Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,640 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207380 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by akinsadeez(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2010
the midnite crew r in trouble xpcially sheila.she was so pisd 2 see tatiana win hoh.if munya goes on sunday,its game on btwn tart n sheila. i jst hope dat tart n uti r nt nomintd 2geda nxt wk cos den it wil be a chance 4 tart 2 revenge by replacing herself wit sheila n so sheila n uti wil b seperatd jst as tart n munya were.nxt wk wil definately be interestn.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 3:40pm On Aug 13, 2010
Shuti r in trouble next week, its only d nominations of d barn mates dat might turn things in their favour
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 5:32pm On Aug 13, 2010
My Tatiana is not going anywhere,infact she's gonna x another housemate.Triple H is not beans oh tongue
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by adamse(f): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2010
ehenhen.tatiana again? big ups for her then.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otumfour(m): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2010
Tatiana all tha way, tho, I want her to meet tht lazy ass Lerato in the barn and see wht she can do wit all tht brag abt how she's gonna beat tatiana up, tat, do ur tin gurl
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by verycute: 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2010
Dear Friends on Nairaland,
I have a reality TV concept that I have developed over time which I now seek corporate sponsorship.
Please can someone kindly help me on how to move to the next level. Do I get a director first or a production company. I have spoken with more than 100 people about this and the response was out of this world with almost all of them indicating interest to participate.
I really need to hear from somebody. my email is , thebigscreen2010@yahoo.com or sms me on 07069770715.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by wildchild1: 1:48pm On Aug 14, 2010
so tati is the new head of house, dats gona be a big prob for shuti, SHUTI for life
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by duen23(m): 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2010
hey people. Just found this great blog http://revveduen./. Thought provoking articles and the guys is a little funny. All in all, not a bad way to spend five minutes. Heard the dude is a Nigerian. He wrote this great review for the trailer of the movie kajola.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2010
I thought i was gonna see a free esex show last nite but i was disappointed.Mwisho,don't phunk with my mind again angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2010
bba5 has gone wild tonite
serious alchohol, stripper poles, scantily clad strippers and crazy wild housemates!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tayoast(m): 9:19pm On Aug 14, 2010
hmmm
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by kbone(m): 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2010
if you are not watching BBA right now, you are on a long thing, the girls have gone wild oh,
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Gunnergal: 9:42pm On Aug 14, 2010
From Paloma's reaction to seeing the strippers, you would think she'd voluntarily leave the show tomorrow, grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2010
the look on paloma's face when she swaw d strippers was just too funny, she looked so angry like she wanted to give d strippers a caning & lecture on decent dressin grin grin grin
wat even made it funnier was d next minute she was on d dance floor shaking her bootay with reckless abandon shocked

on another note, d bba ladies r lookin hot tonite namely sheila, jen as usual and tati givin some nice steps
uti looks like his mind is somewhere else right now which is understanable
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2010
Those strippers forgot they were on TV, one of those strippers just exposed her private part LIVE and she played with it. I guess even the camera guys were caught off guard, because after that incident they showed little of the strippers. I mean they were exposing their private parts like they were in the real strip club. The other one was playing with her private part with her fingers, WOW.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kunbee: 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2010
^^abi o esp dat one dat was wearing skirt

WHo sang that big brother song na angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 11:44pm On Aug 14, 2010
Kunbee:

^^abi o esp dat one dat was wearing skirt

WHo sang that big brother song na angry angry angry

She was showing every thing, she caught the Camera guys OFF guard. But after a while they never showed her.

Munya is angry at Tatiana because she was dancing with Yacob.

Now Paloma is crying crocodile tiers, the alcohol is doing its job. People think of their sorrows when they are drunk.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 11:47pm On Aug 14, 2010
Paloma is crying because she just saw the strippers showing off their private parts. Hahahahaaaa, where does she come from? She must just accept that its an individual choice to be a stripper. If the strippers are showing off their stuff, she should not feel ashamed because its not her private part being exposed.

Alcohol alcohol alcohol is incharge right now.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2010
oh good lawd!!!! paloma is a pain in d neck angry y must she always make a drama out of everything?
all these tears and actin r just workin on my nerves, she cried when talking with code talkin bout her expensive shcools her dad had sent her and how she dropped out
now its munyas turn to get her tears and lecture on her wonderful family and her usual mama africa speech
dis lady should give me a break tongue she should shut her drunk b*tt up and just sleep
as for munya, tati has ignored him all evening and now he needs someone to do his actin scenes with tongue tongue tongue just give me a flippin break already gosh!
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kunbee: 11:54pm On Aug 14, 2010
Na munya get her time na
1,2:

Munya is angry at Tatiana because she was dancing with Yacob.

He should stop acting like a sissy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 12:00am On Aug 15, 2010
A whole lot of acting is going on right there, crying for sympathy vote my foot. it ain't happening. You can even digest what she is crying about. she has just told Munya that she lives in a double storey House, bousting about her backround. letting Africa knows that she is previledged, she comes from a well off family. I think she is just a spoilled brat, and she always has a final say. Never back down, This show is just too much for her, she is too soft.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 12:06am On Aug 15, 2010
In 3 weeks to come this show will start getting boring. What i have seen with all the BBA, we tend to evict the strong housemates and leave those ones who are under the radar. Before we realise, we will all be left with boring people and having difficulties choosing the deserving housemate to win. It will still be like this in this BBA. The Yacobs, Codes, Jen, kaone, Paloma, Sammy. One of these guys will be in the final i can tell you that.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by beeswax: 12:14am On Aug 15, 2010
Well d housemates r equally guilty, they focus on contenders who r usually d entertainers and allow d boring ones to remain. Wat to do
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by emmadinoyi: 11:30am On Aug 15, 2010
It is who the HM give us that we vote from beggining they started wit the likes of UTI,Hanny, Lerato, Tatiana, they all 4got Jen, code Paloma,etc. But its normal sha to always norminate/replace HM who are loud and always in ur face. Thats why I can never 4get big bro Nigeria, itwas fun till d end cos H/m started with d weaker links first, IMAO thats still he best bigbrother I've evr watched
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by aieromon(m): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2010
I watched Paloma cry last nite for no just cause.I mean,why should ''Start your own life,you can't be with your parents for ever'' upset you.I was happy when Munya talked to her like a little girl.It got to a point the guy just wished she should shut the hell up.He must have spent that boring time to get his mind off Tatiana.She should know she's the next to be axed once enemies remove(they wish!) my darling Tatiana.

@Kunbee
Are you still looking for the theme song by Maye Hunta?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2010
Hello All

Please can you guys confirm if your TV screen has been going on and off on CH 198 only. This has been my experience since yesterday. Is it general or peculiar to my screen.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2010
^^^
mine has been freezing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 5:33pm On Aug 15, 2010
@ Shalom and Aqva, I've had no such problems whatsoever wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 5:35pm On Aug 15, 2010
@Aqva thanks, that means I'm not alone O ga for big bother oooooooooooo, whatever one misses can be watched later on on CHL 114
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2010
waoh! so it's not general afterall, anyway we'll catch up somehow. Thanks GTay
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 5:43pm On Aug 15, 2010
BB: This is Big Brother, Will all housemates close the front door and remain indoors until further notice

Mwisho: No, no, no, can we wait

Mwisho is playing the clown nowadays, a few minutes back it was:

BB: This is Big Brother, will the nominated housemates pack their luggages into the store room

Mwisho: No, No, Why? We're not going! we've paid our dues! shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 5:46pm On Aug 15, 2010
Now how i wish i could split my screen into two - I really wanna see Lerato's face while hanging on to the action in the House  grin

Yesterday she changed her standpoint, this time around she  hopes Tatiana stays in the house, saying that it would be better if she faced her there and not in the barn  cool.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.