcomings.Nairalanders are the best, big up yourselves

Yes o ! No place like naija !
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lawyerchap(m): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2010
kaydee:

@ LC

U no dey waste time @ all!!! The real Battle is on the website.U need to visit the BBA website and make those idiots choke on their pride. They blocked comments on the FB page now

yes o. I'm seriously giving it to them. But i can't seem to load the BBA website.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by dominique(f): 9:03pm On Oct 17, 2010
There're lessons to be learnt fron this; 1. don't relent on ur efforts inspite of challenges. and 2. don't be greedy. While we were contented wit our 8 obodos, mumu people wanted to grab all 15 (awon ole). They must be kicking themselves ryt nw.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 9:06pm On Oct 17, 2010
Countries dat voted to save Uti Nigeira, Ghana, Angola,Mozambique,Ethiopia,Kenya,Uganda and ROA.                                                                       Mumu Zim,Tanzania,Bots,Malawi,SA,Zambia nd Namibia.                                                                 My people we did it again am proud of all u BOMBOS
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2010
I dey hail o.una three much.na who wan try Naija nowwwww, I say wher them dey eeh,

I dey enjoy masef 4 mufc page, them don weak eeh,
Ma guyz ZEDA SQUAD aka 'THE TERMINATORS'big up yrselfs **grin grin grin** y'all kno who u r!

UTIenttion COMRADE!I salute.one lov, peace n am out!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by roymary: 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2010
UTI won, 9ja won, nairaland won, God bless 9ja
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by hauwabd(f): 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2010
Congrats Naija! Glad Uti won!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2010
Direct quote from Mufc fanpage;
Sharon Bwanya: Guys go to $300k for Munya All Star. MNet we dont need you. Its a new page for Munya right here on fb.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.