Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (205551 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by honeyfave: 12:39am On Oct 19, 2010
Tashi: What questions have you been asked the most tonight?
Uti: Questions about my father's passing and I've been asked to talk about Sheila, yah, those two questions.

Tashi: And what you have said about both?
Uti: With my dad's passing, I've said: "You know what, he gave me strength," I could have left the game but I pulled myself together and said: 'Okay, you have to take control right now.'

Of course the production did give me a choice to go for the funeral and come back and I accepted that but, as life would have it, there was flooding in my home town and so they had to postpone the funeral to November.

For me, I just said: "You know what, the last thing I told my dad before I left was that I was coming back here and he told me that I had all it took to get to the Finale so the minute the news came out I felt like leaving, but then I thought: "You know what? I'm gonna do this for my dad.'"

Tashi: And Sheila?
Uti: She's an amazing women (*me obviously thinking: "boyish too, do you like boys??"wink. In the house we said we're going to talk about it - you know you can't say what you want to say, so we both agreed not take it further in the house, so y'll got to wait and see.

Tashi: Did you see everything that she got up in the house?
Uti: Yaaaaah.

Tashi: Are you sure?
Uti: Yah, they showed us highlights of the barn and everything and I was like: "Whoa."

Tashi: No, no, I'm not talking about the barn - I'm talking about what happened in the house, under your nose.
Uti: Oh yeah, I was like: "She's a very free spirit,"

Tashi: What do you think I'm talking about?
Uti: I don't know, what are you talking about?

Tashi: A Friday night , with Mwisho - and Meryl?
Uti: Oh no, that was just Sheila being a free spirit.

Tashi: So you knew about it?
Uti: I did know - it's nothing serious for her, I dont know the extent of it but I don't think she went too far - it was just a little fun moment in the house where was just being silly.

Tashi: So you're actually saying that you found her liason with Meryl hott?
Uti: It wasn't hott, it was just like: "Wow."

Tashi: Why do you think you won?
Uti: I don't know, honestly, I don't know. I can't answer that question - the only answer I have in my mind is that I must have done something that Africa can relate to.

Tashi: Did you have a strategy?
Uti: No, I went in to have fun and to be my true self. The only thing I did - I don't know if you'd call it a strategy - I resorted to playing mind games. I enjoyed playing mind games.

Tashi: Like with K1?
Uti: Yah, with K1, with Mwisho - I played mind games a lot and laughed.

Tashi: And a lot of people took it seriously?
Uti: Yah, that's what made me laugh more.

Tashi: Who did you think your biggest competitor was?
Uti: Everybody, everybody was strong.

Tashi: Who did you think was gonna win - you must have thought about it?
Uti: For me, I said it could be anybody - you know what, I thought: "So long as I'm at the Finale," - that was my target.

Tashi: If you'd been a viewer, who would you have voted for?
Uti: I don't know, honestly I don't know. I love all of them, they're sweet, wonderful human beings - I love all of them. I'd have been torn, I mean there was my best friend - my BFF Mwisho, my female BFF Lerato and of course my person Sheila. It could have been any of them.

Tashi: Seeing Munya stay in and in and in after being up for eviction so many times - didn't you think he stood a very good chance?
Uti: I did think maybe, but then again, most people hadn't been up as he was - if Mwisho had been up nine times maybe he would have survived nine times, if I'd been up nine times maybe I'd have been up nine times.

Out of us I really thought it could have been anybody, I was like: "You know what, let's just see how it goes."

Tashi: What are you gonna do with the cash?
Uti: Aaaaaai, I don't know yet. My head's still up in the clouds, I haven't thought about exactly what I'm gonna do - when I get home I'm gonna talk to my family, pray and everything, come back down to earth.

Tashi: What you've won, $200 000, is much bigger than any other season, or reality show.
Uti: Yes, it's great.

Tashi: I always wonder with reality shows - when you get handed that giant-size cheque for show, you obviously can't really deposit it but are you gonna actually see it going into your bank account? Will you be sitting at your computer logged into your internet banking to watch the cash go in - like they do in the movies?
Uti: *laughs* Probably, probably and be saying "Okay - balance, okay - balance." It hasn't only been about the money for me, it's been about proving a point.

I was third out in my season and all my supporters, like my dad, wanted to see me go further. This season was about my fans, my supporters, my family - I was doing not only for me, but for me and everybody else.

Tashi: You've done it twice, would you do it again?
Uti: You know, after my first season they asked me and I said: "No, unless I'm a visitor," but here I am again. So maybe if they do a Winner All Stars and the prize money is one million dollars, hell yeah *laughs*.

Tashi: What do you think of the idea of having a year's Big Brother?
Uti: A year?

Tashi: Yes. One housemate could be evicted every month. Would you do it?
Uti: Ayyyyyyy, never, never, never. People would go crazy, no-no-no-no-no. It would be too much. Three months already is stressful but a year.

Tashi: What was the biggest stress of the time?
Uti: I guess towards the end of the game, just saying: "Could this be over," because most of the people have left, and you really feel like you're in competition.

Tashi: What's going to be the best thing about having so much money?
Uti: I'm going to be secure now, I won't have to think about surviving - I've been given a great opportunity, a great gift and I'm not going to waste it. I can have a home, I can be comfortable, I don't have to worry, grovel or whatever.

Tashi: What's the most difficult thing going to be?
Uti: Everybody expecting me to be a , what word would you use? , to be a money-player, because people will expect things and want me to be overly-generous. I have an open heart and I have a difficult time saying no.

Tashi: Now you won't have to work for a very long time so what are you going to do?
Uti: No I do have to work, I still have to work.

Tashi: Oh? I wouldn't work.
Uti: Naaaaaa-hahaaaaaa - yah, I wanna take some time out but I'm an actor, I enjoy the screen.

Tashi: That's what you'd ultimately like to do - an acting job?
Uti: Mmmm, like get a role in a series like Heroes, or be in an epic movie that's worldwide, something very dramatic, something that challenges me in acting, like playing a physcho or someone mentally challenged or very sad or coked out. Something very deep and action filled. I've got to get those Oscars.

Tashi: What was your lowlight on the show?
Uti: Obviously when I heard the news about my dad. When Sheila left, when Lerato left 'cos then point I didn't know that there was another house - I suspected after a while.

Tashi: What made you suspect that there was another house?
Uti: I don't know , I thought that they wouldn't just let people go like that, esepcially the strong people, I was like: "Something's up." So those were low times before I suspected.

Tashi: And your highlight - besides winning?
Uti: The arena tasks, they were wonderful. All the moments of laughing, telling jokes, making fun of people, just laughing and laughing.

Ends
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ellab(f): 12:49am On Oct 19, 2010
9ice interview.was xpectin more on 'shuti'.Anyway,All is well dat ends well.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 7:31am On Oct 19, 2010
If Uti is truly 100% naija man and doesn't see anything wrong with Sheila poking Meryl and having a 3some wt Mwisho (who she once told Uti at d beginning she found attractive) then I will know he is not 100% normal and maybe freaky as well. He truly doesn't need the Shuti nonsense in d long run but in d meanwhile something to keep people talking
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 7:41am On Oct 19, 2010
@ honey fave thanks for the link y'all should go and look at the pictures just behind the hsemates you would see Munyas family and trust me Munyas dad did not look to happy for Homeboi. hehehehe bad belle pple start to dey wonder
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 8:14am On Oct 19, 2010
@v24m, sorry to take you several posts back. Am just curious, what exactly did Kevin write to you? I feel very let down by him and almost sorry we went thru all that trouble. Sheila may be right on her theory of vertically challenged guys wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by SAGirl: 8:16am On Oct 19, 2010
Yo people, I've been offline for the past couple of days. so i missed out on all the celebrations in here.

When IK called out Uti's name on Sunday evening, I SCREAMED. I screamed so much neighbours came to see what was happening. And I was just hugging them all. That was the best feeling in the world, not even that $200 000 was anything compared to the look on Munya's face. I was sooooooooooo happy!!!

Big ups to all of you, I have absolutely new-found respect for Nigerians. I want to move there, hook me up with a Naija husband please :-)

And when I'm going through the posts from Sunday, just before the announcement, I can see I am not the only one who almost thought Munya was getting it. When IK said 8 to 7, I knew Munya had won. So hearing Uti's name, man oh man!!!

I didn't catch the whole thing, and didn't catch on on Africa Magic later as well. Where can I watch the whole finale again please, I need to see it.

CONGRATULATIONS, please now your boy needs to hook up Mwisho and Sheila. I know they'll never go hungry as long as Uti has the money, he has a good heart!

I need to go now, will catch up on all the other posts later in the day!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by klas(m): 8:23am On Oct 19, 2010
honeyfave:

Tashi: What you've won, $200 000, is much bigger than any other season, or reality show.
Uti: Yes, it's great.

What does the bolded mean? How much did Kevin win last year?

@Ambber

I think that is the most diplomatic thing for him to say about sheila at this moment. He could not have been publicly judgemental about her conduct when he apparently did not even know the extent. Let him settle down first, talk things over, look at it from outside not from the compartmentalised angle of the house or pressmen, then he can make good decision
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by SAGirl: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2010
@ honey fave thanks for the link y'all should go and look at the pictures just behind the hsemates you would see Munyas family and trust me Munyas dad did not look to happy for Homeboi. hehehehe bad belle pple start to dey wonder

which link is that please
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 8:27am On Oct 19, 2010
Yes I agree with siphiwe,its not a do or die, let's have fun with the game like football fans do, I'm a manu fan and if it happens that Chelsea wins us in a match,I rejoice with the other side.let's hope for the best coz the game is meant to unite africa not break us, I believe in 1AFRICA,

@ AMBER ,above was the comment Kevin made on his fb page when pple had already started talking about him not supporting homeboi i wasn't even upset till i sw this post, sme southafrican said smething similar and he supported d person d guYs name is SIPHIWE.

This was my personal message to him below
We in 9ja busted our arses, spent time and money to make sure you came out tops last year and it had to take pples comment for you to even campaign for Uti. During ur time he campaigned for you. What goes around comes around Kevin, even if Uti does not win this year he will always be a better winner than urself in our hearts. Have a good life.

This was his reply

Thanks for ur comment,I'm not tryn to be the best winner,na turn by turn, its his time to shine and if God says its him den it is,I prayed for favor to have u bust ur ass and it worked,uti has done the same so pls play ur role and don't put sentiments in dis, with or without me he will make it.thanks,and yes I will have a good life.

This was my final reply

OOps Kev did i touch a nerve? Its nothing personal its just an advise from someone who used to be a fan till you posted that comment above on your page. Always remember its a small world am glad ur reaping the efforts of a lot of us.

The guy is such an ingrate, i ws expecting him to like say sumth like am actually rootin for him or just anything but not ds imagine d didot saying he pryed for pple like me to bust ma arse to vote him, WHOEVER KNWS KEVIN SHLD TELL HIM D DAY I WILL MEET HM ONE ON ONE E GO KNW SAY KHAKI NO BE LEATHER. Loooooooooool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Absu(m): 8:42am On Oct 19, 2010
Ambber:

If Uti is truly 100% naija man and doesn't see anything wrong with Sheila poking Meryl and having a 3some wt Mwisho (who she once told Uti at d beginning she found attractive) then I will know he is not 100% normal and maybe freaky as well. He truly doesn't need the Shuti nonsense in d long run but in d meanwhile something to keep people talking
i m sure i watched d whole show and saw wat happend.There way nothin like 3som dat happened.D whole show was jst bw meryl n sheila.Jst b4 mwisho came n they stop.Xcept u watched a diff. program
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 9:43am On Oct 19, 2010
honeyfave:

some pix

http://www.tvsa.co.za/default.asp?blogname=bballstarsinterviews&ArticleID=15447

Hi SAgirl, thats the website above, i'm happy to know u've got our backs. take care and have a good week.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 9:56am On Oct 19, 2010
bin following @leratolicious and @siruti and recently @itskwambox,

truth is that lera just posted abt the lunch with the ambassador

and the fact that she is trending (i checked, i no c her issue oo)
ysternyt, uti posted his first tweets

thanking God
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by HamidO1(m): 10:11am On Oct 19, 2010
I've never seen bad lossers like this Zimbos before. They've all turned this to a national issue.
No one seems to remember when the first three seasons were held and Niaja didn't win.
No one seems to remember when Ofunneka lost despite all the support during her season.
Abeg people its has to be one of the eight countries that voted Uti next year, lets teach them the biggest lesson of thier misrable lives.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by HamidO1(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2010
kobikwelu:

bin following @leratolicious and @siruti and recently @itskwambox,

truth is that lera just posted abt the lunch with the ambassador

and the fact that she is trending (i checked, i no c her issue oo)
ysternyt, uti posted his first tweets

thanking God

Thanx alot, I'm following the three of them rit now, atleast it'll give us all an insight as to wat they are all upto, The three of them are the coolest.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2010
^^^^^
their journey through dis all is fun and its like i am with them

they are poor sorry losers,

when offuneka lost to richard

did we scream blue murder as it the nation depended on big brother

if they are angry, they should go and so BB zimbo and lets c who will watch!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by HamidO1(m): 10:30am On Oct 19, 2010
@kobokwelu, it seems lerato's gonna keep us posted than any1 of them. Did u see her latest tweets just now. she's gonna be more fun to follow rit nw
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2010
^^^^

just saw her l8test tweet

meryl has finally free-d mwisho after finishing him,  lollll

seems she is gonna be our eyes and ears as uti is being evasive abt  SHUTI

she is the twit addict, as she was advertising her twit name in d hause!! immediately i  followed

they are heading out 4 a fun day
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 11:04am On Oct 19, 2010
wowwww!!!!

SHUTIrato pix is lovvelllyyyyy!!

check out lerato twit pix
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by HamidO1(m): 11:15am On Oct 19, 2010
@kobikwelu, the pics is mad, it seems this guys are really having fun. the three of them seem very happy. Did you hear her say munya is been schooled by Uti about twitter
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 11:18am On Oct 19, 2010
Businessman Mr Philip Chiyangwa has joined hands with the National Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment Board to launch a compensatory fund to raise a US$300 000 respite for Big Brother Africa All Stars’ runner-up Munya-radzi Chidzonga.

The money, according to Mr Chiyangwa, who pledged a residential property, would compensate for the blatant "unfair adjudication" that led to Munya’s loss to Nigerian Uti.

Munya — christened "The Diamond Boy" and/or "Son of the Soil" — yesterday expressed gratitude to the Zimba-bwean fans who rallied behind him during his 91-day stay in the BBA House.

He is scheduled to touch down at the Harare International Airport at 12:30pm tomorrow from Johannesburg, South Africa, where he has been having interviews.

In an interview from South Africa, Munya could not say much, but only thanked Zimbabweans for their continued support.

"I am grateful for the support that I got from home. Tino-tenda. This is only the beginning and we are going to make sure Zimbabwe is back on the map," he said.

He added that the popular sentiment in South Africa was that he should have won the money.

Munya has expressed his wish to meet President Mugabe.

It could not be established at the time of writing whether his wish would be granted.

Yesterday, Youth Development, Indigenisation and Em-powerment Minister Saviour Kasukuwere hailed Munya saying his "prolific act at Big Brother Africa All Stars had put Zimbabwe in positive limelight".

"Although Munyaradzi Chidzonga, also known as Son of the Soil or the Diamond Boy came second in the contest, he survived eviction from the continental contest a record eight times in 91 days. We salute Munya for his gallant effort and display of unmatched sportsmanship," he said.

Munya’s patriotic showing in the reality show contrasts sharply with one Gamuchirai Nhengu.

Gamu, who is based in the United Kingdom, participated in ITV’s X-Factor, a talent show. She was voted out of the competition and has been peddling falsehoods about Zimbabwe as she and her family face deportation.

Zimbabweans from all walks of life expressed dismay at the turn of events on the final day of the BBA All Stars amid indications of a Munya victory.

Addressing journalists in Harare yesterday, Mr Chiyangwa, who was flanked by NIEEB chairman Mr David Chapfika, said the fund would enable Munya to get over the trauma caused by the final results.

"We are not happy with the way everything has turned out. The whole process was flawed. The entire vote was flawed; it was far from reality as Munya was the perceived winner.

"Even Uti who was announced winner expressed shock because all indicated to a Munya victory," he said.

Mr Chiyangwa said the results had also undermined the essence behind the reality television show.

"We saw the show as a platform to empower youths, but the whole thing has since been distorted. However, Munya is our own hero who deserves a befitting compensation.

"Where there is no hope, we will build hope. We want tospite those who have robbed him of his victory.

"We are going to mobilise resources through corporates and a benefit account has been opened at CBZ Kwame Nkurumah branch and interested individuals who want to contribute can visit the bank for more details.

"We want to raise the US$300 000 that he deserved but if we get more we will give it to him," he said.

He said a board of trustees made up of reputable business executives and national leaders had been set up.

Mr Chiyangwa said the US$300 000 would also compensate for the loss in the BBA III in 2008.

"We did not complain when he lost the previous competition but this time everyone was behind Munya even voters from other countries.

"The results were flawed and were ‘cooked’ up because indications from the previous week showed Munya was way ahead until they decided to rob him of his victory," he said.

NIEEB chairman Mr Chapfika said the results were a mockery to the whole show.

"We consider the compensation as a process of empowerment. We would like the corporates who were sponsoring the reality show to seek transparency because Munya and his fans were traumatised by the results," he said.

He said the BBA producers had lost the confidence of many viewers and sponsors.

"We are not doing this because Munya is from Zimbabwe but we believe the adjudication process was flawed. If the people who voted for Munya called out his name every time IK asked who the winner was, the results were just shocking.

"The unfairness is what we are trying to fight against. We supported the reality show on the understanding that it was a vehicle to empower youths, mentally and give them a platform to compete and vehicle for development.

"However, when the adjudication process is as flawed like we saw, then everything is put into disrepute. Munya was the obvious winner of the contest.

"Munya and his fans are traumatised and the reality show has actually become a disgrace to Africa. We do not understand what it means for a winner to suddenly become the loser.

"It’s important that the contestants and sponsors of the programme seek transparency otherwise all the people who had shown an interest would shy away from it.

"The promoters should also take stock of the whole process because the manner in which it was concluded undermines youth empowerment," he said.

Zimbabweans yesterday expressed shock at the turn of events at the BBA All Stars.

Elizabeth Dziva, the public relations manager for MultiChoice Zimbabwe, expressed shock at the results but wished Munya well in his future endeavours.

"It was an emotional grand finale. We all hoped that Munya would win the grand prize but we wish him well in the future," she said.

Tafadzwa Maredza, who was a member of the Munya For Cash (His online fan club) said, said it was sad that Africa would dump Munya at the last minute when they stood by him through eight eviction shows.

Mrs Judith Willo said she was devastated by the results.

"In all fairness, Munya deserved to win the money. Just imagine how devastated I was with my family when we had prepared to blow our vuvuzelas to celebrate Munya’s victory," she said.

Munya polled seven votes compared to Nigerian Uti’s eight.

South African Lerato came third, while Mwisho from Tanzania was fourth with Kenya’s Sheila in fifth place.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 11:22am On Oct 19, 2010
^^^^^^^^^

stale jist

$300,000 to a boy

while their country cant buy forex to save its economy

hiss!!!

publicity stunt

@kobikwelu, the pics is mad, it seems this guys are really having fun. the three of them seem very happy. Did you hear her say munya is been schooled by Uti about twitter

it says, sheila aint too impressed!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by v24m(f): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2010
@ kobikwelu abeg for d benefit of those weh no dey twitter make una post pixs of lerato nd shuti mk una no use longthroat kill us here abeg ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by SAGirl: 12:03pm On Oct 19, 2010
just saw her l8test tweet

meryl has finally free-d mwisho after finishing him, lollll

seems she is gonna be our eyes and ears as uti is being evasive abt SHUTI

she is the twit addict, as she was advertising her twit name in d hause!! immediately i followed

they are heading out 4 a fun day

Please keep us updated, i don't do TWITTER!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 12:13pm On Oct 19, 2010
^^^^^

why?its the 10th wonder of d world!!! grin grin grin grin

anyways,

her l8test update, (and i quote)

@leratolicious " uti would kip y'all posted on the "shuti" situation! abeg abeg abeg, lol . Naija here we come! well , in a month or so smiley"

seems fan pressure is on her to let us know the shuti thing and prolly has informed uti, and she expects him to write bout his personal relationship
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by lawyerchap(m): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2010
@twinstaiye
Dude, i understand that you have the finale on dvd. please, how can i get a copy? My wife has been harassing me about finding a way to watch the finale as she missed the two shows on 198 and AfMag on sunday. Please help a brother out before i have to start sleeping on the couch because of Big Brother Finale. wink grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Eeyore(m): 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2010
Munya looking FINISHED!!! Lol, how I love that moment!!!!

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kobikwelu(m): 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2010
^^^^^

rewind dat to hrs before d show abt his confidence and finish speech

a pix dat would always be the highlight of BB africa in decades to come
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2010
To everyone on here who voted to see Uti as d crown King of d All Star Show,u all r da bomb!! U all stood relentlessly behind homeboy through thick n thin. . . Friends lik u guyz r friends indeed! . . . I salute u all . . . your courage, determination n d neva say die attitude was amazing n worthy of emulation. y'all turned wat looked impossible to some peeps possible. I cannot help but be proud of u guyz, especially d relentless ones. Y'all r gonna mak it mighty big in life if u stick to the 'YES WE CAN, stance.

A deep curtsy to D true Kings n Queens on dis thread kiss kiss kiss U'ALL KNO WHO U R.

TRUE CHAMPIONS THAT’S WAT U R!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2010
Still basking in d euphoria of Uti's victory, IK shud have said "Munya u r finished! Uti u r d winner of BBA all stars" kwakwakwakwa its 2 days now and I still can't stop laffing at Munyas face of disbelief and shock. My Naija peeps una too much jor!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by funkybaby(f): 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2010
kobikwelu:

^^^^^^^^^

stale jist

$300,000  to a boy

while their country cant buy forex to save its economy

hiss!!!

publicity stunt

gbam !

maybe they meant 300,000 ZIMBABWEAN DOLLARS grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Ambber(f): 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2010
@V24m, big up urself. Thanks for the Kevin update. Pple with his kind of attitude will always be a flash in the pan. Mark my words for him. He doesn't want Uti to share the limelight but dudes Uti has been there b4 him and has more going on for him. Kevin's response shows that his is an a r s e and a sonofabitch. Let him enjoy his 'good' life, we go dey here. Silly midget ( can't believe, I called him that!)
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2010

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.