Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,516 members, 7,861,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! - TV/Movies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (207268 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) / Big Brother Africa 4 (The Official Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (179) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2010
Mixed Emmotions for Tatiana, she does not know whether she has to be excited or not. Her biggest problem is that her enemy is there in the Barn.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2010
ý is sammy so quiet? hanni is laffing hilariously, lerato is cool and tati is still in shock and in tears
d "burn"is gonna b on fire grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:16pm On Aug 15, 2010
I dont think Tatiana is gonna cope in the Barn. The environment is different confort of living in cape Town in a posh surbab
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by bxg(m): 7:21pm On Aug 15, 2010
guys wat do u tink k1 will do 2mrw i tink is going 2 be very unpredictable cool cool cool cool
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2010
Poor Miss Hollywood is still coming to terms with the Barn Shock,  She's lying in bed clutching her face and crying while Hanny, Lera and Sami are gisting in the living room.

What an anti-climax! She was probably thinking of partying in cape town tonight only to be transferred to a 'BARN' filled with "Enemies".
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 7:25pm On Aug 15, 2010
bxg:

guys wat do u tink k1 will do 2mrw i tink is going 2 be very unpredictable cool cool cool cool

Its not gonna be easy, I see Yacob and Code already giving him Ideas. Uti and Sheila will definitely be the usual suspects
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2010
sammy is already selling out, gtay guess u r rite bout him sad
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:28pm On Aug 15, 2010
What's the problem with this guy SAMMY, the guy is always sleeping even when he is sitted. i mmedately he sits, he will definately sleep. There will be groups in the barn very soon. Sammy seems to love Tatiana, he will definately team up with tatiana. Tatiana is in tears, shame. She can't take this game no more.

She just said she wants to go home, i told you before that she wont handle the barn, the pressure will be just too much for her. There are two people that she put up in the Barn, how is she gonna face them every day?
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2010
naijagal:

sammy is already selling out, gtay guess u r rite bout him sad

^^^ before nko  wink I know Sammy inside out  tongue

Tatiana confesses (while sobbing) that she was already thinking of going home before the barn drama  sad
Sammy continues to comfort her and now offers her his clothing (Jeans and T-Shirt). He has also asked her to sleep on his bed tonight if she wants
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by eleshin(m): 7:36pm On Aug 15, 2010
now sammy is wipin tats tear.playin daddys nd darlings role.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 7:57pm On Aug 15, 2010
This Sammy guy does not have a style. Thsi guys is so old and does not know how to handle himself. He wanted to kiss Lerato, for what reason i dont know.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2010
Now Tatiana is using Sammy to come back to the game, my poor Ghaniana brother is so stupid he does not know that he's being used. They are busy gossiping about Lerato and Hanny already thinking they dont hear them. And those two are in the kitchen knowing that they are being talked about. SAMMY SAMMY never learn
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2010
sammy has no game or plan wat so ever, d guy just behaves like a kid most times
how i wish d barn mates could nominate to evict people from d barn
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by 14(m): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2010
naijagal:

sammy has no game or plan wat so ever, d guy just behaves like a kid most times
how i wish d barn mates could nominate to evict people from d barn

Him, CODE, Paloma and playing innocent Jen must just be the first ones to leave, they provide no intertainment in the House. We are paying for intertainment here, not for people who stay off the radar and we will only realise that they are in the House when there will be 4 people remaing. i would love to see Strong intertaining people in Top 4. CODE, Sammy, Jen, paloma, Yacob and kaone must bounce. They provide nothing in the House.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otumfour(m): 9:27pm On Aug 15, 2010
wtf is wrong wit lerato and this anger towards tatiana? I don' think its juz becuz of the nominations, there's more to it, why dun she bring on tha fight already, a lil action wudn' be bad tho
BTW, I have a feeling Richard is gonna be in the barn 2morrow,
Sheila ain' looking good anymore btw, wht smoking can do to 1
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by naijagal(f): 9:33pm On Aug 15, 2010
eeeeewwwwww tati & sammy in bed together tongue tongue tongue
dont trust dis guy for a sec wiv any female, his ex was in d barn and he constantly tried to get it on
he has been harrassing lerato wiv hugs and attempted kisses all week
now he has used tati's vunerable state to force her into bed wiv him, eeeeeewwwwww i say again
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by tayoast(m): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2010
they wanna sleep wt eachother?
nw i av 2 sit tite cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by adamse(f): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2010
this beef of lerato to tatiana must stop,really.me thinks she is just braggin,she can't act on it. i also tot bout richard coming.lets wait and see who biggie brings for her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Kunbee: 12:55am On Aug 16, 2010
aieromon:

@Kunbee
Are you still looking for the theme song by Maye Hunta?

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, plssssssssss
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by ScreenDiva: 8:11am On Aug 16, 2010
Last night was indeed classical for me, I have never laughed the way I laughed last night, and Yacob was the entertainer of the evening. The guy was DRUNK, I think all the nomination and eviction thing got to him. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When you talk of sucking up to people, Yacob not only sucked ass, the guy drank the piss and ate the sh^t of Tatiana on Saturday after the party, he was seen talking to Tatiana, telling her how some housemates wanted him to cry when Lerato left the house but he wouldn’t, he added that he always felt comfortable and he is comfortable that Tatiana won the HoH, the guy was practically begging for his grown ass!!! Little did he know that Tatiana would be evicted on Sunday. I immediately switched to the barn to see if they were watching and yes!!!!! Lerato and Hannington’s eyes were glued to the screen watching Yacob, while Lerato was disappointed with Yacob, Hanny was laughing hard, saying that he could not believe his eyes. He said ‘[b]People are sucking asses’’ my God. This was why we left the game early, because we did not suck people’s asses!!!! Thank God my mother did not bring me up like that’’ [/b]while Lerato was just nodding in the affirmative as she watched what guys could be reduced to because of the fear of nomination/swap. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Well, you could say blame it on the ALCOHOL but for me it was the first time I got to know that Paloma actually dropped out of the university because she did not like the course she was admitted for and wanted to go fully into entertainment/showbiz and how her father offered her other things so she could not come back to the house but she insisted that she wanted to come to the BBA all stars hmmmmmmmmmmmm….

Tatiana got a taste of her own medicine last night when she was evicted, boy, am I glad that biatch was evicted!!!!! I have had it up here ^ with the tart and could not wait to see her in the barn. When she arrived at the barn, IK called out to her to ask her where she was, she could not actually say but Lerato and Hanny had already heard her voice when she replied IK as they were also seen peeping through the door, behind Sammie’s back they gave each high five without Sammie knowing, though Biggie was busy showing us advert, when the ad ended, I got to see Sammie embracing her, I think it was only Sammie her old buddy that gave her a befitting welcome while Lerato and Hanny just had smiles on their faces while also watching her reaction, the tart was really surprised and also in shock to see her two frenemies, she could not take it so she went up to cry……trust papa Sammie, he came to her rescue and was consoling her, but who gives a damn. He also lent her his shirt and jean because she had not unpacked and the barn was suddenly freezing for her. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Sammie and Tatiana could be heard talking about the swap that brought Lerato & Hanny to the barn and Sammie was like ‘You did what you were asked to do, if I had been in your shoes I would have done the same thing too’’ I see a camp Sammiana and Lehanny coming up this week. Lerato & Hanny were pissed too sort of, because they were seen planning how they would handle and take advantage of Tatiana’s presence in the barn. They promised not to be too nice or too harsh so she would not suspect what they were up to, Lerato said that Tatiana was expecting them to bring out their claws immediately but they would not, not just yet, Lerato was obviously pissed off at Sammie for something he had said or done earlier because she also complained about how they put up with his dry gist/jokes about Ghana, his posh life back in GH and his boring presence, anyway lets watch and see how Tatiana would settle in the barn with 1 friend and 2 frenemies. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Back in the house Code was seen gisting with Munya, I thought the guy was sad that Tatiana was evicted but no!!! he obviously had a quick recovery as he and Code talked about him resisting temptation when it was staring at you right to your face. The duo went on and on about how Tatiana practically offered her pussy on a platter of gold but he (Munya) resisted because of his baby mama Adiona!!!!!! He confessed that he likes pussy and he has bleeped a lot of pussy even as young as he is but it was not his making that he loves women and also loves to have sex!!! They laughed and laughed about how stupid some men could be to pay or fight for sex that ‘SEX & WATER’ were the two things that were free in this world and if he were the one (Code) he would not have been able to resist the pussy that was being offered, that was why he did not want to get close to any gal in the house. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Inside the house (Kitchen area) Yacob could be seen entertaining Africa with his drunken moves, the guy said he does not want to be in the house for 91days and not win, he called on his housemates to nominate him today, he stated that he wants to be tested, he also wants to know if Africa loves him, that the past winner, KEVIN’was up several times and won eventually, the housemates were just laughing because then they did not know the extent of his drunken state but later when they found out that the guy was damaging himself while laughing also at his expense, Uti & Mwisho led him upstairs to go to bed, even in the bedroom, the guy did not want to sleep, Yacob went on and on and on…. Paloma was seen laughing uncontrollably; even Jen that was reading a novel too could no longer concentrate as they had never seen Yacob in that kind of state. I laughed and laughed and laughed until I had stomach pain…. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

While all these was happening upstairs, Munya and Kaone sat outside talking about a particular housemate and how they do not understand how almost all the girls suck up to him even if it is very glaring that he is fake and was acting for the camera, but I did not need any Jupiter to tell me they were talking about Uti. Munya was planting a big seed of doubt in Kaone’s mind as he is the new HoH after coming 2nd in the marsh mellow task and because they were not allowed to conspire,e so the guy was just using style to ask Kaone to put up Uti. I suspected that too especially after their brawl on Sunday morning at about 3.30am (Munya & Uti) yeah!!!!!! my TV was on and their yelling woke me up just in time to catch the last exchange of word. I am not worried about any opposing camp as the housemates do not know that nominations will also be coming from the barn to add to theirs, so I cannot tell or predict how the nominations will go today & Kaone being HoH too could be very unpredictable. I suspect he would swap between Uti, Sheila or Meryl if any of them do not come up as they are his least favourite.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by otumfour(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2010
YACOB!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin WHAT ELSE CAN I SAY, THIS DUDE MADE MA EVENING, DUDE STAYS MEHN
AS FOR LERATO, SHE CAN CRY ALL SHE WANTS, SHE CAN'T DO ISSHHH
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by larablog: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2010
Pls can u guys keep the updates of the nomination comming. M at work and have no acess to tv. Thank you
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:37am On Aug 16, 2010
Nominations so far:

Sheila: Kaone and Code

Uti: Kaone and Code (deja vu?)

Yacob: Kaone and Munya

Meryl: Code and Munya

Mwisho: Kaone and Munya

Munya: Uti and Yacob

Paloma: Code and Yacob
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2010
Surprise, Surprise, its Kaone and Code leading the way with 4 counts apiece shocked
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:43am On Aug 16, 2010
Jen: Yacob and Munya

Kaone: Meryl and Mwisho

Yacob asked for it, and now he's getting it!
Munya is tied with Kaone and Code at 4. Yacob now has 3 Counts.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2010
Code: Kaone and Yacob

Lerato: Munya and Yacob

Johnny Bravo now has 6 counts while Munya and Kaone battle it out for 2nd place with 5 counts
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2010
Hannington: Yacob and Kaone

This is becoming too close to call
Yacob - 6
Kaone - 6
Munya - 5
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 11:34am On Aug 16, 2010
Final two votes were relatively insignificant except Munya's count hitting 6

Sammy: Munya and Sheila

Tatiana: Sheila Mwisho
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by GTay(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2010
Nairaland has been epileptic today  angry

However should be very interesting this evening as we watch Kaone make his H.O.H Swap.
1. Would he throw in Meryl? (Who was in his original nomination)
Or
2. Would he throw in Uti? (Just to make the battle more balanced Yacob vs Munya vs Uti  grin)

Option -1 seems more likely
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by omohwunmmy: 12:06pm On Aug 16, 2010
^Gtay u d man. Thanks for d updates. Hope kaone will still like to save merly from having a big brother baby and swap her.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2010
Please lets vote for whoever k1 replaces himself with from the midnight crew. Meryl , Sheila and Mwisho are Uti's people and if they leave now, Uti will be the next target.
Re: Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! by shalom1234: 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2010
Munya was six so there should be 4 people up i.e Munya -6, Yacob - 6, Kaone - 6 (a tie) and Code with 4 nominations

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (179) (Reply)

Some Nigeria Movie Stars Profile / MTN Project Fame Season 9 Official Thread / Watch Nigerian Movies Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.