Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207274 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 9:33pm On Aug 09, 2010
A moment of Silence in Memory of late Pa Uti, Paloma then renders a Prayer with all the Housemates holding hands
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 9:34pm On Aug 09, 2010
Touching prayer that brings tears to all the Housemates , Now they all sing "Amazing Grace" cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 9:35pm On Aug 09, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
dis is just too much for me man, i've been in tears since
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 9:41pm On Aug 09, 2010
Me too! I have bn crying since Uti's Speech Big Up urself Uti! Even my hubby is giving u hand right now! So very touching
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 9:42pm On Aug 09, 2010
naijagal:

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
dis is just too much for me man, i've been in tears since

^^^ lol 9jagal was wondering why you were suddenly quiet  wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2010
Emotional night just keeps getting better as the Men render Minnie Ripperton's song "Loving You is Easy"
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 9:49pm On Aug 09, 2010
wat can i say gtay, am as emotional as they come. my eyes r red like tomatoes and my nose is drippin all over my keyboard cry
good job by d housemates espeacially d guys, they did good
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2010
Wow, this guys surprised me. I thought they were all looser, but hei, they did a good job. HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2010
lol @ naijagal ,  take it easy o  wink Well Happy womens day to you too! Coming from a guy

Now wait a minute, Why is Tatiana not observing her Molotov Cocktail / Dagger ?  angry angry angry

And why is the DSTV Touch Info not working, so we can get to see the Barnmates?  angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2010
lolz @ lerato and hannington watching paloma & tati gettin foot massages, they hate tati so much rite now
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2010
^^^ Why did Sammy go under radar since Lerato entered the barn? I guess 3 really is a crowd cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 10:14pm On Aug 09, 2010
i think sammy has been evicted!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaydee(m): 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2010
Is this what i've become? An emotionless Dude!!! See girls crying and guyz with zobo eyes and i dey vex @ their Emotional Show.R I P Pa
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2010
naijagal:

i think sammy has been evicted!

How do u mean evicted  shocked Still saw him today If i remember well. Poor guy is probably asleep as usual  undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2010
The Housemates dedicate messages to their mums as the "Women's Day Special" Continues
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2010
Uti:
Uti reveals that his mum Ma Ukachi Nwachukwu gave birth to six kids and survived 3 miscarriages shocked before giving birth to UTI
There was Ike the Doctor, then four girls, (3 miscarriages followed) then UTI
He continues:

"My mom is light skinned (Maybe that's why i like light-skinned women). She's still the most beautuful woman I've ever seen.
I have four (4) wonderful older sisters (Uzor, Ona, Adibeni and Ogugua)
By the end of this year all of them are gonna be married!
Bigups to my sister in-law Ebele . She's amazing, and treats us as if she were born in the family.
I can only imagine wot my mum is goin thru now. Because she's being alone with my dad.
To all my sisters i pray they can be strong. My mum and Dad raised them to be strong women.
My brother (Dr. Ike Nwachukwu) has done a good job in keeping us together"
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2010
Yacob:

It's hard to follow that but em
My mum, She has so much love to give. Her name is Almaz
shes a very sweet lady. Sometimes i cant show my love the way i want to
But i really care about her and love her, She knows I do. It makes me so emotional thinking about it.
U know what happened today made me think of my family. Uti is a very strong man.
I care about my father. I hope every body's fine.
Mum if i win i'm gonna get you a Range (rover), I swear!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:52pm On Aug 09, 2010
[b]Hannington [/b]and [b]Lerato [/b]are moved by the dedications to the Housemates Mums
Overcome by emotion they are now crying in each other's arms Neck-Neck cry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 10:57pm On Aug 09, 2010
The whole world mourns Uti's dad! Even in death he has become the most popular dad in Africa.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 11:57pm On Aug 09, 2010
tatiana and paloma ar talking shit now dey ar getting on my nerves shedding crocodile tears undecided undecided undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 12:31am On Aug 10, 2010
Paloma is FAKE, She pretends like she knows every thing. Dont be fooled by those crocodile tears, its all acting. Of all the house mates, she is the only one that i have seen she acts, she likes attention, she raises her voice unnecessary just to seek attention. If she wins this BBA 5, i am done with big Brother. She likes to dominate and she talks rubbish all the time.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kaypumpin2(m): 12:38am On Aug 10, 2010
1,2:

Paloma is FAKE, She pretends like she knows every thing. Dont be fooled by those crocodile tears, its all acting. Of all the house mates, she is the only one that i have seen she acts, she likes attention, she raises her voice unnecessary just to seek attention. If she wins this BBA 5, i am done with big Brother. She likes to dominate and she talks rubbish all the time.
The FOOL is trying to act Dr Phil when she is indeed an air head.The fact she can manipulate most of the peeps in her crew is an indication of the calibre of youths we have in that house.

Imagine the manipulative "arse"(pun intended) not even giving Tatiana a chance to utter a word undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 12:45am On Aug 10, 2010
Now the Tart is feeling the pressure, she has only be nominated today, there is still some 6 days to go and another few weeks in the Barn. I bet my bottom dollar, she will quit. she wont last in the barn with lerato. All these house mates are spoilt brat, they all come from well off families except Kaone.

Tatiana just thinks she can win this BBA, she thinks sexx will win her the money, AFRICA is not stupid. With that old looking face and thinks she is sexxy, come on. She even dye her hair to look white. She's got no brain.

Possible winners of this BBA 5 are Jen, Mwisho, Hannington, Sheila. Strong contender, Mwisho. he is playing save, no back stabbing, but he will be tested very soon. I just wish non of the boring people win this money, the likes of CODE, even Jen, Sammy, Munya, Yacob, Paloma, Tatiana.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by larablog: 12:50am On Aug 10, 2010
Call the tart any name you want but one thing she is not is boring.
I like the babe and I just don't understand why all the hatered for her this season.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 12:51am On Aug 10, 2010
kay_pumpin:

The FOOL is trying to act Dr Phil when she is indeed an air head.The fact she can manipulate most of the peeps in her crew is an indication of the calibre of youths we have in that house.

Imagine the manipulative "arse"(pun intended) not even giving Tatiana a chance to utter a word undecided

She makes me sick when she raises her voice unnecessary, just to shut up every one, so she will be the only one talking and she does not talk any sense.

People, dont be bothered to vote, your votes are not counting, big brother will just choose between munya and tatiana who he wants in the barn. Dont waist your money, these guys are here to milk us till we drop.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 1:01am On Aug 10, 2010
larablog:

Call the tart any name you want but one thing she is not is boring.
I like the babe and I just don't understand why all the hatered for her this season.

What has she done that makes you love her? You're falling into her traps you too. In BBA 2, she used richard to advance herself. Its not that people hate her, they hate her actions. She uses sexx to advance herself. It worked before in BBA 2, but i dont think this time around it will work, she has gotten a little bit old and not sexxy any more.

This CODE guy makes me sick, he only talks when he is drunk. how low is that?

Now the Tart is sacking into Shiela and Uti, she never talked to them when she was HOH, now because she is vulnerable, she changes her chone.

She wil colupse when she sees Lerato in the Barn, she has been holding grudge since 2007 for the BBA 2
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by mumagee(f): 9:09am On Aug 10, 2010
the code for DSTV mobile is 12345
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by BluMalam(m): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2010
_Intriguing_
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 10:48am On Aug 10, 2010
All d housemates from bba2 and 3 r all keeping grudges and have scores to settle wiv each other. Its game on for sure
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by maurchy: 12:09pm On Aug 10, 2010
what was Paloma even yaking to Tatiana last nite that made her bawl like a baby?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2010
Lerato,still coming to terms with life in good ol' Barnville got the shocker of her life when a familiar face peered into the Barn.

Max and Lerato were both on Big Brother Africa Season 2 and had a well documented romantic rendezvous.
Max, who hails from Zambia strolled in looking casual in his green football jersey and immediately got a reaction from Lerato.

She had been working away furiously at her designs for this weeks Task alongside Barnmates Sammi and Hannington aka Sammington and had no idea Biggie was up to something.

As soon as he peered in, Hannington met him at the door! Lerato screamed "Oh my God!" and gave him a huge hug. "What are you doing here! Oh my freaking word," she exclaimed. She conceded she needed a smoke because of the shock and went right ahead and took a drag!

Hannington asked Lerato who their new guest is and she quickly told him "He's my ex." Hannington laughed while Max made himself very comfortable, sipping on his beer and burping. Lerato then made a beeline for the kitchen, pulled out a bottle of vodka and took a shot, probably to calm her nerves.

Culled from BBA website
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2010
Before anything, my heartfelt and sincere condolences to Uti and the entire family of Nwachukwu on their sad loss, may the gentle soul of the late Pa Uti (Mr. Nwachukwu) ‘Rest in Perfect Peace’ Amen. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Sunday
To say that I was shocked on Sunday would be an understatement, I am just recovering. Why would Biggie choose to give us something from their written script and evict Lerato? I am still asking the big question, ‘Who or which countries voted for Munya Was it Nigeria, Ghana and Ethiopia that is too far for him or was it South Africa that had their own representative on the chopping block Why would Biggie prefer to toy with people’s vote because they desperately needed a woman in the boring barn? You guys needed to have seen the strap buzzing and fuming with anger on Sunday; viewers were calling Biggie all sorts of names. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

With the exit of Lerato to the barn, it became suddenly interesting, I felt Lerato’s anger for sure, it was a real drama for our South African Diva, she is really waiting for Tatiana. I love the way she threw the DAGGER at Tatiana and she did mix words, she stated clearly, that she was throwing the dagger at the first person that gave her, her dagger and that she was throwing the dagger right back to Tatiana. Way to go Lerato, if it were Tatiana, she would beat about the bush e.g oooohh kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kissmuah, muah, muah you know I love you baby, its nothing personal, muah, kiss kiss kiss kissmuah muah, this dagger goes to Miss South Africa, Lerato, Lerato baby, I love u. muah, muah. Fake girl, she likes only herself in that house. She really hate Lerato no be small oooo, the beef since BBA 2 na wa oooohhh What annoys me most is that she comes out there and lies to us viewers when we can actually see right through her. sad sad sad sad sad sad

I am on voting holiday this week as the 2 people on the chopping block are my least favourite housemates, so Biggie can use their script for all I care, but if they want to make the barn more interesting, they should just send in Tatiana ‘let the Nollywood drama’’ begin. Most viewers have given up on sms voting, they just want to watch the drama Lerato promised to give us if Tatiana is evicted to the barn….

Monday.
While ‘The Midnight Crew’’ were wounded, ‘The Gossipers’’ were jubilating on the exit of Lerato, little did they know that she was taken to the barn and would still nominate alongside ‘Sammington’’. Anyway, Biggie succeeded in planting the seed of doubt on ‘The Gossipers’’ as the nominated housemates were announced, you could see shock on Paloma and Tatiana’s faces as they were expecting it to be ‘Uti & Sheila’’ because if you also noticed both of them gave the same reasons as to why they nominated Uti.

When Tatiana and Paloma were having their little gossip on how they have counted and feel that somebody in their midst have backstabbed them, Tatiana mentioned Jennifer, she said she does not trust her as she mixes freely with other crew, Paloma agreed, while they were gossiping along the passage leading to the bathroom, Kaone passed and Tatiana tried to shut up Paloma but Paloma told her that she trust Kaone with her life, she went further to tell the doubting Tatiana how she bonded with some people from her season, she mention Liziwe, Elizabeth, Quinn, Jeremy, Emma and Kaone and said she trust them with her life and that they would always have her back anytime any day.

Sometimes Paloma forgets that this is a game, where she would be played and other people will also play her. They also discussed how Lerato was a strong competition, Mwisho passed by and Tatiana pointed out to Paloma that even Mwisho and Uti are also very strong competition in this game and to her but that she is not bothered, (These are the people praying that Uti should quit and attend his father’s burial, because the lesser the competitors the closer they get to the money) well, let us wait and see Biggie’s response to Uti requesting a Chaperon to go for his father’s burial and come back to the show. (I do not know how possible that would be, some people may see it as cheating).

She prays she survives eviction this Sunday, Tatiana was visibly and clearly shaken by the whole nomination thing and was in tears, while Paloma was consoling her, they discussed their next line of action and Madam Paloma told her that it would be difficult for any of the past wining countries to win it again naming Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Nigeria & Angola but Tatiana seem not to agree with her logic. She really wants the 200k sha.

Paloma went further to give Tatiana advice on her relationship with Richard in BBA 2. The only thing that made sense to me was when she told Tatiana that ‘The relationship was wrong because Richard was never yours in the first place Baby, he was a married man’’ the tart replied her that she was madly in love and never regretted any of her actions, she further mentioned that she does not care what people said or thought of her as she mentioned in all her interviews why she did it, Paloma did not allow her to say much, but should just see what happened as her past and an eye opener and pray it does not repeat itself in this season, Tatiana did not grab any of the mother Africa advice sha, Mother Africa does not know that you cannot change people’s orientation overnight, the conversation dragged on and on till I could not take the whole crocodile tears and mother Africa Adviser any longer, I went to bed.

The women’s day treat was way to go Biggie and the Gals had fun from candlelit dinner to singing from the guys, lovely and touching comments from the guys/gals & the soothing foot massages the gals got from the guys. Hmmmmmmmm…, The wonderful evening that landed Tatiana into trouble of not observing her DAGGER.

Biggie decided to use Tatiana as a scapegoat today by putting her in the glass house so she could sort out coloured clips from the other, Lerato and Sheila had also slipped during their dagger but Biggie did not punish them. Lerato was supposed to dress in a pig’s outfit and clean the Kitchen/toilet using ear buds three times in a day for a week, she did not do so on some days and that went unpunished while Sheila was not supposed to drink alcohol too but she slipped when they won their 75% wager, she forgot and drank in celebration to wining their task. Well I think Tatiana’s punishment will serve as a deterrent to other housemates when a dagger is thrown at them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.